用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲 ...
發新帖
樓主: monkeybaby
go

請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲BB學英文? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-7-26 11:32 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲BB學英文?

when did your baby start using HR1?  my girl is now 4-month-old and i'm not sure if i should buy this set for her.

i went to the book fair yesterday and the sales recommended me to buy HR1, i think it maybe a bit early for her as now i've a couple of english songs CDs which i sing with her everyday.

2#
發表於 05-7-29 10:54 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks SmileHappy,

In fact i've bought the bb montessori toy set but still struggling on HR1.

3#
發表於 05-7-31 12:58 |顯示全部帖子

Hi AidanMaMa,

The toys just delivered to my flat yesterday and today is my first day of trying it.  Personally, I think the toy sets is quite expensive but as a working mom, I don't think I have time to DIY or collect so relevant toys for my girl.  My idea of buying this toy set is it can train my girl step by step in her hands, legs, eyes and brain coordination.

This morning I tried to play the cotton ball with my girl and she was interested in it.  She tried to grab the ball and it's a very good starting step in using her fingers.

Let you know later how her reaction to other toys for you can consider if you should buy for your son.

AidanMaMa 寫道:
Hi Siulowbo

How's the BB montessori toy set?  Do you think it's good and value for money?  My son is also 4-months old, I also want to buy this toy set for him, but still struggling for the price.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖