我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

63#
發表於 04-11-15 13:53 |只看該作者

Re: 讀寫障礙小孩上課困難

delete

64#
發表於 04-11-15 13:54 |只看該作者

"韋氏"IQ test & 讀寫障礙出了報告 - IQ 有130,但讀寫障礙比較差。好在 school 肯比佢多的時間考試又會讀卷。現在放心許多了!
多的同school反映都有用的!
大家一齊努力啦!
gongonma   

65#
發表於 04-11-16 09:52 |只看該作者

gongonmama,

Your son is gifted. And you have chosen a right school  for him.

Why you are not listening to phone call? I have enrolled the talk on 25-11. Do you know whether the headmaster would talk about school development and the mongkok school in the occasion? Would you go?

66#
發表於 04-11-16 10:04 |只看該作者

ALAL,

When you call me?  I waiting for you for long time.  Anyway, I will call you.
May be you phone no was locked, since these fews mth hv thousands of sales call to my mobile.  So if no numbers show up, i won't receive!
I hv some info about 宏利 center, don't know whether suit for your kid or not.  anyway will call you.
BTW, hv arranged our parent talk now!  dated 3 Dec 7:00pm.  two of my trainers will provide the talk to teach our parent how to help our kids to improve learning skills & overcome the difficulty as our request.  try to attend it.

cheers,
gongonma

67#
發表於 04-11-16 18:53 |只看該作者

gongonma

你囝囝的學校很好可以有特別照顧. 可不可以話我知是那一間. 又或者有無人可以介紹下那些學校對讀寫障礙的小孩有特別照顧同經驗. 我囝囝現k2, 我已開始搜集有關小學資料.

謝謝

68#
發表於 04-11-17 08:50 |只看該作者

Hi mcc88,

my boy study in pegasus.  for finding speical school for our special need, first should know what your kid is.  i think ALAL now hv experience in it, she is finding school for his boy.
but yr boy just k2, how you know he has reading & writing difficulty? just feel free to call me when need.
cheers,
gongonma

69#
發表於 04-11-17 12:15 |只看該作者

我自己都是自身難補﹐幫個仔找來找去得個吉﹐站時未有一間理想。不過如有需要﹐都可PM我分享下。

70#
發表於 04-11-18 16:43 |只看該作者

Dear gongonma

現在真是未能確定是否讀寫障礙, 老師有懷疑.  他仍未能認讀及寫到1-10 同a-z.  有考慮過給他重讀一年幼稚園, 因見他做家課時十分吃力. 怕升小學才知是讀寫障礙時, 對他壓力太大.

ps. 他小肌肉協調比較弱, 已有OT跟進.

71#
發表於 04-11-18 19:51 |只看該作者

Gongonma,

pl let me know the venue and exact time of the talk later. Pl reserve 3 seats for me. thanks.

72#
發表於 04-11-19 13:57 |只看該作者

mcc88,

below info may usful to you.
香港特殊教育協會 - http://www.asld.org.hk

邀請參與香港教育學院幼兒教育學院之「兒童動作協調能力測試」

近年有關學習障礙的研究發現,學障兒童普遍都表現較弱的注意力、動作協調及感知能力。明顯地,這三者關係密切,都是建立讀寫功能及連繫感覺動作的基本元素。

研究數據顯示,至少有五成的學障兒童併有「發展性動作協調障礙」。其特徵包括較弱的兩側身協調、活動中的平衡力、動作次序組織力、動作反應的敏捷度及視覺空間的判

73#
發表於 04-11-19 14:42 |只看該作者

突破障礙邁向成功家長講座
目的 : 透過是到次講座讓家長認識到不同障礙的孩子通過正確有效的訓練也可邁向成功!
內容 : 認識整合技巧、透過指定運動,令他們整合其殘餘的反射,清除較高層次的腦部運作的障礙,改善障礙兒整體學習能力。
講解

74#
發表於 04-11-20 17:53 |只看該作者

Hi ALAL,

3 seats reserved to you  
will notice the place around 1 wk or few days before the talk  :wink:

gongonma

75#
發表於 04-11-21 22:05 |只看該作者

只要肯開發及培養,障礙兒也能超越先天障礙邁向成功。
really???how to 開發?  what is the professional of the speaker?

76#
發表於 04-11-23 00:20 |只看該作者

gongonma,
would you pl reserve one more seat for me, totally 4 now. thanks.

77#
發表於 04-11-23 10:04 |只看該作者

Hi ALAL,
see you next Friday (total 4 seats) OK!

Hi Fatbb,

Do you hv any study about 'Developing potential in Early Childhood'?  Is already proved that with the right training for kid, they can have great improvement.
Belows is some info about 潛 能 開 發 that I study:
零 歲 孩 子 能 輕 易 辯 認 中 、 英 文 、 懂 數 學 , 三 歲 孩 子 能 計 算 七 、 八 歲 孩 子 的 數 學 , 四 歲 孩 子 能 閱 讀 八 歲 孩 子 的 中 、 英 文 課 本 , 他 們 的 百 科 知 識 也 至 少 超 過 同 齡 孩 子 三 年 或 以 上 , 過 程 中 孩 子 只 是 透 過 遊 戲 方 式 , 絕 無 壓 力 , 也 不 需 要 長 時 間 學 習 。
每 個 小 孩 都 是 語 言 天 才 , 從 出 生 到 六 歲 是 潛 能 啟 發 最 重 要 時 間 , 考 試 不 應 出 現 在 幼 兒 學 習 過 程 , 怎 樣 做 個 最 好 的 母 親 與 教 師 , 令 孩 子 的 學 習 都 能 在 短 時 間 有 快 速 進 步 ; 如 何 教 幼 兒 閱 讀 、 數 學 、 百 科 知 識 , 何 謂 「 全 面 開 發 潛 能 法 」 ?

For the professional, they are expert in their area.  Since this is not a commerical parent talk, so I don't want to show their name here, like advertising....

Once again, this talk is hosted by me, assisted by others parents.  Can say this is just a sharing.

gongonma

78#
發表於 04-11-23 13:02 |只看該作者

gongonma

請問個talk 是在港島區or 九龍.

thks

79#
發表於 04-11-24 08:56 |只看該作者

mcc88

should be in Kln side, since right now around 10s' mamas, most of us in Kln side.  Mongkok or Kln city.

Cheers,
gongonma

80#
發表於 04-11-29 00:43 |只看該作者

my son is 6 yrs old study in P.1, I  suspect he suffer from Dyslexia 讀寫障礙 because he has the  about symptom such as learning difficulty, hard to recognizing words even study long time, weak attention and concentration, always lose things at school, although not to much homework, he spend long time to finish. every time like a fighting, blaming, and crying every times, we are so regret afterward , but it happen again and again, we thing we are not a good parent and we feel so tire and hopeless.
when I view so many parents sharing here, you all so great and warm, your helpful and supporting was touched me, may God bless you all and your children.
My son will take a assessment in Dec at 沙田尤德夫人兒童智能測驗中心. My husband and worry about if he define as Dyslexia, what can we do and how to ask Health Dept  HD for  assistance. Is there any training for the kid and parent.
can anyone give me advice. thanks.

Hi, gongonma :
sorry about the e-mail last time, may be there was something wrong of my computer, I am interested about the tall on 3 Dec, can you share me two seats? thanks

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖