發新帖
樓主: ianmami
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-23 14:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

Hello Danielboy,

I am mother of Michelle.  It's interested to meet you at this web site.  Michelle shall repeat N1 at Kind Mind this coming Sept.  Seems like she will meet up a lot of friends.

Cheers,
Amanda

2#
發表於 04-6-23 15:39 |顯示全部帖子

Hello Daniel's Mom,

Michelle was first registerd at AM class but since she need to wake up pretty early to catch the school bus.  We changed our mind to shift her to a PM class so that Michelle can stay up late and play with us in the late evening; otherwise she might need to go to sleep at around 8pm which I would be just home for two hours from work.

3#
發表於 04-6-23 17:10 |顯示全部帖子

Hello Daniel's Mom,

Michelle was first registerd at AM class but since she need to wake up pretty early to catch the school bus.  We changed our mind to shift her to a PM class so that Michelle can stay up late and play with us in the late evening; otherwise she might need to go to sleep at around 8pm which I would be just home for two hours from work.

4#
發表於 04-8-4 10:34 |顯示全部帖子

Hello 陳師奶,

My daughter Michelle is now studying at KM PM N1, will be repeated this Sept as well since she was born in Jan 02.  Would like to share with you her sleeping pattern, my girl used to take a nap around 4pm-6:30pm before she studied at KM, in the first week of she went to KM, she fell asleep already on the school bus home.  Then she stayed up late till 10, 11pm (both my husband and me are working parents) and only woke up at 10, 11 am on the next day, she had skipped the nap during the day.  During this summer, she is taking the summer school at KM in the morning, so she had to wake up at 7:40am, so either she would sleep 4-6pm & 10pm-7:40am or go to sleep around 8pm-7:40am.  As long as she would sleep 12 hours throughout the day, I am fine with it.

5#
發表於 04-8-4 10:35 |顯示全部帖子

Hello 陳師奶,

My daughter Michelle is now studying at KM PM N1, will be repeated this Sept as well since she was born in Jan 02.  Would like to share with you her sleeping pattern, my girl used to take a nap around 4pm-6:30pm before she studied at KM, in the first week of she went to KM, she fell asleep already on the school bus home.  Then she stayed up late till 10, 11pm (both my husband and me are working parents) and only woke up at 10, 11 am on the next day, she had skipped the nap during the day.  During this summer, she is taking the summer school at KM in the morning, so she had to wake up at 7:40am, so either she would sleep 4-6pm & 10pm-7:40am or go to sleep around 8pm-7:40am.  As long as she would sleep 12 hours throughout the day, I am fine with it.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題