發新帖
樓主: DaisyWong
go

BB聽力測試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-4-27 11:40 |顯示全部帖子

Re: BB聽力測試

HI Daisy & Shiba-Inu

My son failed the OAE in hospital again.  The 聽力學家 refer him to do the ARB test. However, we must wait for the appointment until august.  I want to ask how serious of my son's condition.  The OAE we done in hospital with 7 frequency.  The 聽力學家told me that he must passed 5 frequency but he only passed one in his right ear and failed all in left ear.  The 聽力學家 also told me he has response but not strong enough.  Of course, I 'm very sad but I don't want to increase the pressure of my husband.  I am very confuse because many times , my son can response to me.  So , I want to ask is he mild loss or severe loss his hearing?
Is there any case that  failed in OAE but pass in ARB test ?

Daisy, why 子喬can refer to EMB so fast ?
Thank you for answering my question.

2#
發表於 05-4-29 00:59 |顯示全部帖子

HI Shiba-Inu,

Thank you for answering my questions.  You're so kind to spend time to answer my questions.  I told my husband about your suggestions , and he wanted to have the detail about the private hearing aid company. So , pls email to me the phone no. of those company.  Thank you!
Pls forgive me because I have so many questions to ask.  Can the ABR test tells us the degree of hearing loss? If my son fail the ABR test , he need to do more test or not?

3#
發表於 05-4-29 11:08 |顯示全部帖子

hi daisy,

多謝你熱心的回應 ! 也謝謝你提供的資料 !

我bb現在六個月, 二個月時在健康院做OAE兩次不及格 ,本星期到屯門醫院做OAE仍是不合格,  聽力學家 再叫我們排期做ABR , 但要等到8月, 我現在不知有什麼可以做?所以我才問你為什麼子喬能這麼快refer 去EMB.  我想快些做 , 但我又對結果感到很恐懼 !!!!!其實 , 健康院的姑娘很好 , 因她知道我的情緒很波動 , 所以這個星期特地打電話給我 , 希望知道我BB的情況 , 可惜沒有好消息告訴她 , 自己好想多謝她 , 但我實在.......
      對不起 ! 我其實很明白你的感受 , 我會向你學習!
謝謝 , 聽我發盧蘇!
    希望你原諒

4#
發表於 05-5-3 23:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Shiba-Inu,

I have received the list already.  Thank you very much.  I think that the list is very useful and I will keep it for my reference.  I find that many people just like you who are so kind and helpful.  The audiologist in Tuen Mun called us three days later (after doing the OAE test) , she told us she could arrange my son to do the ABR eariler in May in Kwun Chung.  So I will wait for the appointment.
多謝你提供了很多專業的意見給我 , 加添了我的勇氣! 也讓我感到人間有情!

5#
發表於 05-5-7 01:09 |顯示全部帖子

Hi reginang,

多謝你送給我的留言! 看到你的留言 , 我又哭了!只要我一提起這件事 , 我就會忍不住......所以只好選擇在網上留言!

我知道我要堅強 , 有時又覺得自己好無用 ......多謝你送給我勇氣!!

希望你的囡囡天天有進步!!!!

6#
發表於 05-5-7 01:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Shiba-Inu,

Thank you very much!

7#
發表於 05-5-7 21:32 |顯示全部帖子

Hi reginang & Daisy,

我敬佩的母親 , 祝母親節快樂 !

Hi Shiba-Inu,

Happy mother's day

8#
發表於 05-5-12 19:23 |顯示全部帖子

Hi loveyanpig ,

我BB的情況跟你的一樣 , 現在正等候做ABR TEST.  之前健康院的姑娘及醫生不停跟我說在醫院做的OAE十分精細 , 多數合格 , 但......., 所以我也十分擔心和難過 !
    令我安慰的是在這裏我遇到了很多天使 , e.g.  shiba-inu, daisy, reingang...... thank you ! so 振作吧 !

9#
發表於 05-5-15 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Shiba-Inu,

Take care !

10#
發表於 05-5-20 22:58 |顯示全部帖子

Hi  Shiba-Inu,

My son finished the ABR test yesterday and he passed the test.  The audiologist(who helped us to arrange an earlier appointment ) was very kind.  She did the test with my son .    I don't know how to say thank you to her.  She told me that  my son passed the ABR test , so  we can ignore the result of the OAE test. Is it true? I just wonder why he will fail the OAE test ? Do you think that he need to do the OAE test again? Or take him to ENT doctor to check his ear?
     Also, she told us that the left ear of my son showed some delay response in some 波 , but it is still normal .  Is it right ?(Maybe I misunderstand her meaning because I just care about the word"pass")  I missed the chance to ask her more questions.  
    As a mother, I still worry about the ears of my son.  Sometimes , my son will not give any response when I speak loud.   

11#
發表於 05-5-22 17:02 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Shiba-Inu,

Thank you very much! I feel relax now ! Thank you again.  I wish all the best to you !

我經常記著一個留言 : 無論將來要做幾多測試 , 都不要氣餒 ! 雖然過程是十分痛苦 ! daisy , loveyanpig , katmami共勉之 !

reginang,

Thank you !

12#
發表於 05-5-27 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

Hi 稚言治語,

我真的輕鬆了很多 ! 但之前的憂慮實在太刻骨銘心了 ! 我希望我bb的情況真的能激勵loveyanpig and katmami, 即使要做更多的測試 , 也不要氣餒 , 情況未必如你想像中壞的 !  
   其實 , 在這件事上 , 我們一家人遇到了很多很好很好的人幫我們 , 例如 : Shiba-Inu 為我解答了很多問題 , 健康院的姑娘 , 聽力學家 , 朋友及很多在BK上結識的朋友的留言 , 令我的情緒得以紓緩 !真的感激他們 !
   事實上 , 我覺得我在daisy身上 , 也學會了積極解決問題的態度 , 希望子喬天天進步 , 繼續聽到你的好消息 !

reginang,
   多謝 ! 我也祝囡囡繼續進步 , 身體健康 ! 多謝你的鼓勵 !令我十分感動 !!

katmami & loveyanpig ,
    Thank you! Best wishes to your babies !

13#
發表於 05-6-3 23:50 |顯示全部帖子

Daisy & 子喬 :

加油 !

14#
發表於 05-6-10 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

Hi yanyanpig,

努力!!