教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 BB聽力測試
樓主: DaisyWong
go

BB聽力測試 [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 05-6-1 11:51 |只看該作者

Re: BB聽力測試

Shiba-Inu 寫道:
     Me and 靚仔 Kevin??? No "special" 關係 wor! Don't let my husband gets the wrong impression ah...   As a warm-hearted C9, just want to remind him never bring his very important boss (VIB) to Szechuan kitchen again, unless he wants to wait for 10 more years to get his PhD!    

Just curious: will u attend the CI symposium held by PWH in Nov?

唔駛 喎﹗朋友關係都係一種關係吖﹗Kevin話唔知道你老細胃痛,不過係佢自己話想去食川菜架喎﹗Anyway, 而家冇事就得啦﹗

個symposium我多數都唔會去,皆因主力唔係做HI,我比較多做autistic小朋友嘅。(所以呢個檔口成日都搭唔到咀,靠你啦﹗)
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

162#
發表於 05-6-1 22:31 |只看該作者

個價錢都係兒科醫生講我聽咋! 可能好似Shibu-Inu所講, 要check埋中耳又要再收費! 不過算啦! 如果用$$可以快d知道問題所在& 幫到yanyan, 我覺得係值得o既!多謝各位的關心~!

Shibu-Inu, 如果妳不介意, 請妳也將list email給我作reference! [email protected]

Thanks~~~~~  
I love my little yanyan..... :-D 這是她的肥豬腳.......好好味呀...... :-o

163#
發表於 05-6-2 23:06 |只看該作者

hi 各位,

子喬現己配了耳機兩天了,但現時下葵涌只借出一隻先試戴測試初步反應,六月尾會再見聽力師,視乎情况再配另一隻。

初步這兩天好像有一些良好反應(對一些以前冇反應的聲音有D反應:如敲枱,叫喚)。希望嚟緊會再好D啦

不過有時好難同佢戴機,重整喊佢      ,都好難受呢。

各媽媽一起加油呀           

子喬媽媽
子喬(兔仔B)

164#
發表於 05-6-2 23:21 |只看該作者

子喬媽咪:

好消息﹗繼續畀心機呀﹗

165#
發表於 05-6-3 08:53 |只看該作者

Loveyanpig,

Please check email. The clinic that u have appt with (唯聽) = Widex in my list.
;-) How is your baby's hearing? Ask an audiologist! ;-)

166#
發表於 05-6-3 09:11 |只看該作者

子喬媽,

"初步這兩天好像有一些良好反應(對一些以前冇反應的聲音有D反應:如敲枱,叫喚)"

That's very good! It means that 子喬 can make use of the amplified sound delivered by the hearing aid!!!        Good 子喬, keep it on! With more training and experience, u will see more and more progress!

"不過有時好難同佢戴機,重整喊佢"

Be patient, with practice, u will find yourself a prof very soon! Help me to give her a kiss after putting on the hearing aid!  

"但現時下葵涌只借出一隻先試戴測試初步反應,六月尾會再見聽力師,視乎情况再配另一隻。"

Does the ABR report say that  子喬 has at least severe hearing loss in BOTH ears? In that case, two h/a is better than one. Of course 六月尾 is still not too late to get the other one. However, if EMB has not made the earmould for that other ear, ask your inspector to order one for 子喬 in the middle of June, because it takes about 2 weeks to custom make an earmould.

167#
發表於 05-6-3 09:56 |只看該作者

Hi, yanyanma,

我其實都好似你一樣, 好心急想快D等到下星期yanyan做ABR嘅結果, 好希望係一切冇問題呀!  

至於我囡囡, 近來越來越可愛, 愛笑但又愛哭, 我每日放工後, 除了要陪囝囝講睡前故事, 玩吓推車仔, 其他時間就抱住囡囡狂傾計....直至傾到佢眼瞓 , 有時又唱吓歌, 玩吓ling-ling查查呀咁.... (其實都幾攰, 但係見倒囡囡好似好入神咁听時又好滿足)....

子喬媽媽, 相信子喬响你努力下, 一定好快好快學倒好多嘢, 你要努力呀(但係亦都要take-care自己呀!)-----

Shiba-Inu, 唔知點解, 每次見倒你嘅message時都好有安全感, 因為覺得你好似總係ready-to-help! 所以你都要take-care自己呀...

*点解我忽然好似咁感性呢---因為我有個朋友, 同一個好冇用嘅老公離咗婚後獨力揍住一對年幼仔女, 但竟然最近發現生cancer!(佢生活好正常的... :cry: )...冇健康,真係好慘...

Katmami

168#
發表於 05-6-3 23:50 |只看該作者

Daisy & 子喬 :

加油 !

169#
發表於 05-6-4 00:03 |只看該作者

Hi Shiba-Inu,

子喬其實巳經做咗另一隻earmould,但EMB話仲有d嘢未find out到(雖然都已做多咗次ABR test),所以比住一隻我哋用住先。子喬暫時對聲音嘅反應,都唔係100%,因為聽力師話子喬戴得一隻耳機,所以分辨唔到聲音嘅方向。

今天同子喬出去食飯,有人好奇怪咁問子喬嘅耳仔有セ事,個一剎那個心有d噏住,特別係諗起子喬日後要走嘅路

Hi katmami,
自從生完BB後,我都覺得個人變得感性咗,尤其睇到d關於BB嘅嘢,好容易感動,或者呢d就係母愛啦

子喬媽上
子喬(兔仔B)

170#
發表於 05-6-5 00:10 |只看該作者

我覺得每一個人都有感性的一面,不過大部份人都好抑壓,不讓那些情感流露出來,這樣做對身心都不好  :-|

我自已就不會這樣做喇,開心時就笑,笑左出嚟就更加開心,傷心時就喊,因為喊完會輕鬆d  

各位媽咪一齊努力,加油 !!!!

最近流感肆虐,大家要小心身體  
katmami 寫道:

*点解我忽然好似咁感性呢---因為我有個朋友, 同一個好冇用嘅老公離咗婚後獨力揍住一對年幼仔女, 但竟然最近發現生cancer!(佢生活好正常的... :cry: )...冇健康,真係好慘...

171#
發表於 05-6-5 04:49 |只看該作者

Katmami,

Don't say that, I will get        ka!

Taking care of two babies is really not easy! Take care and add oil!      

172#
發表於 05-6-5 04:56 |只看該作者

子喬媽,

We always explain to people that wearing hearing aids is similar to wearing spectacles, it's just because the % of the former is not so high in kids that others will find it "strange". Equip yourself with the right attitude so that 子喬 will have it too!

There are still many successful stories after HI kids grow up. Here is one:
  Sandy's story (click here)

I know this lady, her HI does not hinder her from finding her own way!  

173#
發表於 05-6-5 05:00 |只看該作者

reginang,

"開心時就笑,笑左出嚟就更加開心,傷心時就喊,因為喊完會輕鬆d"

That's why your daughter has such a big smile!!!

Just curious: I am online during US daytime (HK night-time), but I find that u are also online too!   

174#
發表於 05-6-5 19:00 |只看該作者

聽日去做ABR test啦......好緊張呀.......我仲有d 喉嚨痛, 好似作感冒....

yanyanma

175#
發表於 05-6-6 00:04 |只看該作者

事實是Astha帶給我很多歡樂,因為她,我的性格變得更開朗!!!  

零時十分 ....... 亦不算很晚呵

Shiba-Inu 寫道:
reginang,

"開心時就笑,笑左出嚟就更加開心,傷心時就喊,因為喊完會輕鬆d"

That's why your daughter has such a big smile!!!

Just curious: I am online during US daytime (HK night-time), but I find that u are also online too!   

176#
發表於 05-6-6 10:12 |只看該作者

我都覺得做咗媽媽後真係比以前喊多咗....最攪嘢係, 有一日早上响公司上網, 睇倒一則一個35週夭折BB嘅媽媽的深情告白....睇完後我喊到猪頭咁唔收得聲, 嚇死我老板同同事!
(當然我冇講乜事啦, 返緊工係唔可以上網ga嘛!)

reginang, 你BB真係笑得好開心呀, 佢一定係個好開朗嘅小朋友呢!

Katmami

177#
發表於 05-6-9 09:08 |只看該作者

各位關心yanyan的mama,

早兩天上不到bk, 未能即時通知大家結果, 今天終於ok, 馬上通知大家!
yanyan星期一去了一家私人clinic做ABR test, 結果顯示她有"輕度"弱聽(她聽35分貝或以下的聲音有困難, 而正常bb應可聽到20分貝, 甚至15分貝的聲音), 不算嚴重, "應該"影響不到正常生活, "應該"不用帶助聽器! 但聽力學家說7月時可再去醫院做多一次test, 到時有兩個report做對照, 再安排followup會更恰當!

知道yanyan的情況不嚴重我也安心了很多, 但我真的想知道所謂"輕度"是否真的沒大問題? 對yanyan的學習與溝通是否沒有大影響? 聽不到35分貝的聲音問題大嗎? 真的不用帶助聽器嗎? 我現在可做些什麼幫yanyan? (我已成為"問題媽媽", 因為實在太擔心了.....)

我也慶幸自己先去了private clinic 做test, 因為那兒的聽力學家很細心的向我解釋, 令我逐步逐步的知道發生什麼事, 而不是等,等, 等, 然後告訴我:"妳個女有弱聽!" (如果這樣我一定會即場嚎哭!) 如果去東區做, 再遇到上次個"四眼陳", 他一定不會有耐性地向我們解釋, 到時一定被他嚇死, 但現在已知情況, 到時他幾衰也沒問題!!

yanyanma

178#
發表於 05-6-10 06:27 |只看該作者

loveyanpig,

That's a good news!        I believe u and your family should feel more relief now rather than waiting for the July test with uncertainty.

"但我真的想知道所謂"輕度"是否真的沒大問題? 對yanyan的學習與溝通是否沒有大影響? 聽不到35分貝的聲音問題大嗎? 真的不用帶助聽器嗎? 我現在可做些什麼幫yanyan?"

If the test result indicated that Yanyan can hear 35 dB or louder, YES, it's classified as "mild" hearing loss in the frequencies tested. We usually say that mild hearing loss does not affect daily communication much because our normal conversational speech reaches about 60 dB on average. Therefore hearing aids are NOT needed in most of the case.

However, there are somethings to keep in mind too:
1. Speech can get softer than 60 dB on average if you are speaking from a distance, speaking in noise and of course speaking softly, also sometimes it depends on individual speaker.
2. Some speech sounds are inheritedly softer than others, e.g. the consonants /m/ , /s/, /sh/  are softer than the vowels /a/. /i/, /o/

So to help Yanyan in her acquisition of speech and facilitate her learning later in school, bear those in mind. e.g. try to talk to her face-to-face, try NOT to talk to her in a background of TV noise,  be patient if she cannot hear u when she's far away, and to communicate well with the teachers later in her school about these.

One more thing: follow the audiologist (四眼陳)'s advice on when to test Yanyan again AFTER the ABR, she will still need regular follow-up just to monitor.

179#
發表於 05-6-10 15:06 |只看該作者

Hi 各位媽咪,

我囡囡前幾日係健康院做左OEA testing, 結果兩隻耳都係fail, 要等兩星期後再做,聽到個刻真係好唔開心,跟住宜家日日都同囡囡做'聽力測試'好彩係bk遇到Shiba-Inu,refer左依個forum俾我,雖然都係好擔心,不過起碼有人share,同埋可了解多啲相關資料....

yanyan 媽咪: 恭喜你,希望我個囡囡都可以pass啦!
Shiba-Inu: 多謝你!不過我想問囡囡會不會因為太細(只有22日),所以對個test無反應呢?

180#
發表於 05-6-10 19:46 |只看該作者

yanyan媽咪:

真的是好消息啊﹗(well, 其實是"不幸中之大幸"吧﹗)這樣的話,以後的路會比較好走。

努力啊﹗
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖