發新帖
查看: 122558|回覆: 16
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-1 14:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

hello tanny and daniel,

Km accepted my daughter for the am class (nursery) for this sept. I will probably go pay the registration fee sometime this week but haven't 100% decided yet. Do you guys know whether KM is good

How old are your bbs?

Phoebe

2#
發表於 04-6-1 14:04 |顯示全部帖子

陳師奶 ,

do you live very far? how old is your bb??

btw, I'm also 陳師奶  

3#
發表於 04-6-1 17:59 |顯示全部帖子

cheungcheung,

can you share with me what 負面既消息? thanks.

phoebe

4#
發表於 04-6-1 18:03 |顯示全部帖子

陳師奶 ,

why didn't you ask 婆婆 to take your son to school? that's probably better.

i'll ask my maid to take my daughter to school too. i think that will be easier for the little ones to adjust.

phoebe

5#
發表於 04-6-2 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,

Casey is 26 mths now. She was born in end of March. So Daniel was born in April then. Let's see if our kids will be in the same class.

I'll go pay the registration fee this Fri. I guess I will find out then which class Casey will be in. Hope I made the right decision

6#
發表於 04-6-3 10:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

I read from another topic which one mama commented KM really uses active approach to teach their students and they organised lots of activities to encourage the self-confidence of their students. This sounds quite good to me. Heehee, I think we all made the right decision  

phoebe

7#
發表於 04-6-7 11:13 |顯示全部帖子

registered list

name - class - bb 歲數 now
danielboy - am - 25個月
tannytam - am - 19個月
phoebe (daughter: Casey) - am - 26 個月

8#
發表於 04-6-15 15:01 |顯示全部帖子

Tanny,

Casey used to go to Tutortime for several months. She loved their "ball ball pool". But now she is in Anfield.

It seems like Casey will be the big sister in the crowd. 26mths

Phoebe

9#
發表於 04-6-16 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

hi Tanny and Chuengcheung,

Casey goes to playgroup 2times/week. She is going to kidsgallery on Wed and then Anfield on Sat. But I'm thinking about whether i should put her 2-3/week in Anfield as kidsgallery is coming to a summer break.

she enjoyed her time in tutortime when she was younger. I guessed after a while, she got bored. and she was always distracted by the toys on the shelf. Once Miss Amy started her story time, Casey would zoomed off to the shelf for toys and enjoyed her own time there. She loved the Mandarin teacher there, not Miss June though, now i forgot her name. But anyway, Anfield is different from Tutortime. The course begins with 1/2 hr free play, then 15 mins for storytime, art and craft, playground play, etc. So the kid doesn't have to keep on doing the same thing for a long time. And of course, she enjoys alot of the playground time. The thing that I like about Anfield is the kids have opportunities in exploring cooking. But hygiene- and facilities-wise, Tutortime is probably better.

I'm also very nervous about them going to be in classes by themselves in September. I have been doing role play with Casey lately like "say bye bye to mama, mama is going home and you are going to stay in school by yourself, mama will pick you up later. " and she said "ok".  

I'm thinking of taking a week off to accompany her in Sept. What about you guys?

phoebe

10#
發表於 04-8-3 14:11 |顯示全部帖子

name - class - bb 歲數 now
1. danielboy (daniel - boy)- am - 25個月 - C班-A組
2. tannytam - (ian - boy) - am - 19個月
3. phoebe (Casey - girl ) - am - 26 個月- C班-A組
4. 陳師奶 - (鴻仔 - boy) - am - 25 個月
5. 心心 (naoki : boy) - am - 18個月
6. cheungcheung (琳琳 / girl ) - am - 18個月
7. jbama (jasmie : boy) - am - 19 個月
8. bignose (ansel : boy) - am - 19個月
9. k713 (Stanley : boy) - am - 20mths
10. Mrs. Wong (Shiri : girl) - am - 26mths
11. 花仔媽咪 (包包: boy) - am - 18 個月
12. makusma(makus : boy) - am 18個月
13. carcar (jeffrey : boy) - am 19個月
14.nicolema (nicole: girl) - am - 19個月
15.Yumi (Brandon-boy) -am 26個月----B組 B 班
16. jc_mom(Janice- girl) - am - 26個月- class B

11#
發表於 04-8-3 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,

our bbs are in the same class! are you going to the parent's day in end of the month?

i hope my girl won't be the crying queen of the class

phoebe

12#
發表於 04-9-6 11:20 |顯示全部帖子

hi danielboy,

so glad to finally meet you. i have to go back to work today so won't be able to see you for a while.

i think daniel is a very good and independent boy. like you said, he participated in class, unlike my casey. maybe daniel will surprise you and he won't cry on wed. never knows.

as for casey, i'm sure she will be the crying queen.
luckily i won't be there to know

btw, do you think the classroom is a bit small for 20 students? right now it seems all right with only 1 group in the room. but if the other group joins together, it appears to be a bit crowded. i'm not even sure whether Ms. Lai and Ms. Wong can handle all 20 students if some of them, hee, hee, like ours, become out of control on wed?  

phoebe

13#
發表於 04-9-8 14:43 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,

how's daniel today? did he cry?

i know casey did cry but not sure how serious that was. anyhow, as long as she still likes going to school, i think that's fine.    

phoebe

14#
發表於 04-9-23 16:19 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,

how's daniel lately? did daniel manage to tell you what's going on in school? i have no idea what they've done so far except casey may sing a song here and there. are you going to the school picnic?

casey was sick since last week. she is much better now but still have a little bit of cough. my maid told me that she saw a lot of kids cough and sneezes. i know getting sick in your 1st school year is almost ineviatable.  :cry: hope your danile is ok.

phoebe

15#
發表於 04-9-23 16:21 |顯示全部帖子

hi jc mom,

which class is janice in? does she like school so far?

like danielboy said, most kids can settle down by now, except probably my girl

phoebe

16#
發表於 04-10-8 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

danielboy,

Casey always said "Daniel no?mo?" I'm not sure whether she is saying your Daniel. If I asked her again "r u talking about Daniel?" She will smile in a very cheeky way   Don't know what's on her mind.

How's Daniel? Does he talk much about school? He seems to really enjoy going to school. Casey still has the anxiety. She will pretend she is still sleepy and trying to get an excuse not to go to school. But I know once the maid left her, she is fine. Cheeky little kid.

Casey said she likes Ms. Lai better. I would like Ms. Lai better too. Does Daniel say the same thing?

Are you going to the picnic next Friday? I took a day off just for that. I'm still struggling whether this is necessary

Phoebe

17#
發表於 04-10-19 18:05 |顯示全部帖子

Hi danielboy,

The picnic was ok. The farm planned ahead some activities there, e.g., farming, playing mini golf, riding wooden cart, etc. I think overall, Casey enjoyed it. However, she cried so loudly at the first activity, which is riding wooden cart. It was sooooo embarrassing. I guess we scared her by pushing the cart all of a sudden without warning her.  
In any case, I think is good for the little kids to enjoy a day out from school. We took group photos. If you are interested, you can pm me your email address and i can send you some pix.

I'm sure you and Daniel had fun at dongguan. My friend told me the zoo is a lot of fun.

Which kinders are you thinking of applying? I have applied Creative Kinder ( I ran into one of Casey and Daniel's classmates when interviewed   ), Creative Primary's Kinder, Kentville, St Catherine, HKBU's Kinder. I'm more keen on those schools which use Project Approach than traditional. What's your pick?

Phoebe
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖