用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英 ...
發新帖
樓主: lky
go

我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-14 10:49 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語vcd呢

My girl got speech delay problem since we have purchased DWE from Singapore and let her watch too much starting from her 1.5 years old.  For recent months, less TV and VCD and more interactive communications to her and not with starting the occupational therapy, she can reply to me her Chinese name when I ask her.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

2#
發表於 04-4-19 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

KittyLock,

I would like to say nobody here in this topic is going to undermine any Brandname product i.e DWE.  We as the parent who know much more than you if a kid with autistic features are not created from watching DWE but something wrong with the child's brain development.

My girl is in speech delay as one of the causes of watching too much VCD at her younger stage, and the coincidence that she likes watching DWE VCD.  If she prefers watching other series Barney, Seasame etc and I think that the final result will be the same.

To have different problems for our children's development is already a painful experience to the parents.  Please do not use such rude behaviour to express yourself as the brainful parent can shout to other parents at this topic.  If you are the one who bought your favourite DWE products, it is fine and please rest assure to go ahead your product as we are not blaming on any kind of product.  Try to understand what we are sharing about and if you are not available then please leave it.  No one make request for generosity or sympathy from whosoever but the constructive and positive sharing amongst us is welcome.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

3#
發表於 04-4-19 14:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kittylock,

To my great surprise that would have such thing happened??????

Anyway, as we all understand that we are not blaming any product indeed but too much VCD exposure is not healthy to children at all times.  To my case, even I watched together with my little girl but she still ignored me because she focused too much on the funny cartoons!  I only will blame myself instead of products.

Agreed with Kittylock as my girl is also very strong in English words.  Her words recognitions and expression are stronger in English rather than Chinese.

Tell you all good news la!  After strictly controlled the VCD & TV exposure, only 3 weeks home training by ourselves (before any formal therapy training started) and now she is able to reply her own Chinese name to anyone when being asked.  2 days ago, she even sat in front of the bathroom door and made verbal request to me, ‘Mum reads book!’   I was extremely happy to hear from her at the time and if I wasn't undressed in the bathroom surely I would open the door to hug her immediately.

Let us try harder and never give up!

4#
發表於 04-4-22 14:45 |顯示全部帖子

Iky,

Never mind other thoughts as no matter how the discussion will be, the brandname relating to one VCD product then over reaction will be started soon.  Everyone has own perception and point of views, further explanation on the case will not change any thought but only the endless argument starts again.

My elder daughter has also been nurtured by these kinds of Brandname VCD products starting from her 19 months and before, her main language for communication is Cantonese and now her English and Cantonese both are good.  She is very excited to learn her Putonghua recently.  Absolutely there is no problem for her to handle 3 languages.

EJbaby said right because there really have some parents act just like what she described!  Since we understand that we are not the parents who did ignore our children or give money to buy love, that's enough!  Let us put our time, focus and efforts back to improve our children development as this is much more worth to do right now.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題