搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-12-1 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Jody Mok just rang me during lunch time and promised to refund to us (those who bought from her at $2,180) the differenct of $500.  But she emphasized that any future referrals will be on original price i.e. 2,180 and no more discounts can be offered.

Thanks very much for kawai and stella's information and we gain $500 for extra supplement for our kids!

Justin2002

62#
發表於 05-12-2 09:24 |顯示全部帖子

Iwas referred by one of my friends to see a demo of this also last year.

But I want to remind those who try the demo, please let them do on your curtain or sofa first, they may ask you for pillows, mattress, etc.  According to my understanding, this type of vaccum-cleaning needs to carry out at least 20-30 minutes in order to "pull out the 塵蟎".  Therefore, if the sales is doing a demo only, he probably will not do it long enough.  The result will be, yes, you may see a lot of dust coming out, but at the same time, if you do not continue to vaccum, the "very inner" dust will appear and stick to the top layer of coating and becomes a problem.  To make it short, you take the dust worm out but do not destroy them!

Just for reference.

Justin2002

63#
發表於 05-12-12 11:39 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

I went to see Dr. Lam with my son last Saturday morning and waited for an hour before consultation.

I told him that I prefer not too aggressive approach as a start as he recommended my son to take DMSA also.  So, as a result, he prescribed the following and he made the B12 injection on the spot but I forgot to check with the dosage.

1. Vitabex ALA syr (7.5 ml) x 1/day
2. Zinc & Magnesium susp + B6 (7.5 ml) x 1/day
3. Jano Zymes (for digestion) x 1 capsule/day
4. DMAE x 1 capsule/day
5. Solmucol (200mg) x 1 bag/day (like orange powder)
6. Methylcobalamin B12 (1 mg) x 1/day (like a sweet)
7. Soy Green + Spirlina x 4 spoons x 2/day (however, my son rejected to drink this with milk when he saw the green colour)

Dr. Lam also asked me to stop Cod Liver Oil and DMG+Folinic Acid+B12. He said Eye Q and acidophilus can continue (which I am using currently). AFP Peptizyde and Zime Prime can be replaced by his another jano zyme.

I tried Dr. Lam's enzyme last night and it really does not smell so strong. I shall follow his advice first and see if there are any improvements.  I asked him what is the instant effect of B12 injection, and he answered saying that the child will become more concentrated and attentive.  He also claimed that he uses B12 also on other normal kids when they are sick!

Justin2002

64#
發表於 05-12-13 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

kawai, thanks for your advice.  In fact, Dr. Lam gave Justin not too many supplements because two of them can be mixed with juice and I separate two to be mixed with morning milk and the other two into night milk.  So far so good, he can finish all the milk (which I deduct the quantity from 180 to 120 ml).

I may consider taking the B12 injection in my next visit.  Hope it works too.  How about if the kid takes the B12 only once every two weeks' time (when we go to see Dr. Lam) with higher dosage?  Do you think that helps?

Justin2002

Justin2002,

Dr.Lam比咁多supplement比你仔仔,佢肯唔肯食呀?一於幫仔仔長期打B12針,mickeyma仔仔打左針加埋supplement表現特飛猛進.越細開始越有效架. 另外,如果你仔仔驚的奶綠色唔肯飲,換過隻有顏色既奶瓶咪得啦!

65#
發表於 05-12-14 11:16 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Stella,

Thanks for your advice.  I observed that my son didn't have any -ve response after injection on last Saturday. On the contrary, he behaves well also these few days (except some hyper when watching VCD).  He talks more but still sometimes without sense!

I agree with you that he needs to get used to B12 at the beginning and I think I shall let him have another injection next week.

Many thanks and look forward to see you all on 27th!!

Justin2002

66#
發表於 05-12-15 10:59 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Dommom,

I would like to have more details about your order of B12 nasal spray.  I remember kawai mentioned before that she wants to try on her son too!  Would you please post it out so that we could have have more information?  How much does it cost per bottle?

Many thanks,
Justin2002

67#
發表於 05-12-20 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

Dear MerMee,

Restricted foods:

Seafood
Cheese
Milk
Canned food
Grapes, raisins
燒味
Fluoride free toothpaste
Frozen foods
Biscuits (less)
Deep fried food

I think I was told to stop all fish and white bread (the more white means more refined means not good) by Dr. Lam during my last visit.  Anyway I am going to see him again this Thursday and I shall try to post here anything worth to share.  I would like to check with him:
1. Do we need to shift probiotics regularly (as mentioned by a mom here)?  I am currently using acidophilus of Kirkman which I ordered online and Dr. Lam said this is fine.
2. I intend to buy the Olive Leaf Extract to cope with my son's yeast problem.
3. TD glutathione - Dr. Lam did recommend me to use the glutathione cream last time but I said I want to wait and see.  Will see if he gets the glutathione Td gel (Lee Silsby).
4. How effective is B12 nasal spray vs injection.
5. PCA-Rx spray as chelation agent?

Hope get some answers and can share with you all.

Justin2002

68#
發表於 05-12-22 11:49 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

I have been forwarded a link which has some opposite view on Transfer Factor

http://citypaper.net/articles/022201/cs.cover1.shtml

I think we those who bought TF for our kids should be aware of opinions from different angles of views.

Dommon,

Thanks for your advice and I shall check the use of B12 nasal spray with Dr. Lam today.

Justin2002

69#
發表於 05-12-23 12:46 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kawai,

Thanks for your information and views.  I intend to keep giving my son the TF Classic until it finishes.

I went to see Dr. Lam yesterday and I did mention to him to charge our moms lower as we go to see him by introduction.  He just smiled and told me that he charged me again $800 (yesterday's visit) but for longer time supplements (for 24 days vs 14 days on first visit).

Also Dr. Lam again persuaded me to let my son try DMSA challenge which I finally agreed to take once particularly for urine test.  I plan to give him half capsule twice a day for 2 days and collect urine after last intake.  That will coincidentally fall on the date of our gathering with sjmama.  We can definitely discuss more in details.

This time Dr. Lam gave me bio-tomosan, another zinc+magnesium liquid.  He said he will give me the Glutathione cream but I found none when I went home!

He also did the B12 injection on the spot on my son's patpat but later his urine turned pink/brown.  This morning, I told Dr. Lam about the case and told him that he must either have injected too deep or overdose.  I said I shall give him the protocol on B12 injection by Dr. James Neurbander next time.

Hope my son could cope with the side effect of DMSA (as I see many kids here got sick after taking that).

Justin2002

70#
發表於 05-12-24 23:03 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

I think Dr. Lam did charge me less this time!  

Regarding pink urine after B12 injection, according to Dr. James Neubrander's protocol, "If my dosing schedule is being followed and you see that the urine is pink or red, the methyl-B12 shot was undoubtedly delivered into the muscle no matter how much you believe the injection was given subcutaneously.  Subcutaneious injections cannot deliver enough "red" methyl-B12 fast enough to be cleared by the kidney and show red in the urine unless the volumes are huge, significantly greater than any that I commony use."
Remarks: Dr. Neubrander's injection instruction is:
Methylcobalamin (B12) to be made from 25mg/ml methylcobalamin, preservative free form.  Starting dose typically 64.5mcg/kg every 3rd day subcutaneously (buttocks).  Be sure to request prefilled BD 3/10 cc insulin syringes called "SHORTS" BD Item # 328438 (NOT #32418!).

In fact, I did not blame Dr. Lam for this as I told him on the phone that I just want him to know about what Dr. Neubrander's protocol said and I promised to give him a copy when I see him next time.

Mermee,

Bio-tomosan is a small white pill which to be dissolved in water and it is for digestion.  This is all what I know.

After talking to you tonight, I just found out that there is a drop-out in our 27th gathering.  You may check with sjmama on this.

Justin2002

71#
發表於 05-12-29 15:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

My son also ate lots of food during party which he is not allowed to eat usually, like chips, cake, etc.  However, I observe that he does not ask for noodles, sandwiches or others.  To my surprise, as Justin is very 為食!  Anyway, I put some enzymes on top of his chips but he still finished all!!  In fact, the AFP enzymes does smell a bit but the chips smell even stronger, I believe!

Justin2002

72#
發表於 06-1-3 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

MerMee,

I also changed my household cleanser/detergents as suggested by kawai two months ago.

If you have a VIP card, you could have some discounts in 荷花親子. I borrowed my colleague's card and plan to buy stock again soon.

Justin2002

73#
發表於 06-1-10 10:33 |顯示全部帖子

Dear chanchanboy,

May I know where I could buy the small plastic cups as you mentioned?  I would like to use cups also to feed supplements to Justin.  I am now adding either in his milk or juice as he is reluctant to drink separately by spoon.

Thanks,
Justin2002

74#
發表於 06-1-12 15:02 |顯示全部帖子

Wow, I think we almost become professionals after reading so many postings here with such technical terms....

I regret not studying biology and chemistry well enough in the old days ....

Thanks for everyone's input cos every piece of information does help.  

A BIG SALUTE TO EVERY MOM AND DAD HERE!!

Justin2002

75#
發表於 06-1-13 09:33 |顯示全部帖子

ultramom,

you really need to take good care of yourself, I can see your postings day and night .... no mention your wake-up during midnights or so ...

I understand that we all moms here want our kids to improve as quick as possible but I believe our body need some rest too!  Even we put all our time and efforts in our children, it takes time for recovery!

Sorry for being a bit mumbling...

Justin2002

76#
發表於 06-1-16 11:30 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

Let me report my son's latest progress after the DMSA provocation test.  The urine sample showed that he has as much as 4 times normal on lead, but to my surprise, mercury level is normal and within reference range.  Whilst there are quite a few as classified as 'dl' which means the test cannot measure accurately on these items.

Last Friday, I went with my son to visit Dr. Lam and while waiting, I asked my son to share a ring biscuit with Dr. Lam when he enters his room.  He said 'No' in the 1st instance but when we went inside Dr. Lam's room, Justin said, "請你食呀!" I was quite surprised and so did Dr. Lam.  Of course, he took the biscuit and ate.  This time, I asked Dr. Lam to give me several supplements which Justin does not reject taking and told Dr. Lam about some of those supplements which Justin rejected.  My boy got another B12 shot but I am still concerned taking home to have injection myself.  I told Dr. Lam that it's better for him to buy the standard syringes using recommended concentration of B12 as mentioned in Dr. Neubrander's protocol.  Though there is no harm even the injection contains more than normal amount of B12, it may not achieve the best result!

This time, Dr. Lam gave me the B12 cream which I applied last 2 nights.  I found that my son really talks more in sense.  Let me quote one more example here.  Yesterday, when my husband got off the car, he choked and couged for 2 times, my son responded by saying that "你無事呀!" I have never heard him saying such thing before!  However, he became a bit more hyper these two days!

Anyway, let's hope for the best and continue work hard!

Justin2002

77#
發表於 06-1-17 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks jasper888, I look forward to seeing more of this!!

Justin2002

78#
發表於 06-1-19 15:53 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

I have a question to those who have visited Dr. Lam and was given the Authia (B12) cream (put on foot palm).

I gave the cream to Justin each night until next morning with wrap and socks put on!  However, these days, I observed that he sleep later than normal (by 1 or 1.5 hour).  It seems that he becomes more hyper and always repeat phrases or words which I do not know (I suspect dialogues from VCD or schools).  But he wakes up also later than usual by an hour!

May I know if anyone here have encounter similar situation?  Should I stop the cream first or just try on one foot only?  Any advice?

Justin2002

79#
發表於 06-1-24 10:03 |顯示全部帖子

My son drinks both Provamel Rice Milk (from UK) (original taste) and Lundenberg Rice Milk (from USA) which are sold in Little Giant.

I was told that a mom bought all 3 boxes of their remaining Provamel Rice Milk last week and that's why I tried Lunderberg.

Justin2002

80#
發表於 06-2-1 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

Dommom,

I always hesitate to have B12 injection at home because Dr. Lam cannot provide me with the recommended conc and syringe size as stated by Dr. James Neubrander.  Now you sau Dr. Trodd has the 25mg conc with tiny (I suppose is 8mm) needle,  I would like very much to try at home.  May I know what's the cost of each B12 shot (including syringe)?  I wonder if Dr. Trodd will allow me to buy only the shots w/o having consultation?

ChanchanBoy,

As far as I know, DAN doctors do not use ALA for A-kids.  So it's strange to hear that Dr. Trodd prescribe this to your son.

Justin2002

‹ 上一主題|下一主題