密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 1742|回覆: 6
go

Parking [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-9 18:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone can advise the nearest spots(other than東莞街) to park my car and take my son to school, many thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-9 19:57 |只看該作者
最近parking係駿發花園, 半個鐘計, 另油麻地警署門外有小量咪錶泊車位.
原文章由 gwan 於 08-7-9 18:27 發表
Anyone can advise the nearest spots(other than東莞街) to park my car and take my son to school, many thanks.

3#
發表於 08-7-10 13:28 |只看該作者
必必,

Thanks!

Actually only in the worse scenario I would  choose to drive my son to school, I have checked with the school bus company that there is no bus route to my home, and 新生家長會時, we found學校門外保母車's conditions were not very safe, do you know any reliable 保母車司機?

gwan

原文章由 必必 於 08-7-9 19:57 發表
最近parking係駿發花園, 半個鐘計, 另油麻地警署門外有小量咪錶泊車位.

4#
發表於 08-7-10 14:42 |只看該作者
gwan,

你住那一區?
每條線都有唔同保母車司機, 佢地好少會行重覆線, 因為大家唔想爭飯碗.
保母車上落位置都幾安全, 唔駛擔心. 到放學時學校2邊都會泊滿保母車/私家車/校車, 你想找個位停車都幾難.

原文章由 gwan 於 08-7-10 13:28 發表
必必,

Thanks!

Actually only in the worse scenario I would  choose to drive my son to school, I have checked with the school bus company that there is no bus route to my home, and 新生家長會時, we fo ...

5#
發表於 08-7-10 17:52 |只看該作者
必必,

I live in Kowloon Tong(near Kowloon City side), double check with the school bus company and they said no way they can arrange anything for us.

The reason we think the 保母車 are unsafe because they simply put a long piece of wood on one side( like a bench) and used as additional seats for students, they are not proper seats and can't imagine what would happen if the driver has to make a sudden stop. I don't think all 保母車 are like this though, that's why I am now asking around and hope to find a safer one.

As a separate matter, I am a bit worried about the work load and pressure of the school, my son is definitely not those who can get to the top, just wonder how does the school treat those who are just getting by? Would they push them or give up on them?  

gwan

6#
發表於 08-7-11 10:54 |只看該作者
gwan,

小一, 小二都會讀得好輕鬆, 這段時間可讓小朋友慢慢適應小學生活, 上小三之後要應付TSA, 會多左功課及習作,  另外當三升四年級時會分精英班, 所以到時開始有會較大壓力.

功課真係好難講, 同一班的小朋友, 有些好快手就做完功課, 有些做極都做唔完, 要視乎小朋友本身的能力.通常星期五會比較多功課. 頭三年, 學校都唔會明顯區分小朋友成績, 你唔駛太擔心住.

原文章由 gwan 於 08-7-10 17:52 發表
必必,

I live in Kowloon Tong(near Kowloon City side), double check with the school bus company and they said no way they can arrange anything for us.

The reason we think the 保母車 are unsafe becaus ...

7#
發表於 08-7-11 18:57 |只看該作者
必必,

Thank you for your info, I feel a lot better now.

gwan

原文章由 必必 於 08-7-11 10:54 發表
gwan,

小一, 小二都會讀得好輕鬆, 這段時間可讓小朋友慢慢適應小學生活, 上小三之後要應付TSA, 會多左功課及習作,  另外當三升四年級時會分精英班, 所以到時開始有會較大壓力.

功課真係好難講, 同一班的小朋友, 有 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題