教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST.CAT 2005 K1 家長入黎傾/分享下
發新帖
樓主: yauling
go

ST.CAT 2005 K1 家長入黎傾/分享下 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-5-29 20:17 |顯示全部帖子

Re: ST.CAT 2005 K1 家長入黎傾/分享下

what's cgkc? why go to cgkc in K2? any benefits to go to cgkc if mine is a boy?
mine is a boy, any good primary school? i perfer co-ed rather than pure boy school... pls advise. Tks.

2#
發表於 05-5-30 08:59 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Iandad,
can you tell me more how K2 curriculum is changed and how's the Eng affected? you may pm me.

3#
發表於 05-9-12 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

hi all,
any of your children study in Purple pm class? Pls share what the children do in class as mine didn't tell me much   Are the NET teacher and Chinese teacher good?

4#
發表於 05-9-12 23:10 |顯示全部帖子

onon1111 & Audreymom,

how's onon1111's son? is he ok now? don't be angry, did you express to Miss Ho that you would expect her to inform/report to you should such thing happen again?

My son is in Purple (a), he's very active like other St. Cat's students.  I find that there're more girls than boys in St. Cat's (just my impression) and seems the NET teachers leave very soon after the classes are finished whereas the Chinese teachers stay behind to do the marking/admin work.

Regarding Miss Abby, she looks very young (though she said she had been teaching small kids for 6 yrs) and a bit quiet. I do worry if this will hinder the students' learning English.  As this is her first year in HK, guess we have to give her some time to get used to the life, culture, education system and parents' expectation here in HK. But I have to admit that she's a nice gal.

My son has fallen asleep, I'll ask him what he did and learnt at school today .... hope he will tell me sth

Do any mums know what primary schools the St. Cat graduates entered last year? any statistics from the school?

5#
發表於 05-11-14 12:25 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

any of your kids studying in N Purple (afternoon)? just want to know how the kids like the school/teachers of this class.
tks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖