教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-7-14 19:20 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Ultramom,
May I share the reason why your child need to see the 小兒腸胃科醫生 ?  Is the 內窺鏡檢查 done under general anaethesia (put child to sleep)?  

My son has a lot of gases (burps) after meal and I am worried that there may be gut problems.

Thanks

62#
發表於 06-7-15 15:14 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks so much for your sharing.  :

63#
發表於 06-8-22 19:54 |顯示全部帖子

Anyone making GFCF bread for her kid?  Will a bread making machine help?  I have decided to try my son on GF diet more consistently after the Autism Conference.

64#
發表於 06-8-23 07:44 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Dommon and HayBmom!  But I still have not decided which one to buy.  An automatic bread maker is probably easier..

65#
發表於 06-8-24 21:08 |顯示全部帖子

chanchanboy,

Me too, after the conference, I took out the long forgotten Authia cream from the refrigerator.  One parent reminded me to put on a glove to give my son the application, so that at least I don't smell bad.

I am now using glutathione cream more consistently too.

My personal experience is Vit B12 is causing most difference in my son.

66#
發表於 06-8-31 20:22 |顯示全部帖子

I went to see Dr Trodd today and naltrexone gel is prescribed.  Please share your experience in using that gel  

67#
發表於 06-9-1 07:28 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Ultramom,

I was the one seeing Trodd after you.   We met at the conference too.  Do you know if 'immune test' is the same at 'Autism Panel Test'?

68#
發表於 06-9-2 20:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Ultramom,

Dr Trodd used the name 'immune test' and it will cost ~ US$600.  It will tell about the immunity level and the viral infection status of the patient.  It has to on a Monday afteroon.  Do all these description coincide with the Autism Panel Test?  

69#
發表於 06-9-2 20:17 |顯示全部帖子

I started the TD LDN  on my son yesterday.  He was not sleeping too well through out the night.

70#
發表於 06-9-23 23:45 |顯示全部帖子

I am using Glutathione cream for my son. The oral glutathione smells and tastes too badly that even I can't stand it, so I decided not to use on my son.  

71#
發表於 06-9-26 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

Congratulations chanchanboy for the very good start!  Promoting to Primary School is a real challenge.  Keep it up.  See you in HH.

72#
發表於 06-10-22 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

I don't have much information about EDTA.  I tried to search for FDA (Food and Drug Administration of USA) and it seems that it was not an approved drug by FDA.  I don't have the details.  Please check out its indications and safety with your doctor before usage.

United States                      110-3423665-7  1    1
    World Health Products
    Salt Lake Citysalt Lake City, UT  84020                 CIN-DO
    66VAM99   DETOXAMIN /CALCIUM DISODIUM SUPPOSITORIES; PER USE
                        30-JAN-2006                        UNAPPROVED

73#
發表於 06-10-25 19:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear MerMee

According to information I obtained previously was if one has injected too deep, then the wee would turn pink.

My experience is if you have the injection for the first time, the wee will usu get pink for around half to 1 day.  But even with the same injection technique, as I continued to give my son the injection, the wee will not be pink anymore.  But if I have stopped the injection for a long time, say 1month, then on resuming the injection, pink wee comes back again.  No explanation for that though.

You can ask Dr T for the short needle syringe, then it is unlikely for the injection to get too deep

74#
發表於 06-11-7 19:48 |顯示全部帖子

chanchanboy,

Congratulations on the blood results.  What are the positive changes that you see in your son?

75#
發表於 06-12-16 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

Ivanmommy,

When you say the platelet count drops, how low was it then?

76#
發表於 07-3-24 20:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Karen,

Just give them as medicine, don't hide, be persistent and one day your child will take them as if it is a routine.  That is how my son took his medicine.

77#
發表於 07-5-5 18:31 |顯示全部帖子

chanchanboy,
I have stopped the OT session in HH, so will have less chance to meet you.

HayBmom,
I met your son the other day, I have asked him to tell you that he has met me.  Did he tell you that?  He has grown very tall.  He is real good, talking to me and asking for my husband's name.

Me too is decreasing the frequency of giving Vit B12 injection to my son and not too mad when my son was given gluten food by different sources of people.

So HayBmom's son is going to P1 in Sept?  Time flies!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題