教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 BB聽力測試
樓主: DaisyWong
go

BB聽力測試 [複製鏈接]

361#
發表於 05-9-2 01:21 |只看該作者

Re: BB聽力測試

Hi tbo,

d聽力學家都recommend bb whole day戴耳機,because bb now should be capable of sounds for brain stimulation.  Blocking of the sounds will so affect their mental development.  
子喬(兔仔B)

362#
發表於 05-9-2 12:31 |只看該作者

Kwok 寫道:

這是她的測試結果:
Right: (dB)  35___20____30____60____80
Left: (dB)  28___28____25_____5____10
Freq. (Hz)250__500__1000__2000__4000

希望你看得明,她是屬哪一類弱聽 ? 平時可以用什麼幫到她? 有人見意用音义來刺激下佢,可行嗎? 弱聽情況會否變差的嗎?會完全聽不到嗎? 她會否自動用左耳聽嘢,以至不用右耳嗎? 很多問題......      

姑娘搭咀:
kwok,我猜shiba-inu最近未必有時間上bk,就讓我以僅有的少少知識先行回應。希望我沒有說錯。如有錯漏,還望shiba-inu指正﹗

你列出這些數字可以看出:
1. 右耳聽高頻聲音較弱,是嚴重的程度(程度約分為:正常、輕度、中度、嚴重、極度);低頻的聲音(1000hz或以下)則為大致正常(20dB以下算正常)。
2. 左耳聽力大致正常。
3.從這些資料,無法確定是傳導性還是神經性的問題。當時有沒有做傳導性測試(bone conduction test)?聽力學家怎麼說?

小朋友現時有沒有配戴助聽器?我認為右耳戴耳機比較好,因為她在日常對話中聽不到高頻的聲音,會令她無法辨別"梳/多"、"書/豬"等字眼,影響語言學習,尤其在嘈雜的環境下(例如餐廳、課室)。而且右耳不戴助聽器,有機會令孩子過份倚賴左耳去接收聲音;缺乏聲音刺激,也會影響右耳聽覺細胞,以及腦部相應地區細胞的發育。

弱聽會否日漸變差,有兩個較主要的因素。一、要看引致弱聽的原因是什麼。有部份引致弱聽的情況有慢慢轉壞的可能性。詳細可能要待見過耳鼻喉醫生才知道。二、我們要繼續用不同的聲音刺激聽覺細胞,而為右耳配上助聽器是最好的方法。音叉只是一個"簡陋"的聽覺測試方法,並不是用來"刺激"聽覺的。事實上,日常生活中已經有足夠的聲音刺激,不用特別去做。當然,如果不戴助聽器,右耳便接收不到某些高頻的聲音了。

日常生活中已經有各式各樣的聲音刺激,照說應該無須再用音叉,我亦沒有聽過這種說法。

平時跟孩子說話時,盡量讓她看到你的臉。說話速度宜慢不宜快,但無需誇張口型,照平常的方法說話便可。

言語治療師應該會教過你如何做,你照著做便行。

稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

363#
發表於 05-9-3 03:03 |只看該作者

稚言治語:
多謝你的回應。
阿囡未戴助聽器,因為check咗好耐,要排到06年2月先第一次見耳鼻喉醫生。起初個聽力學家都無解釋過,只是說她高音弱聽,要轉介給耳鼻喉醫生,後來我和朋友傾吓,之後再打電話問詳細d,她說阿囡是神經性的弱聽。以上的資料是我從封轉介信上抄回來的。
言語治療師見過,但說要觀察,遲d電話通知再check,無其他見意。但她說有一隻耳正常,所以不會影響到語言發展。

其實都好想找個好的私家check吓,希望可以快d,因為已
經等了很久很久!
另外我仲想問,阿囡常常很抗拒出街,是否和她的耳朵有關呢?

364#
發表於 05-9-3 12:38 |只看該作者

Thanks everybody for your blessing to my baby and my family! I hope (and I will try my best) to be a good mom!

稚言治語 and Daisy,

Actually u know my good news even earlier than many of my friends in HK! I am keeping it as a “secret” so that they will be surprised by my baby’s birth announcement! And see if they will say something like “無見一排, 連囡都生埋!"     
;-) How is your baby's hearing? Ask an audiologist! ;-)

365#
發表於 05-9-3 12:44 |只看該作者

稚言治語,

Thank you for giving me a hand here! Come often when I am having my "maternity leave"! However, personally I would not recommend hearing aid use for many of the unilateral hearing loss (see below)

Kwok,

I think the result for the left side hearing test should be
Left: (dB) 25____25____25_____5____10

Basically as explained by稚言治語, left side is still considered “within the normal range”. It’s just the right side that has a loss at the high pitch. This condition is called “unilateral hearing loss” and is very difficult to fit hearing aid. The human brain just has a difficult time in combining the “natural” sound from the left ear and the “artificially amplified” sound from the right hearing aid (if there is any). Side effects include headache, dizziness and no perceived benefit from the aid. So we will rather teach the parents some strategies to cope with it:  Acknowledge that your kid will not hear you clearly if you talk on her right side, if you talk while standing far away from her, and if it’s noisy. So try not to get frustrated when she cannot hear clearly under these situations.  Set aside sometime everyday to talk/ sing/ play with her in a quiet room, talk near her left side and let her see your face.

As a 2.5 yr old girl, she is already very good in able to give the audiologist her testing results already. Unilateral hearing loss needs more time in getting reliable results on both sides, that’s why u have the impression that she underwent so many testings.

If u are still thinking of getting 2nd opinion from a private company, then pls check pm for a list of those.

366#
發表於 05-9-3 12:48 |只看該作者

Tbo,

“ Do you think I should quit my job and just take care of her?”

It’s totally up to u. Ideally parents are the best caregivers a kid can have, but we all know the fact that HK people are so hardworking (I think I once read the news saying that the % of female going to work is sky-high in HK compared to other countries). Alternatively, u may think of like taking a week off work to help her building up the routine first.

“My husband also said it is too hot to wear the h/a all the time. So he suggested that we should let Sa Sa's ear "rest" for a while after 15 to 30 mins of wearing the h/a. Do you think it is a practise to start?”

I would suggest the other way round: wear it as long as she can and then “rest” for 15-30 minutes e.g. during feeding

”Also, one of my friend ask me to try 針灸 with her. Do you think I should let her try it?”

Personally, I think Sa Sa is too young to try acupuncture, set aside the fact that there is no documented evidence to support its effect on hearing loss.

367#
發表於 05-9-3 13:00 |只看該作者

ABB,

Congratulation on the +ve results your baby got!

“ She made loud sound on the drum behind her and watched the baby facial expression. .. The audiologist said it is kind of special but she can't tell why. Do you think it is related to autism since she ignores the loud sound?”

The audiologist was looking for a “reflex” (eye blinking) that we normally observe when there is a VERY loud sound. Since it’s a reflex, even autistic kids cannot “ignore” it. So don’t worry along that line.

I agree that’s somewhat “special”. However, sometimes baby’s hearing test results can be confusion because they are too young. For the time being, I would suggest keeping on your good observation, and seek professional advice again if u have any doubt.

368#
發表於 05-9-3 13:28 |只看該作者

Kwok,
Hello, my son is 3.5 yrs old.  On 29/8, he has done a test at Pamela Youde Child Assessment Centre and the result is ---> suspected to be 神經性的弱聽,要轉介給耳鼻喉醫生 (排到1/11 先第一次見耳鼻喉醫生).  But I don't believe he has a hearing loss as his behaviour is very normal, even at home / school, no one ever has complaint to him.  And his 語言發展 is more OK than same age child. Can u share with me ?

稚言治語:
Can u also give me some opinion? It is necessary for him to 戴助聽器? I'm very worry about him.

The result for his test as as follow (The 資料是我從封轉介信上抄回來):-

Right : 25   25   45   50   45  - mild grade H/L
Left   : 45   45   55   65   50  - moderate grade H/L

Hz   : 250  500  1k   2k   4k  

369#
發表於 05-9-3 15:01 |只看該作者

And see if they will say something like “無見一排, 連囡都生埋!"     

要有文采押晒韻,我估佢哋有啲"蚊"(tone 3)﹗     

By the way, thanks for correcting me in kwok's case.

370#
發表於 05-9-3 15:07 |只看該作者

china 寫道:
稚言治語:
Can u also give me some opinion? It is necessary for him to 戴助聽器? I'm very worry about him.

The result for his test as as follow (The 資料是我從封轉介信上抄回來):-

Right : 25   25   45   50   45  - mild grade H/L
Left   : 45   45   55   65   50  - moderate grade H/L

Hz   : 250  500  1k   2k   4k  

照現時的情況看,孩子在學習、語言發展各方面也沒有問題,未必需要配戴助聽器。唯一擔心是語音發展,因為他聽高頻音的能力較弱。他讀"支"、"思"、"書"等字有沒有問題?

371#
發表於 05-9-3 22:45 |只看該作者

稚言治語:

Thanks for your reply first, you said 他聽高頻音的能力較弱, only for 高頻音 ? Also, two ears are also have the same problem?
他讀"支"、"思"、"書"等字有沒有問題? It's OK, no problem.  So, it make me some confuse !
How can I do in order to test him? Please advise.

372#
發表於 05-9-4 11:06 |只看該作者

Shiba-Inu,

Thanks alot!  We will keep to observe her, but have you ever come across with such case?  If so, what is the problem?

Take care.

373#
發表於 05-9-6 00:33 |只看該作者

Shiba-Inu
因開學,所以很疲累!
看完你的解釋好似舒服很多,因為我都好驚阿囡要戴助聽器,怕會影響佢的自信!
Thank you!

374#
發表於 05-9-6 00:42 |只看該作者

china
我個囡的語言較慢,她要成兩歲半才開口說話,現在兩歲十個月,發音非常唔準!其實她開始講嘢已經冇咁担心了!唯一可喜的是醫生和她做過幾次理解能力測試也十分理想!

375#
發表於 05-9-6 18:31 |只看該作者

嘩!無上來一排,原來有咁多事發生! 恭喜晒Shibu-Inu!!! 祝BB同好媽媽都平平安安, 健健康康!   

I love my little yanyan..... :-D 這是她的肥豬腳.......好好味呀...... :-o

376#
發表於 05-9-6 20:53 |只看該作者

china 寫道:
稚言治語:
Thanks for your reply first, you said 他聽高頻音的能力較弱, only for 高頻音 ? Also, two ears are also have the same problem?
他讀"支"、"思"、"書"等字有沒有問題? It's OK, no problem.  So, it make me some confuse !
How can I do in order to test him? Please advise.

小朋友兩隻耳的聽力差不多,兩隻耳受的影響也應該差不多。

"支"、"思"、"書"這幾個字的輔音(consonants)屬比較高頻的音,如果小朋友說這些音的字沒有問題,證明他在日常對話中聽得到這些音。那是非常好的現象﹗這樣的話,也不用特別做些什麼去測試他了。

377#
發表於 05-9-6 22:10 |只看該作者

稚言治語:

Thank you very very much.  I feel well after your explaination.  As I think he has not such hearing loss problem, I still need to see the 耳鼻喉醫生 on 1/11?

378#
發表於 05-9-6 22:26 |只看該作者

Kwok,

About 14 mths, my son 開始講嘢 is in one complete sentence, e.g. I'm very hungry mum, I want to eat biscuit...  So when I rec'd this report 我都好驚.  It seems not believe for me, he has hearing loss ? he need to 戴助聽器 ?...  Many many questions in my brain.  Fortunely, I've the advise from 稚言治語, he make me feel so well, really thanks to him.

Anyway, whatever the result is +ve / -ve, I know we need to accept, so take care for yourself and your daughter.

379#
發表於 05-9-6 22:59 |只看該作者

china
稚言治語係一位姑娘至真呀 ~~~~  

路人甲

380#
發表於 05-9-7 22:03 |只看該作者

稚言治語:
I'm sorry to make u as a male, and thanks for reginang's correction.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題