用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我的ADHD (過度活躍症/多動症/專注力失調) 兒子停藥了! ...
發新帖
樓主: leeamen
go

我的ADHD (過度活躍症/多動症/專注力失調) 兒子停藥了!   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-1 11:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 100# 亞菊 的文章

My case is very similar to yours.  I also always cannot control my temper and sometimes even say bad words to my son...and sometimes i have the feeling i hate my son very much... sometimes i cannot control and cry when i am teaching him...  what i worry is how he can take care himself when he grow up and i also afraid others do not accept him and laugh at him...

My son will be nine in coming August and he is studying in P. 2. he was diagnosed A-features  when he was three. These years we try many many treatment for him.  Although he has progress but he has much difficulties in academic aspect.  His maths never get passed since P.1... in P.1 Chinese and English ok but in P.2 things get more difficult and even chinese and english did not pass!!! My heart always so 'sour' and don't know why other children can grow up normally but my son is so poor. I don't know what i hae done wrong during my pregnancy!!!!!  That's why i have 'thought' very very long to decide to have my second baby ( i hope my son get accompany) my baby girl is now 2 month old... hope everything ok.

My son starts concerta since 13 May.. first 2 week 18mg... today rise up to 27mg.... actually it seems no improvement since he start the medication.  his exam come next week and i have a hard time to revise with him in these few weeks!!!!
p.3 is more more difficult than p.2... i am so depressed also whenever i think about his future..................
‹ 上一主題|下一主題