用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我終於排到青蔥計劃啦! (語言治療) 好開心呀! ...
發新帖
樓主: Meisuen
go

我終於排到青蔥計劃啦! (語言治療) 好開心呀! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-7 16:33 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我終於排到青蔥計劃啦! 好開心呀!

Oh my god ! I have he same experience that 第一次見姑娘時無見社工.Do I have to wait for several months 見社工 and then another several months 見兒科醫生做評估, and finally 又要再排等見言語治療師同聽力學家 ? If so, I have to wait almost 1.5 yrs ? Gov't is so inefficient. What is the shortcut I can do ?

fhmum 寫道:
Meisuen, 多謝你呀.....我打算去協康會找言語治療師做評估, 如有需要就直接開始做治療....

Funny,我係私家寫紙直接去兒童智能發展中心, 但我第一次見姑娘時無見社工    , 再排左3個多月見兒科醫生做評估, 依家又要再排等見言語治療師同聽力學家   

2#
發表於 06-7-10 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

I have same experience that the nurse only tell me some general trainings to my son. She said I have to wait for next assessment about 1/2 yrs.   

BTW, I find 靈實梁烱初寶林早期教育及訓練中心在寶琳村 (tel : 2246 3400) 都有評估及治療做, 有冇人有試過可分享吓 ? 我想知佢的評估同政府或協康的有冇不同 ?

fhmum 寫道:
我上次見姑娘時已問她等候評估期間可做什麼, 而她只是告訴我一些教阿仔的方法.

而昨天我又問醫生這幾個月可做什麼, 她就建議我參加評估中心的講座, 然後給我協康會的單張, 完全沒有提及要排期做什麼訓練      是否各間中心/醫生的作風不同?

已安排下星期到協康會由言語治療師師做評估.....但中心說如真的需要做訓練, 星期六的時間要最少排半年    

3#
發表於 06-7-10 21:00 |顯示全部帖子

Nausica,

Thanks for your info. But I am confusing what's the definition of i位或s位 ?  Could you mind telling me what they are ?

4#
發表於 06-7-12 21:38 |顯示全部帖子

Nausica,

Thanks for your findings. I understand the definition of "I" and "S" la ! But do I have to approach the school by telling them my child's situation so that they arrange him to study "I" seat or only go through normal application ? Or the "I" / "S" seat must require referral ?

nausica 寫道:
[quote]
ansonbb 寫道:
Nausica,

Thanks for your info. But I am confusing what's the definition of i位或s位 ?  Could you mind telling me what they are ?

在置頂的topic"BK媽媽所提供的參考資料"可以搵到
HERE[/quote]

5#
發表於 06-7-12 22:02 |顯示全部帖子

Meisuen, Funny,

I also go there and wait for the score. Dr. T is very nice. He gave me positive advices which is more encouraging. Let's share when you have time.

6#
發表於 06-7-13 08:56 |顯示全部帖子

nausica,

It seems I have to arrange him to study normal kinder before the assessment. right ?

7#
發表於 06-7-14 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

fhmum,

What training can we do at home ? "Why 排協康星期六訓練都要等半年到 ? It seems 協康 has long queue for language training. Which 協康 you are waiting for ?

fhmum 寫道:
Meisuen,

我今日同阿仔去左做評估, 佢語言發展真係慢左, 其他方面就不太差, 姑娘估計主要係雙語環境, 同埋阿仔本身未有好大動機去學講野, 建議我可以依家開始言語訓練, 或者等開始返學後睇下會唔會好D.  個姑娘真係好專業同好好, 仲教左我點樣係屋企教阿仔.....我好開心, 起碼知道阿仔唔係有好大問題.....無上星期咁傍惶......依家排緊協康星期六訓練, 大概都要等半年到.....老公覺得未有咁迫切出去搵私家言語治療....所以惗住一邊等協康, 一邊自己努力d, 同埋睇下阿仔開學後會唔會有進步啦......

多謝你呀......

8#
發表於 06-7-19 21:21 |顯示全部帖子

Meisuen,

I go there and see nurse. They said my queue is very long and probably will have doctor's assessment in Nov. It seems I have to study outside kindergarten before queue for "I" seat. That's why I want to know more on at-home training.

9#
發表於 06-7-19 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

哈哈笑1,

He is now 2 yrs old. He can only speak single words. So, I think 說故事 is difficult for him. right ?

10#
發表於 06-7-19 22:46 |顯示全部帖子

fhmum,

Thanks for yr training techniques and I will try at home. I am start thinking to enroll 協康 speaking training but I heard from other mummies it needs to wait for half yrs. That's why still want to search for some which is faster but must be done during weekends. Do you have any suggestion other than 協康 ?

11#
發表於 06-7-20 17:25 |顯示全部帖子

Meisuen,

I have enrolled already. Very full ! Did you join that also ?

12#
發表於 06-7-21 11:23 |顯示全部帖子

Meisuen,

The 協康暑期暫托班 (8月1-9日) 上午9-下午1 very cheap ah ! What they will do in the class ?

Also, pls check you email.

Ansonbb

13#
發表於 06-7-21 19:29 |顯示全部帖子

Meisuen,

Did you send me anything ? I didn't find in my e-mail.

Meisuen 寫道:
ansonbb,

pls cheuk e-mail! 我已收到啦, tks!

14#
發表於 06-7-21 22:33 |顯示全部帖子

羊咩囝,

Why u need to see the doctor 2 times ? When is  or  start date for queuing the school / service ? 7/04 or 1/05 ?

15#
發表於 06-7-22 11:15 |顯示全部帖子

Funny,

Pls check email.

Ansonbb

16#
發表於 06-7-22 11:28 |顯示全部帖子

羊咩囝,

Pls advise yr 言語師's information to me.

Many thanks.

17#
發表於 06-7-26 21:11 |顯示全部帖子

Meisuen,

Will yr son study both kindergarten and 早期訓練 in "Ming Oi" together ? How much if they crash the time ?

18#
發表於 06-8-14 21:54 |顯示全部帖子

協康 have to wait half yr if you choose Sat. It's hard to take leave in weekend. Any other suggestion ?

19#
發表於 06-8-14 22:37 |顯示全部帖子

I also queue for 陳宗漢 but they said I have to wait half yr if choose Sat.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖