搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
發新帖
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-23 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
My son has been tried the bio-treatment with Dr Trod for 6 months, but now we stopped the special diet already, since Dr. Trod said 6 months is enough for my son. Be honest, it was really hard to maintain the diet, especially when we’re dinning outside. But my son has improved a lot, e.g. more eye contact, can speak more, more interaction. But I could not say all the successes are from the result of bio-treatment, since he also studies at Heep Hong, has extra OT and he growth up more.
Of course, he is not fully recovered from Autism; sometimes, he still can’t manage his temper, but much better now. He still has the global development delay, so we still have to work harder.

But for the new parents, if you’ve tried many ways to help your kids already and without any big improvement, I think it is worth to try bio-treatment, you will see the significant changes in 2 months. I’ve introduced this to my friend who has an autistic son (6 years) with IQ slightly below average, when he started the bio-treatment, he can speak more and with better eye contact, my friend was very impressed.

2#
發表於 10-9-10 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry for the late reply, my son is now 4 years old, he started 6 months treatment around 3 years old, initally, he took some supplements and had a blood test, his mercury level is a bit high but still acceptable. But after he took the supplements, I noticed he was really hyper, and requested to stop the supplement but only follow the CF/GF diet. Now, my son goes back to the normal diet as we are, of course, sometimes he still has temper, but acceptable. My son is a bread lover, sometimes, I still buy the bread in Little Giant, he likes it.
I think when the kid growth bigger, he can control his emotion better.
Hope all your kids can recover from the autism

3#
發表於 10-9-10 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
He can speak, actually, after he started the diet, he had great improvement of speaking, even though sometimes he was a copy cat. But now, he is even much better, he can answer my question, of course, compare to his peer group, he's still slightly behind; his conversation is still short.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題