用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英 ...
發新帖
樓主: lky
go

我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-13 14:38 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我想知道有多少位有特殊需要的小孩是在嬰兒時期已購買英語教材給他自學或觀看英語vcd呢

I've brought the DWF when my baby was 11 mths old.  I had thought about it whether this affect the brain development of my child.  Perhaps it was my fault that I should not give my boy to watch the DVD too often (normally 2 hours per day).  After stopping this habit for few months and concentrating to train my boy, he has some improvements in cognition and social skill with us.   

2#
發表於 04-4-14 08:52 |顯示全部帖子

Agree with ALAL.  I asked two of my friends who also play DWE to their children.  The one who has two boys has little problem with his elder son but no problem at all for the younger.  The other family has only 1 girl and don't have any problem.  I find that it's normally no problem for girls and girls can really benefit from the DWE for learning English.  But for boys, more evidences show that playing DVD in early childhood may have impact to their brain development.  As ALAL commented, these boys may have inborn deficiencies.

ALAL, I am much worse than you as my maid played the DVD more than 1 hour per day to my boy.  

3#
發表於 04-4-18 19:40 |顯示全部帖子

就在此topic發表過而小朋友亦有特殊需要的已經唔少,假如我們所識的朋友並無相同的話, 總計有:
Iky+2 friends
mamee
HayBmum+1 friend
Ekiip
ALAL
gigi2
Windwind531+姐姐+6 families
HoiHoi

在這小小統計下,人數都幾驚人,雖然沒問題的家庭我們不知有多少, 但這樣的"巧合"直得正視

4#
發表於 04-4-19 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

Kittylock,
If our discussion here made you feeling bad, we are sorry that we should not focus to name the product.  As what justjust & gigi2 explained, we simply want to express our concerns to let our children watching too much TV/DVD that resulting problems to them. We are not intend to blame any product.
Please do not feel angry with our discussions.  I am sure that some families have gain benefits from the material.  However, we would like to share our experience on the way to allow children watching the education material only.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖