chanchanboy (2nd priority)

Causeway Bay:
chanchanboy (1st priority)
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

3#
發表於 05-7-13 22:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Hi ! Hi !
I will join the dinner but still try to join the movie if possible.

4#
發表於 05-7-20 19:51 |顯示全部帖子

mrsphcheung 寫道:
Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group

Date: 22/7 Friday
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: Choi Wan Hin Seafood Restaurant
(廣東道30號新港中心3樓)

Remarks: Ms Chan 訂位 (暫時10位)可加到12-16位

Please sign up for your confirmation to attend:

1. Kawai
2. Justin2002
3. HelenMrs.Lau
4. 678
5. Mickeyma
6. Haybmum
7. Mrs Cheung
8. chanchanboy
[/quote]

5#
發表於 05-8-11 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ! I just received the biotek result.
My son is highly sensitive to casein, cow's milk, yogurt, egg, soy (all his favorite ), cashew nut, seasame, peanut.
Is that mean my son cannot drink any milk, even soy milk ?   

6#
發表於 05-8-11 23:40 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ! mrsphcheung,

I understand there's a time limit.   Since my son is highly sensitive to these food, i.e. 6-9months without these food.  I have to find some supplement for him during these period.   

7#
發表於 05-8-12 00:32 |顯示全部帖子

mrsphcheung & kawai,

thank you for your information and prompt assistance.

8#
發表於 05-8-22 10:51 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

Let me report my son's biomedical treatment.

We visited Dr. Trodd on 12/8/2005 and had B-12 injection and 3 different supplements, Acidophilus powder, DMG, Lipoceutical Glutathione.  Dr. Trodd said the main function is to drive the toxic away from my boy's body (really?).  GFCF diet is also recommended.  The first two days, after the supplements and injection, I really feel my son's language is better, e.g. use sentences instead of words by himself (no need to remind him).

Two days later, I take away casein from his diet.  

And then, I also try to take an initiate stage to take away gluten but only to a limited extend.  Because I am still unable to find supplements and need time to familiar with it practically.  e.g. I only use the Tamarin soy sauce, GFCF macaroni, no bread and no biscuit, rice noodle … only the most obvious wheat product I can think of.  However, my son still has lunch at school.  At home I still use Chicken broth (later I found it contains casein), hash brown (later I wondered whether the surface is wheat?).  However, these few days, his language is little (quite quiet at home), back using the words "here", "there" to represent the exact location, using more words instead of sentences.  I don't know whether the supplements are not working well or whether it's the Withdrawal Period mentioned in Dr. Trodd notes.  But I don't think my limited GFCF diet is really working.  I'm going to ask Dr. Trodd this coming Friday anyway.

Another change is my son doesn't eat much this week – even he belated rice.  

There's some other improvement but I don't know whether it's the supplements or it's the CF working?  Or even may be to the 2 weeks summer vacation up to 12/8/2005, I spend with my son is working (I drill him frequently myself during the 2 weeks vacation).  Last Sat and Sun, he invited me to play 煮飯仔 which he never did before.  We pretended eating dinner, tea and birthday party.  And he even used his favorite doll, Minnie to join the party and asked her to blow the candles out!

I'm still very confused about the biomedical treatment (too many things don't understand) and hope I can pick it up soon.  I hope this long message won't bother all of you.

9#
發表於 05-8-22 16:58 |顯示全部帖子

Dear MrsCheung & Kawai,

I don't know whether Dr. Trodd will agree to give me the carnosine just the 2nd visit.  But since it was mentioned in the note, I will ask for his comment.  

I've got the food allergy report from Kelvin but the hair test done in Dr. Trodd's office will only be available during the 2nd visit.  

Kawai, it's so nice your son argued with you.  But I really agreed that we cannot sure what is working on our kids.  

10#
發表於 05-8-22 20:52 |顯示全部帖子

mrscheung,

Thank you for your advice.

kawai,

1st - nurse gave my son injection in Trodd's office.
2nd - I gave the injection in Trodd's office before the nurse.
3rd -  I gave the injection at home.

After you asked, it's true that my son asked me to play on Sat after the injection.  For the other oral supplements, I can't find much difference or improved only a little.  I'll ask for the carnosine anyway.

11#
發表於 05-9-7 19:11 |顯示全部帖子

My son is taking Eye Q.  My sister-in-law bought in UK and brought it back to us.  It's like condensed milk (individually packed) but I know capsule is also available.

Dr. Trodd had asked me what kind of fish oil my son is eating.  I forgot the brand name and only told him it called Eye Q and from UK.  Then he just said "sounds OK".  May be I bring along the box and asked him next visit.

12#
發表於 05-9-7 22:12 |顯示全部帖子

Dear mrsphcheung,

My son initially had the NuSkin Omega 3 but no  difference can be seen.  Then we changed to EyeQ.  During the early one or two months, there is some improvement in speech but then the improvement not so obvious as before.  

May be cos' the first 12 weeks, my son took EyeQ twice a day, thereafter, only once each day (according to the instructions on the box so as to bring up the EFA level).

Also during the first few months of EyeQ, my son gained weight and I regarded this as a bonus ... since my son is a thin boy.

13#
發表於 05-9-10 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

I should be OK on 30.9.2005 (Friday).

Before my second visit to Dr. Trodd on 26.8.2005, I stopped L-Glutathione as my son is so hyper.  Dr. Trodd said this is due to the yeast problem and agreed to stop it as well.  However, he said we will go back to L-Glutathione when the yeast problem solved.   

I have asked for Carnosine, Dr. Trodd said we will have Carnosine, but not yet.  Again due to the yeast problem not yet solved.

We also have the hair test report.  And Dr. Trodd said it's good as my son does not have toxic minerals found except high in Mercury (20 times more than normal = good?).  Dr. Trodd said B-12 will help.  I guess may be I ate too many fish during pregnant and also our family likes fish very much.

Then we continue to have B-12 injection, Acidophilus powder and DMG.  Then Super Nu-thera and Diflucan are added.  During this week, I can see my son's steady improvement.  I believe this is due to the supplements and also the starting of ABA program last week.

After the visit, I read two books about biomedical treatment in order to understand more.  One is the Chinese translation of William Shaw's book.  The Chinese seems difficult to understand (complicated bio-theory ).  Then I try to read an English one, "Children with starving brains", but   still very difficult to me.  

Today will be my 3rd visit to Dr. Trodd.  He may let us have Nystatin instead of Diflucan.  At first, I want to bring along the EyeQ to him, but after reading your message, I think it's not necessary now.  

14#
發表於 05-9-10 23:12 |顯示全部帖子

click here to continue

BTW, Dr. Trodd gave me Authia Cream today.  Anyone try it before?  Please advise.  Thanks.

jasper888 寫道:
Dear all,
I got the following information from a friend. You may wish to see more about it on the net.

15#
發表於 05-9-12 23:25 |顯示全部帖子

Quoted from 自閉症生物療法 (Biological treatments for autism and PDD) of William Shaw-
"大蒜是很好的天然抗真菌產品, 只是易留下難聞口氣. 好在現在已有去大蒜味產品, 基本上與新鮮大蒜的活性相同。當然, 若你不介意, 新鮮大蒜便宜又有效, 可以經常食用. 大蒜的主要成分是Allysuflinyl alanine, 經口腔咀嚼後會轉變成大蒜素; 低劑量的大蒜素即具抑制黴菌生長的特性, 能減緩酵母菌與黴菌的生長速度, 劑量較高時則能殺死白色念珠菌."

jasper888 寫道:
Dear Kawaii,
Can you tell me more about the natural chelation therapy?  Garlic..

16#
發表於 05-9-13 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

Dr. Trodd also gave my son Authia cream, applies twice a day and 0.5ml each time.  I have tried this since Sunday (less than 0.5ml each time) but cannot tell the exact difference of my son yet.

I saw a few comments on yahoo and the feedback is not bad.  Authia cream also calls TTFD and TTFD can function as chelating.

17#
發表於 05-9-15 20:10 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ivanmommy,

You are welcomed.  

18#
發表於 05-9-27 00:11 |顯示全部帖子

你可先看看這篇中文資料, 希望你會有一些idea.

http://www.achh.com/forum_view.asp?forum_id=3&view_id=1615

ClaudeeMa 寫道:
I want to let my son (now 3.5, delay with A-features) try biomedical treatment.  Would the mommies here give me some idea on how should I get started?  Please let me know step-by-step as I don't want to miss out anything.......plus my English is not good   .

19#
發表於 05-10-3 00:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear stellacl,

Thanks for the translation.  You're really hardworking !!

kawai,

Are you going to order the Eye-Q ?  I want to order the Eye-Q Liquid.

My son's mercury is very high.  The norm is 0.4 and he is 7.2 !!  

He took DMSA since Friday (3 days) and we collected the urine sample today from 10:00am to 6:00pm.  I was anxious, reminding him to drink water   and to toilet.  I afraid he went to toilet himself without doing this in the plastic cup.  So I am busy to keep an eye on him and follow him to toilet.

Before the DMSA and urine test, he had to stop all supplements for 3 days.  In fact I'm very worry about the DMSA (not good to liver if dosage is high and will also remove mercury as well as essential minerals) and the possibility of regression when stopped all supplements.  But since his mercury is so high, I made up my mind to have a try.

But to my surprise, he was not too bad with no supplements, except the eye contact is poor when I asked him to do homework .  However, he is doing well after DMSA, on Sat and today he 講多左野, 無發脾氣, 眼仔碌碌, 又肯睇書, 做功課快左.   I also hope the effect can last longer.   

20#
發表於 05-10-3 20:36 |顯示全部帖子

st,

My son is now taking Eye-Q Smooth and he accepts the taste.  Since the salesman said the Eye-Q Liquid is better than the Eye-Q Smooth, I hope my son will like Eye-Q Liquid.

Kawai,

Since my son did not have supplements for 3 days and only has DMSA, so that's why I guess the DMSA is working.  I'll try to study the materials you provided.  Thanks.

mickeyma,

Don't be upset la !  My son's mercury so high ... and it's really my fault, I got dental amalgam fillings, I love seafood.  I ate fish and birdnest everyday when pregnant.  I think it's good to my son and let him had 5 in 1 vaccines and antibiotics when he was small.   Also 連流感針都打埋.  But if I know beforehand, of course I won't do that.  :cry: Let's 加油 together!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題