教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-10-10 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

mickeyma,

yes my son started the piano class at 3.  I want him to use his fingers more as his fine motor skill is poor. When he was studying at heep hong, the OT commented that his fine motor was the weakest among all areas of development.  My son cried in the session during the first month.  I almost gave it up.  Luckily, he has little progress after that and now he is very happy to go.  I do not have high expectation on my son but just want him to improve his fine motors and attention span.

42#
發表於 05-10-10 22:03 |顯示全部帖子

on the right hand corner of your posting, an icon "編輯" is shown.  Click it and go back to your posting.  Delete all the words and press "確定送出".  Then a blank message will be posted.

kawai 寫道:
Dear All,

Anyone can teach me how to delete my current posting as it is supposed to pm to some parents only.

43#
發表於 05-10-10 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

yes, I did it    

kawai 寫道:
HayBMum,

Did you write down the contact person's name and telephone no?   

44#
發表於 05-10-12 19:01 |顯示全部帖子

hi Ultramom,

I am not an experience mom in using the supplements.  In fact, my son only takes quite a few supplements from Dr Trodd as compared with other kids.  According to my record, I usually add a new supplements after 3-5 days and I will start from a lower dosage and progressively increase to the normal / recommended dosage.  If severe side effect is found, drop the latest supplements and see how my son's reaction.  If no improvement for any new supplement that has been taken for 2-3 months, check with Dr Trodd and drop it.  Sometimes tantruming may be due to other reasons, like new therapist, different environment etc., so I would recommend you to reduce the dosage of some supplements first instead of dropping all and wait to see the effect.

Did your son take the ABA session at AP's office today?  I saw a new chinese boy this afternoon that I never met. He is non verbal but is very cutie. His head is round and big like a ball.

ultramom 寫道:
Hi HayBMum,
It may be a stupid question, but if we drop one supplement, usually how many days we should wait until we can know if this supplement causes the tantrums?  We've tried to drop some supplements and waited for 3 days.  It seemed like tantrums as before.

45#
發表於 05-10-15 09:50 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

關於PCA-Rx + AFX, 咁AFX 的作用係咩? AFX 是另一隻藥還是 combined with PCA-Rx?

46#
發表於 05-10-15 20:15 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

嘩,你好犀利,多謝經常將咁有用的資料同我地分享。

至於大便硬,有什麼好辦法?我覺得probiotic 如Dr Trodd recommend 比我仔仔的Acidophilus 只可增進bowel movement, 未必對大便硬有幫助。

另外請check PM.

47#
發表於 05-10-16 20:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kawai,
Can you order the vitamin C for me?  I just can't find the ordering site on the web!  

kawai 寫道:
HayBMum,

For the vitamin C, I ordered the ChildLife liquid vitamin C online from US.  I prefer liquid form as my little baby occassionally takes it.

ChildLife's web site

I'm going to place another order of supplement for my baby.  I can order it for you if you're interested.  

48#
發表於 05-10-20 08:47 |顯示全部帖子

but this year the flu seems more severe than before. Will you consider to give your son injection this year given that there may be high risk at school?

jasper888 寫道:
I am not giving the flu vaccine to my son but everyone in the family around him will.

49#
發表於 05-10-23 13:12 |顯示全部帖子

隻buffxxlo幾蝦人用,要好「慶」先唔黏底。

stellacl 寫道:

我最鐘意佢地2隻牌子都話唔黏底, 我而家用緊果隻牛頭牌 (buffxxlo) 每次煮完一味送都要洗wok洗到暈 ! 我決定27/28日去永安大出血, 但都仲未諗到買邊隻

50#
發表於 05-10-24 22:52 |顯示全部帖子

但我阿仔上個月發燒時,dr trodd個姑娘話唔打得B12, 究竟邊個真?

Dr Lam 的流感針是否沒有水銀? 係的話我諗要幫我阿仔打,還未到流感高鋒期佢已經係個多月病了三次,今次仲發燒左三日,剛剛今晚才退燒,我驚高鋒期到時佢會捱唔住

kawai 寫道:
各位,

今次比左的supplement比細仔開始食同埋打支B12十glutathione有助退燒及排毒.

51#
發表於 05-10-25 09:05 |顯示全部帖子

係呀,個時我仲未自己同阿仔打,上到 dr trodd 處,個姑娘聽到阿仔有微燒,只係好輕微 ariybd 99F 就唔肯幫佢打,話會activate隻菌。

[quote]
kawai 寫道:
HayBMum,

唔係呀化?發燒唔打得B12. 唔通要email問下Dr. Neubrander. 我細仔好高燒呀成40度,食左藥都唔退.前後燒左4日啦.剛剛忍唔住開左支抗生素比佢食.點唔願都要啦.上次聽完678講真係有的驚.唯有補番的益生菌打番好個底啦.

[quote]

52#
發表於 05-10-25 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

梗係唔肯啦,要搵人捉住佢,然後話打完有糖食,咁佢都算肯勉為其難咁比你打,不過未打落去就已經叫定好痛個種,有時又好扭捏,叫爸爸、姐姐打左先到佢。

chanchanboy 寫道:
HayBMum,

你開始自己同小朋友打, 恭喜哂, 乖嗎佢打針個陣?

53#
發表於 05-10-26 18:48 |顯示全部帖子

扮詐!

stellacl 寫道:
HayBMum,

乜爸爸同姐姐都要打針 ? 定係扮比仔仔睇 ?

54#
發表於 05-10-26 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

你都係勇敢的媽咪丫,但睡著打會唔會整醒佢?

ultramom 寫道:
Hi HayBMum,
我剛剛開始自己係屋企同阿仔打針, 不過我係等佢瞓著咗之後先至打, 因為唔想佢喊.  
你哋真係好勇敢   

55#
發表於 05-10-26 23:18 |顯示全部帖子

唔明喎?我覺得就係因為支針短,先可以容易斜斜地咁打呀。我用一隻手掀起仔仔少少肉,另一隻手拿針拮入去,咁就成功地打得斜。

kawai 寫道:

HayBMum,
你有冇試過斜斜地咁打呀,我覺得好難因支針頭太短.

56#
發表於 05-11-4 08:59 |顯示全部帖子

hi stella,
can you also pm me?[quote]
ultramom 寫道:
Hi stellacl,
請問你是否有本港的"防塵

57#
發表於 05-11-4 16:13 |顯示全部帖子

Hi stella,
it's not urgent.

I've pm my fax no. to you. If you can't receive it, please let me know.

58#
發表於 05-11-4 20:04 |顯示全部帖子

did Dr Trodd prescribe the Cal-mag to you before?  If not, you can ask him.  Unfortunately, my son would have constipation after taking it.

ultramom 寫道:
各位,
我嗰仔on gfcf diet. 好多嘢都唔食得.  奶就轉飲rice milk. 今日睇到篇文章話calcium對a仔好重要, 我想吓想吓, 阿仔食緊d嘢, 包括d supplements, 都冇calcium.  請問有冇好介紹?

59#
發表於 05-11-5 11:53 |顯示全部帖子

ultramom,
I am not experience in interpreting the test report but I feel that the high Lead in urine after DSMA should be accurate.  Do you know the counting rules? It helps to answer that high toxic elements may not be reflected in the hair as the kid is not excreting them probably.  I remembered that Dr Trodd told me if the high level of mecury is measured in the hair and the level is still in the yellow zone, it is not that alarming as it seems that the kid can excrete it.  Of course you still need to reduce the exposure to the toxic metals and give supplements to help the kid.

The cal-mag I got from Dr Trodd (quite long time ago) was in liquid form.

60#
發表於 05-11-6 10:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi kawai,

thank you for so many information after your visit.  I forgot to ask you to get one more bottle of Colostrum from Dr Trodd but anyway I think I should meet him shortly in order to learn more about the new development.

My son likes the vitamin C as recommended by you very much.  His fever was gone yesterday but I think it will come again after he goes to school next week.  As discussed, my first priority now is to improve his immune system otherwise it seems he cannot absorb the other supplements.

ultramom,
I also feel that it will be better to arrange the EETC in the afternoon.  As your son is still small, the afternoon nap is important to him.  Or could you arrange the ABA to start by 3-3:30?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題