用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Deborah Anglo-Chinese Kindergarten (Whampoa) ... ex ...
發新帖
查看: 2322|回覆: 12
go

Deborah Anglo-Chinese Kindergarten (Whampoa) ... experience [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-11-12 13:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 Navy_Seal69 於 13-11-12 13:53 編輯

...... Me and my son had the worst experience ever....  luckily he's switched and he's a much happier and better.

My Son is a very active kid, too active sometimes..  he does have problem sitting still and paying attention.

Deborah is a new school for him, he's in K2, we moved from YL area.  

All these times in N and K1 he doesn't have major problems/complaint from school, yes some minor complaints from the teachers before about not sitting still but nothing compare to what happened in Deborah in the last 3 months.

He was basically being complainted by his teacher everyday for not paying attention, not sitting still, sometimes getting into fights with kids, etc..  HE WAS NOT HAPPY.. and he even said he doesn't want to go to school which he had never mentioned before in other schools.

Of course , his teacher kept complaining.. and i do see her often to try to figure out how to resolve, but the response and reaction i got was... 'yea he has a problem'... 'yea today, he's done this and that'... etc... and NO SOLUTION, once i asked her what can we do together to help him, and she was like ... 'ar.... i don't know, pay more attention to him?'

at that time i knew this was NOT the school my son needs to be in.  I can totally tell his teacher has no patient for kids, i cannot see love from her for the kids....   one time when i picked up my son, i could see another kid pushing my son around in her back!! .. can you imagine??  

My sonis now in Cannan, he's a much happier kid now, and loves going to school, comments from his teacher was very positive... just to sharae my care.. if your child is not happy in class and the school has no intension to fix the issue, change school.

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-11-12 13:58 |只看該作者
May I know which schools in Yuen Long your son joined before?

3#
發表於 13-11-12 14:03 |只看該作者

回覆:Navy_Seal69 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 13-11-12 14:04 |只看該作者
肖珍... i think that is by far the best kindergarten so far!!

but too bad the primary school location is bad

5#
發表於 13-11-12 14:08 |只看該作者
Did you try Catiline at Whampoa?

肖珍 is very famous in YL but it is not much help for kids to apply DSS/Private in downtown.

6#
發表於 13-11-12 14:08 |只看該作者

回覆:Deborah Anglo-Chinese Kindergarten (Whampoa) ... experience

As I remember I saw exactly the same post last year around this time. You are going to complain two net teachers right? Because they rented a flat from you and have argument. Right? Pls don't provide inaccurate information in EK. Lots of patents are relying on this platform in choosing the most suitable KG for their kids. Pls don't make use of others for your own benefit.

7#
發表於 13-11-12 14:09 |只看該作者
Oh, Cannan also good.

8#
發表於 13-11-12 14:13 |只看該作者
回復 kbi 的帖子

What are you talking about?? i have no idea about the post you are talking about last year

I am not complaining 2 net teachers...  

Please ensure you really understand the situation before you comment, other parents maybe referencing post here.

I moved to Hung Hom area 7/5/2013.. my son starts K2 in Deborah here in mid Aug.

Please respect others' and yourself before you speak, thanks

9#
發表於 13-11-12 14:17 |只看該作者
回復 clipso 的帖子

No ar.. my son was accepted by Cannan before and i chose between Deborah and Cannan.

BAD MOVE

so i was able to contact the principle in Cannan and got him the spot again...  so lucky

10#
發表於 13-11-25 15:41 |只看該作者
Just an update to my case now... my son is much much better, he's much happier in school, he's learning things, comments from his new teacher was that initially he was very protective of himself and now he's friendly and open to others.. so she thinks her previous experience was pretty horrifying.  Now thinking back to the parents day in Deborah and Cannan (I had my first in Cannan last week), the teacher were so different, Canna’s has professional comments and suggestions whereas Deborah only complaints how bad my son is…. Anyways.. I am just glad my son has switched…  

11#
發表於 13-11-27 00:03 |只看該作者

回覆:Deborah Anglo-Chinese Kindergarten (Whampoa) ... experience

Finally changed to Cannon (whampoa)?

12#
發表於 13-11-28 15:28 |只看該作者

回覆:poohdad 的帖子

Yes changed, very good now

‹ 上一主題|下一主題