發新帖
樓主: ianmami
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-2 14:36 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

Mrs. Chan , Tanny,

I live in Diamond Hill too and want my son to go KM in Dec. when he turns 2 yr old.  But no news of interview yet. The school say end of June..... May be our kids can be classmate.

Shiri,

Yew Chung is international and KM is traditional kinder which chinese is more emphasis.  Which way do you want your kid to grow up??  You can read BK topic under  INTERNATION SCHOOL-  "ANFIELD, KINGSTON, TUTORS TIME & HKPS..."  I hope it will help you.     

regards, Prema

2#
發表於 04-6-3 02:20 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks you!  tannytam,

I will call KM next week to follow up.  Are you living in Galaxia too??

3#
發表於 04-6-17 13:35 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tannytam,

Do you remember me? I just call KM today for an interview, she says next interview will be end August because my son born Dec. 02 and she explain he is too small, so did not arrange an interview for him.  But I can see BK here that some mums already got an interview for their baby for Nov. & Dec. admission......I don't understand this...but must wait for 2 and half mths now....

My son is studying in Yew Chung playgroup. I can only say " VERY GOOD".  no complain to this school.  

4#
發表於 04-6-23 14:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi tannytam, Somami,

I am really looking forward to enter KM and become classmates as my son is very naughty and non-stop at home, he is only 18mths.  I need 2 adults to watch him because one get tired easily to follow him around.  I am afraid he will get worse when he reach 2 or 3 yrs old. So I want him to go to a traditional kinder first.
tannytam 寫道:

Prema & Somami, 我lum km 依家計緊人數 因佢地剛完成第一次登記. 可能8月再挍大型interview
‹ 上一主題|下一主題