搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) 銅鑼灣St. Paul Convent小學部家長
查看: 24712|回覆: 60
go

銅鑼灣St. Paul Convent小學部家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-16 12:25 |只看該作者

銅鑼灣St. Paul Convent小學部家長

相信有小朋友由st. paul convent幼稚園升上小一的家長都會感受到女女們要升班的緊張和喜悅. 這所學校真的令我的女兒很快樂. 尤其是十三日的畢業表演更令她開心到睡不著!
各位家長有什麼可以一起分享嗎?
:-) :-D ;-) :-P :lol: :-P ;-) :pint: :hammer: :idea:

2#
發表於 06-8-8 17:34 |只看該作者

Re: 銅鑼灣St. Paul Convent小學部家長

好似冇人....我女由幼兒園上的, 而家想幫係搵專科, 因我冇時間睇佢.

3#
發表於 06-8-10 12:13 |只看該作者

Hello銅鑼灣聖保祿家長!
我想知道小學部的校長張月娥修女英文名是Sister乜乜。
Thanks!

4#
發表於 06-8-10 12:28 |只看該作者

學校每次有大event都有人在門口派flyers收報習學生.
八月二十八日應該都有啦.

5#
發表於 06-8-29 05:48 |只看該作者

你地囡囡讀邊班呀 ?

6#
發表於 06-8-29 10:06 |只看該作者

1E.
有無分邊班最叻咁架?

7#
發表於 06-9-1 07:42 |只看該作者

無分.
該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 06-9-27 12:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 06-9-28 08:59 |只看該作者

Hi ChingChingFather,

My girl is in P1 this year, she's from the nursery. I think there are more types of HW (mainly chin, eng and math) this year but the quantity for each type is not much. So far they have dictation (seen) every week for Chin and Eng. The lunch box is "Very Delicious" --- quoted from my daughter.

I think you have to be prepared that you know nothing about your daughter's life in school now (p1)unlike the past we can talk to teachers. They have to do a lot of things in the school by themselves e.g. write handbook, return things to General Office. However, I think children have a way to cope with changes, so no need to worry. SPC is a good school afterall!
ChingChingFather 寫道:
Dear all P1 parents,

My daughter is one of pre-K1 students in the academic year of 07/08.
- Could you please share your feeling in primary section?
- Is it hard in homework?
- Any unseen / impromptu dictation in P1?
- Is the lunch box OK?

Regards,

10#
發表於 06-9-28 09:57 |只看該作者

My daughter is also in P1. She likes the school very much.  She studied in St. Paul Kindergarten from K1-3 and that's why she is quite adopted to her new school life in primary section.  At least the uniform is almost the same.
Most of her school work is done in school therefore she doesn't have to spend much time at home for the home work.
The lunch boxes are tasty according to my girl.
In my opinion, this is a very well organized school.  

11#
發表於 06-9-28 12:04 |只看該作者

My girl is in P1E too!
0530 寫道:
My daughter is also in P1. She likes the school very much.  She studied in St. Paul Kindergarten from K1-3 and that's why she is quite adopted to her new school life in primary section.  At least the uniform is almost the same.
Most of her school work is done in school therefore she doesn't have to spend much time at home for the home work.
The lunch boxes are tasty according to my girl.
In my opinion, this is a very well organized school.  
該用戶已被刪除

12#
發表於 06-9-28 12:30 |只看該作者

13#
發表於 06-9-28 12:49 |只看該作者

ChingChing Father,
I don't want my daughter to be over stressed.  She is already too busy going to piano lesson, dancing, painting and attending flute class once a week after school.  
For English learning, you may try speaking to her in English at home.  Gradually, she will understand.
I brought my girl to some English speaking countries when she was in K2. She starts to know the importance of English since then and learns proactively herself.

14#
發表於 06-9-28 14:18 |只看該作者

Hi ChingChingFather,

I think the children can finish their HW quite quickly, no need to worry. My girl is having tennis, drawing, kumon math (which she requested) classes once a week. I think the Kumon math did help her a bit in the math. Other activities just for fun!

For the hair accessories, there is no requirements, any color and style will do, just to to much is OK.
該用戶已被刪除

15#
發表於 06-10-3 12:45 |只看該作者

16#
發表於 06-10-13 15:58 |只看該作者

Re: Please help!

Hello St. Paul Convent小學部家長,

I heard that there are a number (at least 8 as some parents said) of SPK students rejected by SPC, do anyone know the reason? (behavioral or acamdemic problems)  And can you advise who's in charge of the admission? (SPK's principal or SPC principal)

I was thrilled when my kid was admitted to the school, but now I am a bit worried because they reject so many kids and we can't find out the reason behind.

Do you communicate frequently to the classmistress when your kids were in the kinder?  Do you think they will know the reason?

thanks a lot!

17#
發表於 06-10-13 16:29 |只看該作者

yanpama,
My daughter's home room teacher in SPK told me that most of the kids in SPK + nursery (except boys, of course) were admitted to SPC primary.
I have never heard that school had rejected anyone
K3 kids have to meet both principals of SPK & SPC when the school year begins.  Don't know if their performance counts in the observation.
I think you should communicate closely with the home room teacher to understand more of your kid's behaviour in school and to let the teacher know that you really care.  

18#
發表於 06-10-21 19:46 |只看該作者

yanpama,

I heard so.  Even there are rejected SPN students, but not sure.  SPC principal is in charge, SPK principal is not there in the meeting.

19#
發表於 06-10-25 16:12 |只看該作者

請問: SP冬天係唔係穿"深藍色夾棉褸"?

喺邊度買架? 可以提供個校服店電話?
孩子需要鼓勵, 適當的稱讚和鼓勵,
會使他更努力去完成任務, 對自己更有自信.
在小朋友的學習過程中,父母的啟發與鼓勵是十分重要。

20#
發表於 06-11-3 15:37 |只看該作者

Sorry, can't answer your question until now.

The uniform company is "St. Joseph".
Tel no. 2573-3229.

I have asked the staff, except the blue dress is w/o school badge, all other accessories are the same as in kindergarten.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題