教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-2-6 10:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Dear chanchanboy & kawai,

My son also gets the weight 'problem' as he maintains at 35 lbs for nearly half a year now.  But he does eats a lot of rice, fruits (orange, banana, pear, apple), snacks (GFCF cornflakes, preztels, rice puffs, etc.).  I also gave him AFP Petizyde and Zime Prime (chewable which is really tasteful) everyday together with other supplements.

I was thinking that his 'little-to-no' weight gain is due to his exceptionally 'clean' diet.  What do you think?

Some more information from Dr. Lam - I visited him last Saturday and he told me that our kids better not eat corn (which I think is safe also before) because corn easily get mould even in processing.  He also advised that we should use dehumuidifier at home especially during spring time as humid weather will give rise to numerous moulds and they will stick to our kids' both externally and internally which deter their detox progress.

Justin2002

82#
發表於 06-2-8 15:10 |顯示全部帖子

I also suspect that there are lots of toxic metals in our cosmetic powder and even cream - I am quite hesitant to kiss my son or put close my face to his after I put up any of these!

Justin2002

83#
發表於 06-2-9 09:50 |顯示全部帖子

Kawai,

Apologies for my ignorance.

May I ask something about this HLC Mindlinx probiotics - shall we give these to our kids together with the enzymes (AFP) before meals?  Or they can be added into juice like I did with Kirkman's Acidophilus powder?  In fact, after I finished one bottle of acidophilus, I shift to give Bio-kult probiotics from Little Giant.

If in any case, is there a chance that we place the order in bulk?

Justin2002

84#
發表於 06-2-10 17:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear stellacl and moms,

If you want to order the TF Classic, I can do the group ordering again.  By the way, I still have one bottle of TF Advanced in stock.  Do you want that?

Justin2002

85#
發表於 06-2-13 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

deleted

86#
發表於 06-2-13 17:57 |顯示全部帖子

To those who want to order TF Classic:

Let's gather and make the ordering, see if we can get 10 bottles requirement so as to enjoy the 2 extra free (hope it's still buy 10 get 12 like last time).

Put your name and quantity down here if like to join the group order:

1. mrsphcheung - 2 bottles
2. sjmama - 1 bottle
3. stella - 2 bottles
4. wewangwang - 2 bottles

The more we order, the less shipping cost we pay. The deadline for ordering is Wednesday, 15 Feb.

Justin2002

87#
發表於 06-2-15 10:27 |顯示全部帖子

Order for the new probiotics HLC MindLinx by Pharmax which is claimed to have specifically developed for autism and ADHD. Let me know if anyone interested to try. The deadline is on coming Friday.

Click here

1. Dommom - 3 bottles of CAPSULE
2. chanchanboy - 1 bottle of POWDER
3. yuenyuen - 2bottles of capsule
4. Justin2002 - 2 bottles of capsule

88#
發表於 06-2-24 09:19 |顯示全部帖子

To ABBmom & MerMee,

Please call me (I have sent my no. to your pm) and arrange for delivery of Transfer Factor.

Justin2002

89#
發表於 06-2-24 16:55 |顯示全部帖子

Stella,

祝仔仔早日康復, 你自己也要小心身體!

Justin2002

90#
發表於 06-2-27 09:33 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

Thanks for the info.  In fact, I bought also one can of Lecithin as recommended by mickeyma at Green Concepts last week.  It is of powder form and not gel.

Bilberry - I also found in Tak Hung Hong which is on sale (20% off i.e. from $185 to $148) from last Friday until today.  Is it good to our children?

Justin2002

91#
發表於 06-2-28 09:49 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ABBmom,

I think mrsphcheung may give you some advice as her son also carries GF/CF and starch free diet.  Please correct me if I were wrong.

Diet without rice and soy is really a big challenge!

Justin2002

92#
發表於 06-3-1 09:17 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, what kawai said are really true!

Also, the chewable HN-Zime Prime taste like sweets and my son likes very much!

Justin2002

93#
發表於 06-3-1 16:04 |顯示全部帖子

shunshunma,

My son also takes Eye Q daily once a day.  So far so good, cannot see any +ve or -ve effect.  Have checked with Dr. Lam on this and he said OK, only queried about the proportion of  EPA vs DHA.  

Justin2002

94#
發表於 06-3-1 17:05 |顯示全部帖子

shunshunma,

basically yes, my son takes all supplements which are prescribed by Dr. Lam but sometimes he does reject taking some kind of 'sweets'.  I shall not force him to take but will tell Dr. Lam that he doesn't like. He always has another choice!

I give my son once a day Eye Q with one spoon, ie. 5ml.

Justin2002

95#
發表於 06-3-2 09:04 |顯示全部帖子

MerMee,

Yes, Dr. Lam didn't prescribe any DHA to my son and he knows that my boy is taking EyeQ.  But he did give me Coromega which is omega 6 fish oil.

Justin2002

96#
發表於 06-3-6 17:10 |顯示全部帖子

It's my pleasure!  

97#
發表於 06-3-13 11:13 |顯示全部帖子

chanchanboy,

the link doesn't work, would you please send again?

My boy has yellow poo poo also and he always finds difficulty to go for poo poo!  As you mentioned, I believe he has yeast problem also!  But he eats banana, apple, pear, orange nearly everyday!  Maybe I should stop him eating banana first and see if that helps!

Justin2002

98#
發表於 06-3-14 10:18 |顯示全部帖子

MerMee,

Yes, Dr. Lam did mention that grapes should be avoided as far as possible because of organic pollutants.  But I gave 10+ to my son a week before after I soak for an hour and cleanse it thoroughly. Don't know if this cause trouble.  Anyway, as I mention, I shall stop banana this week to see.  For apples, I don't think Dr. Lam asked me to stop as Justin also likes to eat.

Also, during my visit on last Saturday (after yours), Dr. Lam told me that your son has shown great improvement!

Chanchanboy,

I have not yet received your email on the link.  Would you please pm me. Many thanks.

Justin2002

99#
發表於 06-3-20 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

mickeyma,

My son also got fever last Friday early morning.  I believe it's because of No-fenol.  I gave him 2 times a day and observed that he has red cheeks and little fever.  According to the article which was given by chanchanboy, this is normal reaction.  However, my boy also got cough and running nose.  I did not bring him to doctor or give him any medicine but continue with all supplements.  He is still feeling tired yesterday and today.   Hope he can fight the yeast and bacteria by himself.

By the way, I have bought the OLE and please let me know when do you want that together with AFP Pep.

So, when are we going out for gathering?  I am not available on 31 March only, all other Fridays are fine.

Justin2002

100#
發表於 06-3-21 11:41 |顯示全部帖子

Biomedical Group Dinner Gathering

日期: 21 April 2006 (星期五)
時間: 6:15PM to 9:30PM
地點: Harbour View International House
4 Harbour Road 1/F., Wanchai, H.K.
地圖: http://www.harbour.ymca.org.hk/c_location.php
費用: $136 (已計10% charge)

有興趣請報名-