用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英 ...
發新帖
樓主: lky
go

我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-19 20:30 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語vcd呢

轉自:http://210.59.90.8/007.htm
何謂自閉症及其特徵:
  自閉症是一種先天腦部功能受損傷而引起的發展障礙,通常在幼兒二歲半以就
可被發現。自閉症患者從小開始便表現出語言理解和表達困難,難以和身邊的人建
立情感,對各種感官刺激的異常反應,及一成不變難以更改的固定玩法與行為等
,和一般兒童不同特徵。
自閉症的特徵:
1.人際關係的障礙:
  從幼兒時期起,便可能表現出不理人、不看人、對人缺少反應、不怕陌生人、
不容易和親人建立親情關係。缺少一般兒童的模仿學習,無法和小朋友一起玩耍。
2.語言和溝通障礙:
  約有50%的自閉症兒童沒有溝通性的語言,有語言的也常表現出鸚鵡式仿說
,答非所問,聲調缺乏變化的特徵。
3.行為的同一性:
  特殊固定的衣、食、住、行習慣,玩法單調缺乏變化,如果稍有變化,就不能
接受而抗拒哭鬧。
自閉症的病因:
1.遺傳的因素:
  20%的自閉症患者中,他的家族可找到有智能不足、語言發展遲滯和類似自閉
症的。此外,自閉症男童中約10%有X染色体脆弱症。
2.懷孕期間的病毐感染:
  婦女懷孕期間可能因德國麻疹或流行性感冒…等病毐感染,使胎兒的腦部發育
受損傷而導致自閉症。
3.新陳代謝疾病:
  如笨酮尿症等先天的新陳代謝障礙,造成腦部細胞的功能失調和障礙,會影響腦
部神經訊息傳達的功能,而造成自閉症。
4.腦傷:
  生產過程中早產、難產、新生兒腦傷以及嬰兒期因感染腦炎、腦膜炎等疾病
,造腦部傷害等因素
早期療育的重要:
  早期發現,早期療育,可以補足自閉症患者先天學習能力缺陷,減少其不適應
、破壞性行為之出現,並使其潛能得以充分發揮,自閉症如果能及早發現、及早矯
治,對其病症的改善愈有幫助。
矯治的目標:
1.促進正常發展。
2.消除不適當行為。
3.避免及消除固定刻板行為。
矯治的原則:
1.建立適當的矯治環境和氣氛。
2.實用生活化的原則。
3.反覆練習原則。
4.多樣多變化的原則。
5.用藥的原則。
矯治的內容:
1.建立學習的習慣。
2.建立溝通的能力。
3.增進人際關係。
4.訓練生活自理能力。
  自閉症要早期發現,早期治療,接受適當的診斷及相關身体檢查,治療,對於
其不適當行為用行為矯治學習原理發展而來的方法,根據兒童實際年齡及階段發展
性需要來安排課程,矯治內容透過適合矯治環境的建立,在專業人員、老師及家人
的配合下,協助其學習,使其潛能得以發揮,長大能照顧自己,並適合社會生活。

2#
發表於 04-4-20 11:57 |顯示全部帖子

Agree with lui

The main point is balance. Nothing is totally good. Apple is good but you cannot only eat apple. TV is not bad but if you watch it 24 hours a day, it is bad. Same apply to the education for child. We cannot only offer only one kind of education. Some of the material would help e.g. Books, DVD, Toys. But most important is the time that we spend with them. Communication skill is growth by training. You talk to the kid more, they can reply you sooner. As some report from Western, reading story book with kids that help them to learn to speak earlier. If watch too much TV, start speak later. Also most boy start speak later than girl since boy is difference with girl in the language skill. I do have a friends who's boy is 1.5 yr but still not talk well (he don't watch any English VCD), as their father / mother think that is ok (they both are doctor, and the father also not speak well when he was child).

3#
發表於 04-4-22 14:14 |顯示全部帖子

lky,

agree with your point on care about own child. Sure that I cannot say I really understand what the parent feel with a "special need" child. But the point is if you want count, I think the counting way are:
1a) total of "special need" family
1b) the number of them (1a) using some video material (e.g. D*E, Eng** Ti**, Mother G** or anything or even who watch TV everyday)

2a) total of using some video material (e.g. D*E, Eng** Ti**, Mother G** or anything or even who watch TV everyday)
2b) total of "special need" family of (2a)

I think this two ratio may show something.

On the other hand, I think the best way to see the doctor and find out the reason and take the treatment. I don't think anyone is going to hurt anyone, we are all parent and we do have the same heart to our child no matter what we are experienced

Back to the old word: not only buy the love but give your love with time to your child.

Take care and God Bless You!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題