教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

2321#
發表於 07-5-28 00:02 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Hi ultramom,

Sorry for the late reply as we just returned from a trip.  Yes, My son's homeopathic practitioner is based in Ottawa, Canada.  Before you make a move on homeopathic treatment, you can join the [email protected] and view the past messages from the parents.  I've a book written by Rudi who is my son's practitioner.  PM me your office's address, I can send you the book if you are interested.  

Hope your Dad will get well soon.     

2322#
發表於 07-5-28 11:04 |只看該作者

Dear ultramom,

Would you please also pm me the link for urine test?  My son has carried out chelation (by natural agent) for more than a year now, and I would like to know if his body still carries what kind or how much toxic elements?  Is the report a detailed one which we can easily understand?

Many thanks in advance for your information.

Justin2002

2323#
發表於 07-5-28 11:37 |只看該作者

Justin2002,
我已pm咗 條link.
嗰份報告都幾複雜,雖然只有3頁, 但有好幾個reading. 不過好在佢在個"interpretation", 好簡潔.
我要走啦. 遲d有時間再update報告
ultramom
Justin2002 寫道:
Dear ultramom,

Would you please also pm me the link for urine test?  
Justin2002

2324#
發表於 07-5-28 22:30 |只看該作者

Hi Kawai,
我依家同阿仔主力做緊chelation, 所以暫時都唔會試homeopathy. 不過因為我爸爸今次第2次中風, 腦科醫生話佢有"vascular dementia" (同alzhemier 成因唔同, 但都係痴呆症), 我都想試吓有冇其他方法可以幫到(又係話冇得醫, 不過如果唔再惡化都好).
你講嗰本書係咪只講有關add,adhd, autism?有冇講醫其他奇難雜症,例如老人痴呆症?
唔好意思,係到講d離題話. 唔該先..
ultramom
kawai 寫道:
Hi ultramom,

Sorry for the late reply as we just returned from a trip.  Yes, My son's homeopathic practitioner is based in Ottawa, Canada.  Before you make a move on homeopathic treatment, you can join the [email protected] and view the past messages from the parents.  I've a book written by Rudi who is my son's practitioner.  PM me your office's address, I can send you the book if you are interested.  

Hope your Dad will get well soon.     

2325#
發表於 07-5-28 23:04 |只看該作者

I had an auntie who used to work as a social worker in Australia, specializing in Aged Care.  She said she has seen lot of older folks suffering from Alzhemier receving B-12 shots there.  Perhaps the medical professionals here can shed some light.

2326#
發表於 07-5-29 11:58 |只看該作者

dommom,
多謝關心. 我爸爸留院期間, 都做咗好多blood test. 腦科醫生建議要驗的其中幾項, 有b12 同folate (<-spelling?), 話如果缺乏呢d, 都會對dementia有關係.... 其實真係同a仔幾似... 不過驗出呢結果都ok.  b12就marginal ok.
下次我會問吓醫生可唔可以打b12針.

ultramom

2327#
發表於 07-5-29 12:00 |只看該作者

dommom,
多謝關心. 我爸爸留院期間, 都做咗好多blood test. 腦科醫生建議要驗的其中幾項, 有b12 同folate (<-spelling?), 話如果缺乏呢d, 都會對dementia有關係.... 其實真係同a仔幾似... 不過驗出呢結果都ok.  b12就marginal ok.
下次我會問吓醫生可唔可以打b12針.

ultramom

2328#
發表於 07-6-15 09:42 |只看該作者

I am a new comer.

I see that some of the mum's here has started the biomedical treatment from 2005.  

I would like to know how's these mum's kids are doing now? Any major difference from the kids you know without these treatments?

What is the age of the kids when started this treatment and do you think it works?

2329#
發表於 07-6-15 12:06 |只看該作者

Dear JadeW,

My boy has started bio-medical treatment since 2005 but he did not undergo much chelation treatment using drugs.

So far, I have to say that he has improved a lot, but I believe this is because of a mix in giving him trainings, therapies, control diet, etc. etc. as well as his natural growth and development.

My boy is going to be 5 in coming July and I am quite satisfied with his progress so far.  Of course, he still has some delays compared with his peers.

Hope this can answer your query a bit.

Justin2002

2330#
發表於 07-6-15 12:36 |只看該作者

Hi Ultramom,

I heard from my friend the centre of Neurocognitive Function Enhancement in CUHK providing neurocognitive therapy for Autistic kids and also adult with the brain problem like 中風 & 痴呆症.  Should you have interest, please refer to this website: http://www.psy.cuhk.edu.hk/cnfe/services_c.htm

Wish you can have something good for your father.

Regards,

2331#
發表於 07-10-14 13:14 |只看該作者
各位媽媽,

你地好!!! 我最近睇左少少你地ga對話, 但係請唔好介意,
我只係睇左少少, 我冇睇晒咁多頁, 因為我好心急亦都好無助,
我以經pm左kawai, 但係佢可能5得閒, 所以仲未回覆,
請問有冇其他媽媽可以回覆我呢!

(1) 你地係揾邊位醫生幫小朋友醫病呢???
(2) 收費幾多呢???
(3) 係唔係都係揾返同一位醫生驗身呢???
(4) 係唔係每半年要驗一次身呢???
(5) 幾耐見一次醫生呢???
(6) 你地小朋友睇左幾耐???
(7) 而加好返味呢???
(8) 而加幾多歲???

請pm醫生資料比我, 多謝晒!!!
MamiBaby

2332#
發表於 07-10-15 10:47 |只看該作者
Hi 路人甲,

It's difficult to give you a definite answer but I would like to share with you my own experience on my AF son:

(1) 你地係揾邊位醫生幫小朋友醫病呢???
My son has visited Dr. Trodd and Dr. Lam (the former one is the only registered DAN doctor in HK whilst the latter is a regular paediatric doctor but eager and willing to try bio-medical approach on our kids)

(2) 收費幾多呢???
Consultation & medicine fee varies from few hundred to over thousand depending on whether lab test or how many kinds of supplements are prescribed

(3) 係唔係都係揾返同一位醫生驗身呢???
Usually yes

(4) 係唔係每半年要驗一次身呢???
Up to you and whether it is necessary (e.g. checking toxic elements or heavy metal inside body)

(5) 幾耐見一次醫生呢???
Usually a month or when you finish the supplements

(6) 你地小朋友睇左幾耐???
My son has seen Dr. Trodd for 3 or 4 times and Dr. Lam for less than 10 times (most of the time I did not bring my son, I only go by myself discussing my son's situation and asked for certain types of supplements)

(7) 而加好返味呢???
I think I cannot use the word "recovery" but my son did improve a lot since then (year July 2005), having said that, he also receives therapies, trainings, at the same time, which certainly contribute a part on his improvement

(8) 而加幾多歲???
My son is now 5 years & 3 months old

I encourage you to read all the messages under this Bio-medical treatment - Parents Group column as it did give me lots of information and many useful links which is very helpful if you want to learn and explore more on this topic and treatment.

Justin2002

原文章由 路人(甲) 於 07-10-14 13:14 硐表
各位媽媽,

你地好!!! 我最近睇左少少你地ga對話, 但係請唔好介意,
我只係睇左少少, 我冇睇晒咁多頁, 因為我好心急亦都好無助,
我以經pm左kawai, 但係佢可能5得閒, 所以仲未回覆,
請問有冇其他媽媽可以回覆我呢!

(1 ...

2333#
發表於 07-10-16 13:10 |只看該作者
請問咁多位媽媽, 你地開始左呢個療程之後,
咁小朋友d零食應該去邊到買呢???

[ 本文章最後由 路人(甲) 於 07-10-16 19:44 編輯 ]
MamiBaby

2334#
發表於 07-10-23 11:14 |只看該作者

Snack for A/AF kids

Little Giant sells lots of CF/GF foods including snacks and milk.  You can browse their web for info: www.littlegiant.hk

2335#
發表於 08-1-31 21:30 |只看該作者

Pro-biotics

唔好意思呀,好耐之前有人post 過一個外國網站是訂購Pro-biotics  的,我找唔返,可否再post 過呀?Thanks!

2336#
發表於 08-5-9 17:47 |只看該作者
呢個patents' group有冇活動呀?

仔仔剛歲半, 經朋友介紹,見了dr trodd, 我最初係想同佢做food test,因為佢有濕疹,出世未夠一個月,就爛面,紅疹、硬皮、出水。看了一次醫生搽了藥後,之後我keep住同佢搽一隻david cream,就冇乜事,不過佢隻腳仔早前好痕, r 到損。加上未識說話, 社交弱好擔心。
dr trodd叫我採用gfcf  diet, 但不用做food test。不過好似呢樣野,仲煩過food test。

另外,阿仔的歲半針,我驚都唔敢同佢打。但問過dr trodd,又話可以打。請問大家有何意見呢? 打又驚,唔打又驚。

請問dr lam 採用的治療方法是否有不同? 我看了一些媽媽說dr lam說GFCF is for the serious case. But my son is mild. He suggests not to have vaacine.

[

2337#
發表於 09-6-8 12:46 |只看該作者

Mrs Cheung

who is Mrs. Cheung? any route that i may contact her? thanks.
原帖由 kawai 於 05-7-6 21:37 發表
Dear tin_tin,

Have you got a copy of "Austim Management" written by Dr Tim Trodd?  If not, PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy.  Actually Mrs Cheung is the real expert on Biomedical Tre ...

2338#
發表於 09-6-9 15:26 |只看該作者
central - Health gate, three sixty
Causeway bay - Little Giant

原帖由 路人(甲) 於 07-10-16 13:10 發表
請問咁多位媽媽, 你地開始左呢個療程之後,
咁小朋友d零食應該去邊到買呢???

[ 本文章最後由 路人(甲) 於 07-10-16 19:44 編輯 ] ...

2339#
發表於 09-6-24 09:15 |只看該作者

回覆 2323# kawai 的文章

May you please PM me or email me the copy of "Austim Management" written by Dr Tim Trodd? Thanks a lot!
my email a/c is "[email protected]"

2340#
發表於 09-6-24 09:38 |只看該作者

回覆 4# Reiki 的文章

May you pls PM me the contact of Dr. Trodd? Thanks a lot!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題