搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

2241#
發表於 06-12-16 22:43 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

經過差不多半年chelation, DMSA oral , DMPS, 我個仔(DMPS test) Arsenic 由106 跌到40. mecury 24跌到15, nickel 22 跌到12 ( copper 249無乜跌過),lead 2次都acceptable range, Dr. L 話成績幾好,叫我繼續食DMSA, 我話不如試DMSA supp. 佢好贊成,話

2242#
發表於 06-12-16 23:08 |只看該作者

Dear ultramom,

My son has already finished 10 rounds of oral DMSA but the highest level of lead and mercury coming out in the urine provocative test only in the latest month( but not as high as your son), however his yeast problem become serious and his platelet count dropped so we have to stop it for a while. Hence,it is very important to do the blood test during chelation.
家陣實在好難攪,佢成日都處於好high的狀態 ,   

2243#
發表於 06-12-16 23:19 |只看該作者

wewangwang & ultramom,

其實我都真係唔知d urine test report點解釋, 我仔仔宜家已經無再食dmsa, supplement方面上次睇dr. t, 只係換過隻probiotics, 同埋又開一次diflucan比仔仔(我原本想唔要, 寧願自己去買), 但好耐未試過dr. t對我好聲好氣, 就費事激佢, 貴都要. 佢有問仔仔宜家食緊mug野supplements, 我就報d唔報d, dr. u叫食個d我無提, 最後佢執過下-

(1) probiotic (kirkman隻pro bio gold, 其實我之前自己買過, 但就扮無試過, 佢話呢隻勁d可以對yeast problem好d, 但我就覺一般, 反而近日食緊new beginnings隻probiotic support formula, 本身已有2 billion sasshyromyces boulardii)
(2) super nu-thera
(3) vit c
(4) eye-q
(5) dmg
(6) micro minerals
(7) learners' edge
(8) mb-12

dr. u recommend ge我就無提起, 包括-
(1) sasshyromyces boulardii
(2) gaba
(3) zinc
(4) creatine
(5) vit e
(6) cal/mag
(7) epsom salts bath

但近日因為出外旅行, 只帶了probiotic, vit c, diflucan冋dmg去食(另外afp peptizyde同no-fenol), 仔仔突然表現好ok(唔只係比我同daddy日哦夜哦, 或aba改了全面主攻言語定係mug野原因), 回港後我無同佢即時食番所有以上ge supplements, 一個星期都表現幾ok, 現在暫時只食以下幾種supplements-

(1) probiotic
(2) vit c
(3) eye-q
(4) dmg
(5) vit e
(6) micro minerals
(7) nystatin (之前剩番少少, 所以食埋佢, 原本dr. t話唔駛食)
(8) cal/mag
(9) mb-12
(10) afp peptizyde同no-fenol

講番dmsa, 仔仔食緊時表現真係進進退退, 時好時壞, 好可以好好, 壞又可以好壞, 所以這是我想停dmsa ge原因, 因為係學校(特殊小一), 穏定ge表現學校其實會易d幫到我, 之前大起大落, 學校有時問我我都唔識答.

我宜家都諗緊一d天然排毒方法, 不過一定唔比仔仔接觸任何海產食物, 因為我覺得這是仔仔mercury大跌ge最大原因.

dmsa supp我諗一樣會影響肝, 所以同樣要做safety lab tests, milk thistle外, 可再加coconut oil同蒜頭.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

2244#
發表於 06-12-16 23:49 |只看該作者

Ivanmommy,

When you say the platelet count drops, how low was it then?

2245#
發表於 06-12-17 00:00 |只看該作者

jasper888,

The platelet dropped to around 90. normal range should be 150-450 but now it go back to more than 200 after stopping the oral DMSA.

2246#
發表於 06-12-17 00:30 |只看該作者

wewangwang,

I got my Authia Cream from Dr. Trodd.  This product used to be available at Little Giant but not anymore after they sold out the last bottle.  Ruby told me that parents complained about the smell.  My son hates this cream and didn't let me buy the last available bottle from Little Giant.   

Anyway, you can order online or call Little Giant to order it for you.

2247#
發表於 06-12-17 18:01 |只看該作者

Thanks kawai and chanchanboy

2248#
發表於 06-12-19 16:25 |只看該作者

ivanmommy,
我啱啱攞咗份blood test, 唔知點解份報告上, 有關platelet 一項, 只寫: platelet plentiful, 而冇指數?!
我見你話normal range係150-450, 即係太多都唔好, 係唔係呢?
我呢次blood test, 係dr trodd個clinic度做, 不過因為dr trodd已放假, 所以我揾咗另一位新註診醫生, 香港人, 叫dr lau. 不過我心急先叫佢fax俾我, 電話中佢就話ok冇問題..我估都係要去見吓問清楚.
另外想問吓各位家長, 有關grapefruit seed extract用法, 我買咗kirkman 的gse (125mg capsule), 想問吓係咪一日食一粒(我個仔4yr4mth, 33lbs).有冇話唔可以溝其他supplement食, 同probiotics駛唔駛分開嚟食?
唔該先...
yy
ivanmommy 寫道:
jasper888,

The platelet dropped to around 90. normal range should be 150-450 but now it go back to more than 200 after stopping the oral DMSA.

2249#
發表於 06-12-19 17:20 |只看該作者

ultramom,

My son also takes GSE (but in liquid form) and I add into his juice together with probiotics.  I think that's ok, so far so good.

Justin2002

2250#
發表於 06-12-19 22:49 |只看該作者

Hi ultramom,

2251#
發表於 06-12-19 23:37 |只看該作者

Ultramom and Ivanmommy,

I went to OT& collect the blood report of my two sons today.  Dominic's CBC was done by PathLab and it said his platelet Count was 407 k/uL, very clear.  My eldest son's CBC was done by OT& and it also said "latelets appear plentiful" without any absolute value.  I guess that's good enough.

Dr. Lau is now the understudy of Dr.Trodd.  Ultramom, you saw him at the ARN party last week.  His girl was the one dancing and singing at the end.  Very bright girl.

2252#
發表於 06-12-23 23:31 |只看該作者

Hi kawai, haybmum, chanchanboy, justin2002 & mermee,

i gave birth to my little baby girl in last week.  we are fine but i feel very tired to take care of the new born baby and my son.  he likes his little sister.  when he went home after school, he looked for the baby at once and showed a little care of her.  since i stayed at hospital in last week, i didn't give MB12 injection to him.  he showed so quiet at the time.  i gave the injection to him in the early of this week again.  he became talkative(only baby talk and say some words).  i'm sure MB12 injection is work for him.     

Life is full of challenges.  i'll back to try the biomedical treatment for my son soon and take an extra care for my baby girl child development.  thank you for all of your cares and encouragement.  

2253#
發表於 06-12-24 10:58 |只看該作者

GRACEbb,

Congratulations!  Take good care of yourself and your lovely little princess.   

2254#
發表於 06-12-28 19:20 |只看該作者

GRACEbb,

恭喜哂, 宜家應該盡量休息呀!
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

2255#
發表於 06-12-31 00:28 |只看該作者

Dear All,

My son (4 years old) just received the food allergy test report. It shows that
- He got "high allergic reaction" to cow's milk/ yogurt/eggs/all casein

- but he got no allergic reaction to gluten and wheat.

Does it mean that my son can take food containing gluten/wheat?

Would any parents share?

SMITH

2256#
發表於 07-1-2 17:36 |只看該作者

Dear GRACEbb,

My heartfelt congratulations to you! Sure, you are exhausted to take care of the baby girl.   Share with us more when you have time!

Take care of yourself!

Justin2002

2257#
發表於 07-1-2 23:20 |只看該作者

Hi Smith,

I've asked the same question to Dr. U.  The answer is yes, but wait until the chelation therapy has finished.

smith 寫道:
Dear All,

My son (4 years old) just received the food allergy test report. It shows that
- He got "high allergic reaction" to cow's milk/ yogurt/eggs/all casein

- but he got no allergic reaction to gluten and wheat.

Does it mean that my son can take food containing gluten/wheat?

Would any parents share?

SMITH

2258#
發表於 07-1-3 08:33 |只看該作者

Hi kawai,

Would you tell me WHY my son cannot take gluten/wheat until the chelation therpay has finished?

And how to determine the time that chelation has finished (is the time that the toxic heavy metal reduced to a low level?).

SMITH

2259#
發表於 07-1-3 16:52 |只看該作者

Dear All,

I am a mother of 3.5 year old girl. We have been consulting Doctor Ko since Aug, 06 mainly because my girl is of very small size. We did several test and the hair element test result indicated that my girl has heavy metal such as lead, mercury, aluminimum etc. She has high allergy of casein, cow milk, oat, egg yolk, egg white etc. I have been controling her diet but not fully implemented. Her blood, liver is good.  
She is lacking of some vitamin and mineral materials. The doctor has given supplement to her. We have not reached the stage to remove heavy metal from her body by taking the medicine.

I really have a lot of doubts in my mind.

1. How come my girl has such high level of heavy metal ?

2. What kind of damages caused to her ? Some people told me that it will damage the brain nerve system.

3. Is it possible to remove the heavy metal from her body ?

4. What kind of side effects if my girl take the medicine ?

5. Are there any foods which can help her to release the heavy metal ?

6. How long it takes ?

She is not austim. She is studying in normal kindergarten. Her speech and physical development improved a lot from age 3 to age 3.5 years old. Before that I feel her development is a bit behind the normal kids.

Sorry for asking so many questions. I want to help my girl.  I know all of you are expertise in this areas. I would highly appreciate if you could give me some advices.

Many many thanks!

2260#
發表於 07-1-4 00:49 |只看該作者

According to DAN Protocol,  GFCF diet actually can help with the process of chelation. Since our kids commonly have insufficient digestive enzymes to break down the protein such as gluten and casein food, avoiding those kinds of food especially during chelation is seemed to be a sensible reason.  My son ate gulten food occassionally when we're dinning out, but  AFP-peptizyde will be given before the meal.  

Regarding the heavy metals level, Dr. Trodd will let you know when your son's chelation finishes.      
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖