教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;)
樓主: HelenMrs.Lau
go

我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;) [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 04-10-28 21:26 |只看該作者

Re: 我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;)

mamee

好開心呀! 今日軒軒上完lousia的堂, 居然有一隻佢上次上堂的vcd比番我, 等我知道軒軒上堂的情況.

不過另一樣都好不開心, 原來個工人上堂係對住幅牆上的, 協康的姑娘都曾經同我提過, 話個工人不投入同軒軒玩, 因為當初我先經agent warn過工人, 所以諗住比個機會佢, 點知今次有晒evidence, 問佢, 佢不睬我.

連阿女都投訴話, 叫工人洗杯, 個工人無反應, 不知佢聽不聽到.

我同老公決定抄佢, 依家搵緊人.

雖然我知道教仔不可以靠工人, 但我們要返工, 個仔對得最多的人就是工人, 連工人都不出聲, 邊個幫到軒軒?

我想搵一個active d的工人, 見到佢好似死下死下甘, 我又不係比得多野佢做, 佢真係好得閒, 朝早兩個返晒學, 我們返晒工, 下午阿女又走左去奶奶度, 得軒軒一個, 陪佢玩者, 我個方向都係甘, 都不肯? 又不駛佢煮飯, 9:30一定入到房(有時9點tim), 我要求佢同軒軒講多d野者, 不通真係我要求高得濟?

122#
發表於 04-10-28 22:06 |只看該作者

看完成隻vcd啦, 佢上堂的時侯真係模仿得幾好, 好過幾堂之前.

但緊加加決我抄個工人的決心, 因為連拿機的姐姐仔, 見到軒軒有d動作/表情的時侯, 都笑到哈哈聲, 但我的一舊飯工人, 依家一條木甘, 企左係度(初時坐, 後尾企).

123#
發表於 04-10-29 15:47 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy,

Do not focus on active character, instead, the direction is to look for someone with love and patience though it sounds very ideal.  Active character will also create another big problem!

By the way, congratulations to your son improvement.  Keep it up!
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

124#
發表於 04-10-29 21:57 |只看該作者

gigi2

多謝你一直以來的鼓勵! 協康幼兒訓練的姑娘今日同我老公講, 話軒軒開始有intention去學講野.

今日還特登著錯拖鞋, 講'oh no, 吾岩', 再自己著返岩, 再講'岩啦'.

姑娘要佢講'謝謝', 佢都講'謝'

老公話, 個工人今日去training, 都係甘既死樣.

無藥可救

你們有無好工人介紹?

125#
發表於 04-11-5 10:51 |只看該作者

我回來了!!!     

126#
發表於 04-11-5 10:53 |只看該作者

Welcome you back!  Where did you go?
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

127#
發表於 04-11-5 11:17 |只看該作者

Helen

應該係忙完呀女測驗/考試吧!?

mamee

128#
發表於 04-11-5 11:18 |只看該作者

放左成個星期假陪阿女溫書考試

129#
發表於 04-11-5 11:18 |只看該作者

mamee 寫道:
Helen

應該係忙完呀女測驗/考試吧!?

mamee

HELLO MAMEE     

130#
發表於 04-11-5 11:20 |只看該作者

你地同D仔仔女女點呀!有乜特別

131#
發表於 04-11-5 11:32 |只看該作者

I am very happy recently as my girl gets improvement day by day!  She seems to start the explosion of Cantonese language la!!!  Yesterday she took initiative to ask her ‘big’ cousin (her cousin is already 19) ‘Where is Auntie, XXX? = ‘Gu Ma hui cho bin dou ar? Biu tse?’  

Sorry for my horrible translation but I am so surprised and glad to hear from her!!

132#
發表於 04-11-5 12:02 |只看該作者

Helen

我果個今年開學後(N2), 托賴只係請過兩日病假, 可能經過一年既"病菌訓練", 免疫力有番咁上下. touchwood, touchwood.

近來教類型, 即係蘋果, 香蕉, 橙都係[水果]; 的士, 巴士, 小巴都係[交通公具]; 衫, 裙, 褲都係[衣服]. 教教下佢會反問我: 蘋果, 香蕉, 橙全部都係...等緊我答
我咪答番佢: 全部都係水果.
同埋教緊[首先...然之後...]=講故事. 仲有就係拾發音, 應該仲有排拾.

心急, 仔仔做乜仍然係好心急. 一心急道火(脾氣)就黎.
無論係學校老師, 幼兒訓練導師同st都係異口同聲話: 佢好...心急.

對於仔仔既進展, 我同我先生已經好滿足.

mamee

133#
發表於 04-11-5 12:07 |只看該作者

helen

阿女測驗? 我阿女都係bor, 今日最後一科.

gigi2

真替你開心, 如果軒軒有一日可以甘叻, 我諗我一定會喊出黎.

今日星期五, causal day, 軒軒見到我不係著靚靚, 以為有街街去, 係都要跟埋出門口, 甘一齊送家姐搭校車, 到我走的時侯, 喊到'拆'天, 連隔幾間舖的收銀都走出黎望下mug野事.

又有途人問我, 係不係新工人不肯跟, 但我的工人已經做左1年3個月.  看怕我無換錯工人.

134#
發表於 04-11-5 13:18 |只看該作者

Hinhinmummy,

Your son will be the same or even better!  

When she asked it on the way home, all including me, her cousin and my husband could hear the question very clearly and she looked at her cousin to raise this question!  We felt surprise a while then all we were very happy to confirm our hearing with each other!

Do not give up as we are still in the waiting zone to have their engines start.  Since we have gone through the period longer than yours, my girl maybe just reach at the threshold of language ‘explosion’.  Though we do not know how long it will be, take time and never give up.  Hand it over to our God!

135#
發表於 04-11-5 15:45 |只看該作者

各位媽咪:

越睇妳哋的分享, 越期待呀囝快啲"爆發". 囝囝已經上咗3個月幼兒訓練(自費), 由不指東西到指東西 = 要求, 由不八掛到八卦 = 留意身邊事物, 由不懂主動取書/玩具玩到自已拿著想要的東西住在椅上, 一切一切都好像很簡單/小事, 但對我而然, 已經進步了很多, 而最開心就是姑娘都覺得佢"醒咗好多, 當然, 距離2歲的行為還相差半年左右. 我哋仍會努力.

3/11 在精神科見了心理醫生- Dr Raymond Chan(他說不同再轉介精神醫生), 他又是一路問問題, 一路睇囝囝反應, 他一路計分,我的心又陣一陣, 不期然哭了起來, 嚇到佢即刻安慰番我, 可能我需要見佢多個我個囝.  最後他評囝囝是有自閉傾向(比起評估中心定為"自閉症"好一點), 並安排上他們的自閉症小組, 一星期二堂, 每次1.5小時, 不知hinhinmummy之囝囝是否在大口x(因知妳一聽這名字便不開心)也是上這類課程呢? 而12月初再覆診. 而他要求我們要訓練小朋友3 大目標, 因這3項做得好 =  打好根基, 之後學什麼也會好:

1. 每次叫他一定要有反應 (100%有反應) = 留意環境
2. 要指想要的東西(不接受問人拿的手勢) = 學習要求
3. 模仿,由他懂的動作開始 = 學習溝通

各位媽咪也可向這3方面同自己的小朋友玩.

另下星期想開始俾囝囝在學校訓覺,希望得啦.

好啦, 今午放假同囝囝去做ST 評估at Heep On,係時候走啦.

- 共勉之 -
Hei媽

136#
發表於 04-11-5 15:57 |只看該作者

Hei媽

我個仔係在大口環的, 不過係馮醫生, 如似叫阿wing, 但佢無叫軒軒上堂wor.  依家只係接受言語治療小組, 一星期一次.  既然已經做左兩次(政府)甘點解你還要去協康做評估?

137#
發表於 04-11-5 15:58 |只看該作者

Heima,

You will succeed as your kid is still very small!  Do not give him or yourself too much pressure.  Be well prepared that we will have high & low tide during the training.  Share with us whenever you wish.

138#
發表於 04-11-5 16:04 |只看該作者

Hei媽

你仔仔2歲?2歲就定到症?

139#
發表於 04-11-5 17:49 |只看該作者

Gigi2, hinhinmummy,
very happy to hear your children's progress.
My son is improving all the time in language as well.
more and more sentence. But still do not reach the stage of "explosion" as Gigi2's daughter.  And his intention to ask a question is not yet started.
I will work hard and relax myself while teaching him.

However, I was not happy as I lost temper on my elder daughter again last night. She studied in one famous traditional Catholic school. After old principle left, new one set a regulation reg. missing submitting the homework. If it happens 10 times in one term, they will give student a 缺點 at the end of term. Since I have put many effort and time on my son since July, I let herself do homework and check her school bag every day. but she can not do it well without my pushing.. and only half months, she has two record of missing submitting homework now.
I am really disappointing. She is doing very fine in academic score, clever, but just ... She is more and more rebelling in my opinion and shows no respect to her father. She can only follow my instruction,not any others in the family. I am really feeling very tired, exhausted as so many things on my shoulder and seems she can not understand and considerate.
Am I asking too many from a 7-year-old ? I could not control my temper and burst out finally and I was so so regret...

140#
發表於 04-11-5 18:46 |只看該作者

mickeyma

As you are expecting your elder girl to get independent then train up her independence.  Let her know it's her responsibility to finish the homework and bring it back to school.  If you keep on pushing, then she may rely on you.  By the way, you may have to find out if what she doing is drawing your attention.  Spend sometime with the elder girl to do something that she wants to do, or do some private talking before she go to bed, encourge her when she do some good or getting improvement.  Most important, let her understanding what you are doing with her brother and ideally get her involvment.

Don't worry be happy !!
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾
‹ 上一主題|下一主題