教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-9-7 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Justin2000,

I don't think my son is ready for the audio therapy at his age.  I'll consider AIT when he gets older.  Thanks for your information anyway.  

62#
發表於 05-9-8 16:18 |顯示全部帖子

Justin2000,

Dr. Trodd has his own style and he probably thought you should follow his recommended supplements.  Besides, Cod Liver Oil is highly recommended as it contains natural Vitamins A & D.  He emphasized that high ratio of autistic kids have vitamin A deficiency, CLO is much better than fish oil to our kids.  

I've heard that DAN doctor gets commission from manufacturer such as Kirkman and Wellness.  Therefore he didin't want to answer your enquiries about Eye Q.  

I agree with Mrs Cheung that we've no choice as he's the only DAN doctor in Hong Kong.  

Justin2002 寫道:

I am a bit upset by his immediate answer, not even bother to take a look at the website (which I gave also).  I understand that this product may not be one of his "familiar" items under DAN protocol, however, I believe a responsible doctor should take some initiative to check for their clients on their enquireis particularly on medicine.

Justin2002

63#
發表於 05-9-9 23:45 |顯示全部帖子

各位同志:

最近發現大家對bio-treatments及各樣測試存有很多疑問,Dr. Trodd或Dr. Lam 好? 還有媽咪send pm 比我問何時有聚集,相信是時候安排一次討論大會,讓大家分享經驗.

暫定九月三十號星期五晚,大家認為如何?

Dear Kmwun,
Could you please pm me the salesman's contact of EyeQ?  I would like to invite him/her to give us a brief presentation during our gathering.  I think samples can be given to potential customers like us.

64#
發表於 05-9-11 01:00 |顯示全部帖子

Dear All,

I read this news from Yahoo parents' group two weeks ago.  The boy was killed by the ETDA injection which is an invasive chelation therapy like DMPS and DMSA. These are traditional medicines for heavy metals posioning.  

Dr. Trodd asked me if I want to try DMSA for chelation today.  I rejected him with no hesitation as I've seen some research and found that DMSA is a kind of neurotoxin.  It may be harmful if you don't use it properly.  I prefer to use natural chelation therapy rather than the above mentioned medicine.
PCA-RX, NDF, Chlorella, Cilantro, Garlic and ALA are commonly used as natural chelation in US and Europe.  My strategy is no effect better than adverse effect.   

Chanchanboy,
Dr. Trodd gave me Authia Cream too today.  I haven't used it yet.   

Dear Agnes,
Welcome to join our gathering.  

65#
發表於 05-9-11 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Japer888,

Yes, you can cook the food with a lot of garlic or use garlic extract  liquid which is easily found over the counter.  Dr. Trodd also suggested ALA and Chlorella (海藻) as natural chelations.  ALA - Alpha-Lipoic Acid which is a powerful antioxidant and is found naturally in foods such as spinach, broccoli, tomato, liver, heart and animal muscle tissue.  Chlorella is a green single celled micro algae.  However, I haven't tried those stuffs yet.  I'll try PCA-RX after receiving the lab tests in three weeks.  

Mickeyma,
I remembered your son is using ALA, how's the effect so far?     

Mrs Cheung,
Try to join us even a bit late as we've some transaction need to be done.  

66#
發表於 05-9-12 23:41 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Stella,

I agree with Dr. Lam that not all autistic kids need special diets.  You should try to follow his protocol and see any effect within a few months.  Frankly speaking, your son is not autistic anymore.  Therefore I suggest you start with supplements and natural chelation before proceeding to special diets.  

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

Some parents and their kids from western countries will take natural chelation once in a year.  I read a posting that a mom would take one capsule of natural chelation after eating fish.  Isn't she exaggerating?  You're absolutely right.  We're living in a posioning environment especially in HKG.  90% of our food chains rely on supply from mainland China.  I think everyone needs supplements and chelation in order to keep our good health and longevity.

mrsphcheung 寫道:
I have a big query in my mind.     If heavy metal has been removed from our children's body, will it be back again?  Our food and air are full of known and unknown pollutants.  How to solve this endless problem?  We are prone to all sorts of  poisoning as long as we live on earth.  

67#
發表於 05-9-13 13:31 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Dommom,

Dr. Trodd gave us the glutathione cream and Authia Cream last Sat.  Authia Cream designed for those who are unable to take supplements in oral form or have absorption problems of vitamin B, epecially B12.  I don't know why he gave this to my son as my son is taking B12 injection, Super Nu Thera which contains Vitamins B12, DMG also contains B12.  I did ask him if my son needs that much B12.  He said no problem.   

Dommom 寫道:
Hi all,

Can someone explain to me what is Authia cream ?  I read from various site, it seems like this is a vitamin B cream, or is it glutathione cream ?  What does it do ?

68#
發表於 05-9-13 23:43 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Stella,

I think your son is having common side effect from  the 1st dose of B12 injection.  He'll be back to normal after self adjustment in his body within a few days.  I just query why Dr. Lam injected on 手背靜脈 as it is really hurt. How much cc is the dose?  Please help me to get the answer on your next visit.  Anyway, hope your son will get dramatic improvement after taking the supplements.  

Is Dr. Lam's clinic open on Sunday?     

69#
發表於 05-9-14 23:08 |顯示全部帖子

Dear All,

I've contacted the salesman of Eye Q and he promised to give us a brief presentation on 30/9 Friday night's gathering.  Any particular on samples  request such as capsules or liquid?     

Dinner gathering on 30/9 (Friday)
Venue: To be confirmed
Time:  7:00pm

1.  Kawai
2.  mickeyma
3.  Stella
4.  kmwun
5.  Gracebb
6.  Agnes
7.  Chanchanboy
8.  HayBmum? Please confirm
9.  Justin2000? Late show up, please confirm

Other parents are welcome to join us if you've interest to share experience about biomedical treatments.

70#
發表於 05-9-15 22:44 |顯示全部帖子

Dear All,

The salesman is very nice. Free samples can be given in capsules or liquid.  I'll order the liquid form if you guys have no preference.

Venue: To be confirmed
Time: 7:00pm

1. Kawai
2. mickeyma
3. Stella
4. kmwun
5. Gracebb
6. Agnes
7. Chanchanboy
8. HayBmum? Please confirm
9. Justin2000
10. Ivanmommy

Dear Ivanmommy,
Welcome to join our chat room and will attend our coming gathering on 30/9.  When was your first visit to Dr. Trodd?  

Dear Gracebb,
Since your bb is still a toddler,  bio-treatments are probably too stong for him.  Hope your bb will benefit on homepathy.  

71#
發表於 05-9-17 00:06 |顯示全部帖子

Dear All,

Please click to see the following link:

MMR Parents Win Legal Victory

Our poor kids are the victims of childhood vaccines trapped by the drug manufacturers.  

72#
發表於 05-9-26 19:55 |顯示全部帖子

Venue: 頂好酒家
Time: 7:00pm (陳小姐 13位)

1. Kawai
2. mickeyma
3. Stella
4. kmwun
5. Gracebb
6. Agnes
7. Chanchanboy
8. HayBmum
9. Justin2000
10. Ivanmommy
11. Chr336
12. 678
13. yuen yuen

73#
發表於 05-9-26 21:50 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

I'll check with Dennis whether the PCA-RX has arrived.  For the other stuffs, my sister will be sending out by air freight in this week.  She has been waiting for a shipment via the same destination in order to save the shipping cost.  I'll let you know the status as soon as I can.  

BTW, is the Eye Q capsule in smaller size or  larger size like nordic natural?         

74#
發表於 05-9-26 23:57 |顯示全部帖子

HayBMum,

My son has taken hair test 2 weeks ago and will be taking the organic acid test which is only available from Dr. Trodd.  I wanted to have a clear picture of my son's health condition before starting any chelation.  Since my son has 10 times higher mercury level than normal range, PCA-Rx (a well known natural chelation) will be the first thing to try.  I'm now searching information on RNA which is a new trend of bio-treatment.

Click to see as shown below:

Organic Acid Test

[url=RNA based therapies ]RNA based therapies [/url]

HayBMum 寫道:
hi kawai,
have you visited Dr Lam?  Did he agree to monitor the progress after taking PCA-Rx?  

75#
發表於 05-9-27 11:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear HayBMum,

Yes, my son has 4.0 mercury level.  

[quote]
HayBMum 寫道:
Kawai,
do you mean that your son's mercury reading > the reference range of 0.4 for 10 times?

76#
發表於 05-9-27 14:21 |顯示全部帖子

Mrs. Cheung,

For more info of RNA, try to search "RNA Garry Gordon" from Yahoo search engine

77#
發表於 05-9-27 21:25 |顯示全部帖子

承媽,

好啦!下次搵埋一齊去玩過.

承承媽媽 寫道:
Kawai,

基教o個個聽講話我唔報住啦~~因為有朋友介紹咗一個st俾我,我會同承少去試試先,之後再睇吓情況會如何......

不如下次搵埋一齊去玩啦~~     

78#
發表於 05-9-28 18:40 |顯示全部帖子

HayBMum & Mickeyma,

我個仔還未懂得跟小朋友玩耍的技考,祗會企埋一齊但各有各玩咋,如果你們唔嚴棄當然求之不得啦.

79#
發表於 05-9-28 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

St,

I've been searching the info about RNA for the past few weeks and have ordered some books and DVDs suggested by Dr. Gordon.  Hopefully will receive them within 1 to 2 weeks.  Therefore, I've no comment about it yet.

I've sent my son's medical report to Dr. Gordon.  Surprisingly he replied me by email and gave me a list of suggested supplements and various kinds of RNA as initial starting.  However, I decided to learn more about their protocol before purchasing their products.  

What type of RNA is your girl taking?  Any positive effect?  According to my limited knowledge about RNA, it is supposed to start with various types of RNA as cocktails therapy like mood focus, health foundation, stress & nerve and calm and methylation etc...

st 寫道:
kawai,

My girl is taking RNA from dr yuen too.

I read a little bit from the garry gordon webiste.... very complicated !!!   

Do u know anything about it???

ST

80#
發表於 05-9-29 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Ivanmommy,

Bird nest contains no mercury but arsenic.  Actually humans may be exposed to different toxins through food, water and air.  Bio-treatment may help to boost up our kids' immune system as well as detoxification.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題