教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-8-13 20:37 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Dear all,
My child has taken Methylcobalamin Vitamin B-12 (Sublingual) prescribed by Dr. Trodd for 2 months.  I don't find anything different from before.  

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

22#
發表於 05-8-17 08:43 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
My son has eaten normal food for a few weeks because of taking food allergy test.  There is no change in his speech and learning ability, but he tends to be very impulsive and more inattentive.  He used to be better-discipline while taking CFGF and rice-free diet.  I am very sure that there are some food which aggravate his behaviour.  I will implement a much more restrictive diet for him once the test result is out.  

23#
發表於 05-8-18 13:08 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mickeyma,
Rice is not forbidden in CFGF diet.  I try a much more restrictive diet --- Specific Carbonate Diet which excludes rice in the menu.

24#
發表於 05-8-18 19:42 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
I have a strong belief that if I give up helping my son, nobody will do anything for him.  Because of this, I must try any possible method to help him to overcome his problems.  

As all my family members will eat the same as what my son eats, he has no way to complain.

25#
發表於 05-8-19 07:44 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Stella,
My sacrifice is very little compared with you; you even quit your job to take care your children....      

26#
發表於 05-8-20 07:37 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
Here is the details of the DAN doctor in HK for your reference:

Tim Trodd, M.B., B.S.
Room 1501
Shui on Centre
8 Harbour Rd.
Wanchai
Hong Kong
tel: 2824 9112

27#
發表於 05-8-20 07:55 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
My son is also taking AFP-Peptizyde (enzymes).  So far so good.  His stool is fine.  

How about the order of PCA-RX?  Thanks.

28#
發表於 05-8-20 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
Please reserve one bottle for me.

What is the discount offered by Maxam Nutraceutics?  I find a web site which offers progressive discount.

Buy 1-2 items for: $117.95 each
Buy 3-5 items for: $113.95 each
Buy 6-11 items for: $107.95 each
Buy 12-23 items for: $97.95 each
Buy 24 and up items for: $85.50 each

http://www.costlessvitamin.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1381&products_id=5462&engine=adwords!1895&keyword=%28PCA+Rx%29&match_type=

29#
發表於 05-8-21 13:35 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
Very very competitive price.            

Can you order TWO bottles for me?  Sorry for changing mind.  Thanks.

Dr Trodd prescribed Wellness' Lipoceutical Glutathione for my child to remove heavy metal, just a natural supplement.  He has got it for one month.  I started to give him Malic Acid last night which is also a dietary supplement for removing heavy metal.  So far, my child has not got any medicine to remove heavy metal.  I just hope that they can help him a lot.   

30#
發表於 05-8-21 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

Dear 內疚爸爸,
We visit Dr Trodd, a Dan doctor.  A body check-up is given at first.  CFGF diet will be adopted.  Dietary supplement or vitamin B-12 injection will be provided.  Most of the autistic children are deficient in vitamin due to biased diet and poor digestion system.  Supplement or medicine may be used to remove heavy metal in the body.  This is a trial-and-error process to search for the most suitable way to help our children.

WE DON'T GIVE MEDICINE TO OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION.  WE JUST GIVE THEM NATURAL SUPPLEMENT WHEN THERE IS NO DOCTOR'S ADVICE.  

BTW, we often read reference books, research paper and web forum from time to time to keep abreast of the latest change in biomedical treatment.  

31#
發表於 05-8-22 08:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kawai,
Many thanks.       

32#
發表於 05-8-22 14:20 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Chanchanboy,
Next time when you visit Dr Trodd, you must ask him to prescribe Carnosine (a medicine for 老人癡呆症) which may help speech development.  My son and Kawai's son have tried before and it does work.  However, don't take it for a long period of time.  One month is enough.  Good luck to you.

33#
發表於 05-8-22 18:34 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Chanchanboy,
You just push him for the medicine.  He gave me during the first visit.   My husband named it as '仙丹'.      

34#
發表於 05-8-22 18:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
Can you tell me how you apply the homeopathic remedy?  Thanks.

35#
發表於 05-8-22 21:27 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kawai,
What did Dr Yuen give your son?  Thanks.

36#
發表於 05-8-27 15:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
My son's food test report is out.  Here is the list

HIGHLY REACTIVE FOODS:
almond
banana
egg
kelp
papaya
peanut

MODERATELY REACTIVE FOODS:
cashew
cauliflower
cow's milk
cucumber
grapefruit
kiwi fruit
sesame seed
soybeans
watermelon
whey
yogurt

ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES HIGHLY REACTIVE: NIL

ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES MODERATELY REACTIVE:
ALL CASEIN

There are so many surprising items which I never figure out.  My monkey boy has to start another restrictive food journey.          

P.S.  It is worthwhile if he can get another take-off.

37#
發表於 05-9-4 20:26 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
Are some of you taking B12 injection?  I want to let my son take it again as I hear some body told me that the injection frequency is descending afterwards.  Is it correct?  Please give me your valuable advice.  Thanks.

38#
發表於 05-9-5 14:35 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,
I am reading some research studies about B-12 injection.  
Click here!

It seems that B-12 injection may work very well on autistic kids.  I am very eager to try again. However, I just wonder whether it has a time limit or not as it seems impossible to let my boy take the injection for life.

BTW, CFGF diet is a MUST in DAN protocol.  My son resumed to normal diet in July for food allergy test and his performance was worse than before, e.g. restless and inattentive.  He is now back to SCD & does not eat allergic food.  His performance thus greatly improves.  This experience tells me that the special diet is really worth trying.  

I have a question,'Should our children take special diet for life?'  Can anyone here answer me?  Thanks a lot.

39#
發表於 05-9-5 18:23 |顯示全部帖子

My son has taken fresh meat, veg. & fruit since March 2004.  Dr Trodd gives him various kinds of supplements.  My son has gained weight and is as healthy as before.  The diet does more benefit than harm to him.

CFGF is a must in DAN protocol for excellent effect.  My child not just takes CFGF, but SCD (CFGF + starch-free).  He is now taking SCD and does not eat all the allergic food (17 items, not too many).  He can eat all kinds of meat, leafy veg., orange, apple, pear, grape, plum,... etc.  He has started this restrictive diet for almost one week.  So far so good.  

[quote]
I just have one query: if our kid is sensitive to most of the food, say, all dairy products and many kinds of fruits like banana, orange, grape, etc. etc. what else they can intake? It seems to me that they eat limited diet which is not balanced at all?

40#
發表於 05-9-5 18:27 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Kawai,
Please check PM.  Thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題