發表於 06-7-3 10:43 |只看該作者

Re: 仍在找真道書院的不足

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 06-7-3 10:56 |只看該作者

Dun&Hong 寫道:
Bambi,

我都是在這間"山頂"女校畢業. 剛剛上了校的web-site看過課程, 它們如今 form 4 才分科.
當年我無察覺早一年分科有甚麼不妥, 可以早一點專注科目來準備會考科目.
但如今的教育制度及家長期望不同, 所以對此不予致評.

對呀! 所以我都唔敢講好定唔好. 不過就係當年傻框框揀左讀Techincal, 所以而家就做左呢行, 唔知好定唔好, 但如果當年唔係為左揀呢科而入呢間學校, 我諗我會係德望讀上去, 跟住可能整個命運唔同晒.
該用戶已被刪除

23#
發表於 06-7-3 12:00 |只看該作者

24#
發表於 06-7-3 12:04 |只看該作者

「不一樣課程」 : 1. 十一年時間去完成別人十二或十三年的課程
              2. 課程已準備好讓學生參加兩個不同的考試,學生可以二選其一,亦可以同時報考兩個考試。」』即IB和新的中學文憑試(334)。

May be in the world only can found 「不一樣課程」in 真道.

25#
發表於 06-7-3 12:45 |只看該作者

Dear parents,

If you read through my previous threads, I have no interest in this school since they had so many slogans but their implementation is just like a mystery. I just wonder how a school can claim they will prepare the student to attend both IB and normal HKCEE exam(not just Logo) unless they divide the student into different classes with different approach of delivery. Then it means they are not targeting the two assessment scheme at the same time.

Firstly, IB is not a public exam. which you can attend it by individual application, they need to audit the school first and see if it has already equipped with the necessary mechanism and then grant an approval(temporary, just like probation) to the school.

Secondary, the approach of assessment is greatly different from HKCEE which is still emphasis on memorisation and speed of completion and I don't see this can change in the coming future even Education Dept. adopt the 334 system.

Thirdly, if Logo go for IB(even IBD), how can it fit to the system since they claim it to be 3+5+3 system and read from their web, last 3 years will be the IBD years and that the student already enter this period but the school seems still not yet start the process of IBD audit(correct me if I am wrong since I just read from ongoing news announcement).

Would existing Logos parent can share the information in order to clarify the concern of potential parent and I deeply express that I have no intention to embarrass the school or anyone but purely a friendly discussion.

Thanks,

26#
發表於 06-7-3 14:41 |只看該作者

Let me clarify that Logos has no intention to let the current secondary students to sit for the IBD. They will take the HKCEE and HKAL. It only targeted the current primary students to sit for the IBD.

The current primary students will either sit for the IBD and/or the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Eduation (HKDSE).  I think but am not sure that the students will be divided into different classes. I believed most students will take either one examination and only a few will take both.

真道的不一樣的課程有好有唔好, 因是自己老師編寫,所以水準很參差。中文主要是跟大陸江蘇教育出版的課程,所以都幾深。而英文水平較漂忽, 但有教很多日常生活生字如不同衣服名稱、面部特徵的形容詞等。學生普遍口語水平不錯。數學就一般水平。

真道的課程將會改為2-5-4。

Judy wrote,
香港教育最令人不滿的地方,是太早分科,令學生之知識不够全面,常識不豐富,這正是近年有許多學校選IB課程之原因(真道可能是其中之一)。

真道一些行為,得确和而宣揚之理念格格不入,例如去年有大量中一級留班,Form 3 開始文、理、商分科。

完全同意,既然buyIB課程,就不應在F.3分科。

27#
發表於 06-7-3 23:48 |只看該作者

cow 寫道:

“真道的不一樣的課程有好有唔好, 因是自己老師編寫,所以水準很參差。中文主要是跟大陸江蘇教育出版的課程,所以都幾深。而英文水平較漂忽, 但有教很多日常生活生字如不同衣服名稱、面部特徵的形容詞等。學生普遍口語水平不錯。數學就一般水平。”

同意。小女兒在真道讀小學,大女兒以前在啟基讀小學,我祇可以從這兩間學校比較。
真道的中英科的課程明顯比

28#
發表於 06-7-4 00:32 |只看該作者

講講真道現在的中學課程,在中一簡介會,已講明是考HKCEE,不是IB,主要是「過渡」性質,不是銜接現在的小學部。

在安排考HKCEE的策略上,是FORM 3 分科,以方便在FORM 3 & FORM 4 教完 syllabus, 在FORM 5 集中做 past paper. 無錯,是 exam oriented, 一早講明,同道者參與,rule of the game!

另外,Form 1 平均分50分才可升班,Form 2 55 分, Form 3 60分。亦

29#
發表於 06-7-4 10:24 |只看該作者

30#
發表於 06-7-4 13:43 |只看該作者

Would like to clarify if this policy of 'dividing stream at F3' only apply to the current secondary students who will sit for HKCEE but not those 'home-grown' students attending IB in the future?

Besides, parents always quote that there will be massive amount of students need to repeat.  May I know how massive is this massive mean?

醒目開學勳章

31#
發表於 06-7-4 15:12 |只看該作者

唔係卦?
要提早中三分科,開始教 hkcee syllabus,咁係唔係即係亦會錯過本來中三的課程呢?
或者我真係孤陋寡聞,我唔知原來以往都有學校係咁。
咁樣安排,我覺得好匪夷所思 。

在安排考HKCEE的策略上,是FORM 3 分科,以方便在FORM 3 & FORM 4 教完 syllabus, 在FORM 5 集中做 past paper. 無錯,是 exam oriented, 一早講明,同道者參與,rule of the game!

32#
發表於 06-7-4 16:15 |只看該作者

33#
發表於 06-7-4 17:12 |只看該作者

正如揀幼稚園, 選傳統教學模式的家長不會欣賞活動教學, 反之亦然, 不用爭辯吧!  每人只需為自己的孩子負責, 看著自己的孩子讀得開心便足夠了...
^_^

34#
發表於 06-7-4 17:18 |只看該作者

35#
發表於 06-7-4 17:23 |只看該作者

桁媽媽 :

本人非常認同您的說法,正如我同樣希望囡囡在開心愉快學習環境下學習一樣,這樣環境下並不是等同學不到知識的.反之傳統教學模式我還怕呢!自己以前都是受害者.

36#
發表於 06-7-4 18:09 |只看該作者

我都想知道真道是否用活動教學法,操pass paper都屬於活動教學嗎?聽來真有點匪夷所思!

[/quote]
別人笑我太瘋癲我笑他人看不穿
不見五陵豪傑墓無花無酒鋤作田
Heidi's bookself

37#
發表於 06-7-4 19:04 |只看該作者

I reckon this policy will only apply to those admitted in secondary stage and sitting for HKCEE but not those 'home-grown' students entering Logos in P1 which is more of an activity basis teaching approach.  Cow or Daisy, would you mind clarifying?

38#
發表於 06-7-4 19:19 |只看該作者

唉,daisychan 及各位真道家長,您們都是收聲啦!

每次有人在BK提及真道,希望您們在BK分享您們對真道的睇法,您們一開口,就有不少其他家長嚴詞反擊,甚麼 nonsense, silly, 匪夷所思..........

其實您們真像倚天屠龍記的「明教」--是「另類」、「不一樣」的。我們這些名門正派是不恥你們的理念,你們當然是接受這套「歪道」才千辛萬苦把孩子送入真道,我是尊重您們的自由的,但您們一出聲都咁惹火,還是收聲啦!真心的!

最後,daisychan,您記得我嗎?上次好多謝您無私地 send me the sample portfolio & interview Q&A!好好保護自已,不是所有

39#
發表於 06-7-4 22:11 |只看該作者

Re: 真道書院仍有不足

真不知20101101文章的真正意思。但如果把丘日謙校長比喻為張無忌教主,我就覺得太抬舉了!

那麽那所學校是峨嵋?誰是周芷若?

40#
發表於 06-7-4 23:15 |只看該作者

20101101:
這位家長, 每人都有發表言論自由, 為什麼要我們真道家長收聲? 究竟您有沒有看過倚天這本小說? 自稱「正派」的其實是武林 敗類!
送您一句聖經: 污穢的言語, 一句不可出口, 只要隨事說造就人的好話, 叫聽見的人得益處。(以弗所書4:29)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖