教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 讀寫障礙小孩上課困難
樓主: gongonma
go

[讀障] 讀寫障礙小孩上課困難 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-9-20 23:25 |只看該作者

Re: 讀寫障礙小孩上課困難

Hi, ecore,

Do they still have the course on Sats recently? I enrolled their Maths course before in Summer but after 1 lessons, they asked to wait their phone call, but no more follow up afterwards. Though Dr Lai is friendly, but I found that their adm back-up is weak. Do you hv diff experience?
比較不正常而靈裡較感貧窮的人, 比起正常而靈裡不感貧窮的人, 成長的更多......

22#
發表於 04-9-23 12:02 |只看該作者

小孩子的天空

如你所說兒子的學校有一些〔調適〕的政策。對有讀寫障礙的小孩有一些協調,考試時會多點時間給他。  而且更對學校反影希望有障礙的學童家長有個特別家長會。  希望可落實!

gongonma

23#
發表於 04-9-24 01:10 |只看該作者

Hi gongonma,

As I briefly told you my own experience with my dyslexic son in the previous email, my experience was to 'fight' for your need with the principal. Don't sit there and wait for something happen or given to you from your school, the principal and teachers need to be educated and aware for the rising needs of dyslexic students.

From the academic statistics published that there's about 5 - 10% of population are dyslexia. It's a big issue and was overlooked in the past.

I took my initiative to collect information and discussed with my son's principal and her teaching staffs. We built good communication and relationship that they could offer kind assistance to my son.

For our children's good propectives, we, as their mothers need to be strong and creative enougth to face all the challenges ahead of our lives with our beloved children.

Cheers,
Sakie    

24#
發表於 04-9-24 02:26 |只看該作者

其實,有讀寫障礙真是好慘!
看著一個已讀過的英文字,他不會解!
但我一讀個字出來,他便知道點解。

中文字仲慘,經常反轉!(鏡影字)
又或者將詞語調轉,如『星期』,他會寫『期星』。

所以作文經常詞不達意,用的字囊也很少。

宏利學習中心去過,學校的補底班上過,教育署的輔導班也參加過。進步是有,但很緩慢!

家長要學的是包容、有耐性,和選擇一間適合他們的學校。
個人認為,不要選一些傳統學校,因太重視成績和操練,會令他們有挫敗感。幸好,他們生在這個年代,有很多新理念的學校讓我們選擇。

我有時也很氣餒,但過後,我又重拾希望。
畢竟,看到他是有進步的,慢慢的向前,也總比原地踏步,甚至一沉不起好得多!

加油!
[img align=left]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/virgokaren/virgokaren_02.gif[/img]

25#
發表於 04-9-24 10:29 |只看該作者

virgokaren & sakie,

非常多謝你們的分享

其實他們真的沒有錯! 為mama的我們更沒有錯!
開懷點去面對!  Trianing 仍繼續! 大家努力!

virgokaren
你小朋友幾歲?宏利學習中心可好? 現我仔仔是用reflex, exerise去overcome blocking, 再train 右腦學習。效果已幾好,如果再去上宏利學習中心會否更好?

sakie,
因我trainer 是私人做無中心,故不能出formal report比學校。學校不能正式將佢列入讀寫障礙組,那麼我想雖要找一間私人機構再做出repot了!協康是否平

26#
發表於 04-9-24 12:10 |只看該作者

Hi gongonma,

I would like to answer your previous email on the writing skills and how to overcome the difficulties.

My son has very similar behaviour as your son in school. He was shy and passive at school. He behaved very differently at home that he was talkative, arguementive and active. The main reason is that my son felt very frustrated and lack of confidence at school when he compared with other children at school.

He keeps on having training at school on writing. You know what, his turning point is the usage of computer. To him, writing and spelling is nightmare. So I encouraged him to use computer to type. From then on, he loves typing and using computer. I discussed with his principal and teacher and let them know he could do well using anothe media to learn and express. His improvement is very obvious. He can produce very nice pieces of work and most importantly, he can use 'Spell Check' to overcome his fear on his 'Monsters' (ie. Spelling). He brings his notebook computer everyday to school. Now, he gains back most of his confidence and I am so glad to see his big improvement in his school work. Last term, his prensentation was graded the highest mark in the class. He's not lagging behind his classmate anymore. His disability should not be the hindrance on learning.

As I mention before, being creative to think of other possibilities or impossibilites that may change things very differently.

I strongly believe that 'Every child is unique and GIFTED'. As their parents, we need to assist them to explore their gifted talents.

Regarding to the 'Report', you may get assistance from the Health Department for doing a assessment for your son.

I got the educational psychologist referred by the school. By the time I had my son assessed, the Health Department did not even have this service.

Hope the above is helpful.

Cheers,

Sakie :    

27#
發表於 04-9-24 13:11 |只看該作者

Hi Sakie,

thank you for your info!
hv found 27 Sept hv a meeting, but I'm not their member, can I join it.  besides, no contact at all, am i need to make an appointment for that talk?
are you the member of them?  helpful? hv you even join any course or talk by them?

I'm waiting for the assessment fm Health Dept, but still wait, wait... since one of my cousin is a educational psychologist but school only accept report by asso or government not private...

thks,
gongonma

28#
發表於 04-9-24 23:26 |只看該作者

Hi Gongongma,

I enjoyed very much talking to you on phone for sharing our experience and exchanging our ideas on 'Dyslexia'. Please refer to this website http://www.dyslexia.org.hk

You may find a lot of resource and service centres. I will forward you the chairman's email tomorrow.

Have fun!

Sakie

29#
發表於 04-9-25 01:13 |只看該作者

gongonma,

there is a press conference on dynesia on coming Sunday, if you interest, I can write you details.

Hellomummy

30#
發表於 04-9-25 01:14 |只看該作者

Hi ! sakie,

your sharing is so meaninful and encouraging, let's share more in coming days!

Hellomummy

31#
發表於 04-9-25 10:52 |只看該作者

Dear Hellomummy,

Thank you for your info ^-^
Sunday is our family day, never go out & left the boy.  Thank you for your sincere, but would like to the info for that conference.

Sakie,

Also hv a nice talk with you too!  After the phone call with you, I've call the school & ask for a meeting with schoolmaster too!  Just find out that next Friday is PH, may be need to wait another week to hv a talk again!  Enjoy yr trip

Cheers,
gongonma

32#
發表於 04-9-25 23:09 |只看該作者

Hi, All,

Please find following for your information:

各位會員及友好:
> >
> > 本會將於2004年9月26日舉行記者招待會,向政府提出訴求,為學障學生提供公平的
> 學
> > 習機會及公考的考核方法;要求社會各界關注學障學童的需要,不應再歧視學障人
> 士,
> > 減低他們因為被忽略及誤解而成為問題少年、問題青年甚至是問題成人的機會。
> >
> > 除了本會的學童的個案分享外,本會己邀請香港扶幼會教育心理學家陳靜?女士以及
> 城
> > 市大學應用社會科學系黃成榮教授於當天出席,分別簡介扶幼會有關學障及群育中學
> 的
> > 調查報告,以及學童的需要被忽略而申起的青少年問題等,希望能引起社會各界的關
> > 注。
> >
> > 記者招待會詳程
> >
> > 日期:  9月26日 (星期日)
> >
> > 時間: 下午3:00-4:00
> >
> > 地點: 沙田禾輋?
> >
> > 禾輋社區會堂 (禮堂)
> >
> > 1.      學習障礙青少年個案分享
> >
> > 2.      學習障礙兒童家長分享
> >
> > 3.      香港扶幼會的調查報告 香港扶幼會教育心理學家 陳靜?女士
> >
> > 4.      專家意見及分享 城市大學應用社會科學系黃成榮教授 (青少年問題學者)
> >
> > 5.      總結:香港特殊學習障礙協會主席 顏姜惠蓮女士
> >
> > 提出協會的訴求,並宣佈跟進行動。
> >
> > 6.      答問時間
> >
> > 希望各位能於當天出席記者招待會,支持本會的行動,集合群眾的力量,一同為自己
> 的
> > 孩子、以及其他學障學童爭取應有的權益,創造更美好的將來。
> >
> > 如有查詢或報名,可致電 23013416 與本會職員Ming / Kris聯絡。
> >
> >
> >
> > 香港特殊學習障礙協會

Regards,
Hellomummy

33#
發表於 04-9-26 08:15 |只看該作者

gongonma:

小朋友今年已升中了,升小四前的暑假開始去宏利,都讀了一年,每星期六上課一次。
宏利會教他們讀書的方法,如何記字和思考等等。

你說你囝囝用reflex, exerise去overcome blocking, 再train 右腦學習。我好有興趣,可否說詳盡一點?

小朋友讀普通小學,和其他同學一樣每星期默書,但只要他有溫習,默書是完全可以應付的,100分也是常有的,但要分散漸進式溫習。(我慶幸他學校的老師都很開明和親切,沒有對成績不好的學生棄之不顧)

智力也是正常,不過,並沒發現有什麼天賦才能。
所以我也不清楚他是那一方面的學障,但記英文字會比記中文字好,漸漸我又覺得他只要肯記下,又會識的,我又沒再去找其他機構幫助了。

因學校的輔導班只到小四,小五去了一年教育署的輔導組(自己要求老師轉介的),小五全科合格便不能再讀了(教育署的政策。但可以不合格嗎?要呈分的呀!我們都盡力去做)

有說電腦可以幫助學障兒童把功課做好一點,有spell check,又可免他們的字歪歪斜斜。
但我沒有鼓勵他完全倚賴電腦,我希望他會讀,也會寫那個字。所以我反而常鼓勵他看書,協助他作文。
以我幫他溫習的經驗所得:
拆字來記中文字是有效的。
學 phonic 也是有效的。
但這些傳統教法,絕不能操之過急!

以上是我一點少少的體驗,和大家分享。

[img align=left]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/virgokaren/virgokaren_02.gif[/img]

34#
發表於 04-9-27 01:33 |只看該作者

我兒子在一年級的時候,被評估有讀寫障礙。但原來也有很多唔同類形,政府竟然有得評估,但無得支援及跟進,實在令我很辛苦,因為不知怎樣幫小朋友,但本人知道私人機構係有這些訓練服務,但很昂貴,所以我單親就梗加沒有能力。 :cry:

35#
發表於 04-9-28 00:43 |只看該作者

貞貞媽咪:

可以看看此機構: Pathways Tel: 2870 1377.

我兒子已讀一年, 有明顯進步, $200/ hr, 有經濟困難者可獲減免, 不過現在開始多人識, 要排隊waiting了, 可打電話去chk下先!

hellomummy

36#
發表於 04-9-28 13:55 |只看該作者

virgokaren,

請問你小朋友可有做評估?
宏利可好?他們的訓練是點?

你說你囝囝用reflex, exerise去overcome blocking, 再train 右腦學習。我好有興趣,可否說詳盡一點?
以下是我囝囝trainer用的方法 :
運用的理論及技術
羅.丹尼遜博士(Paul E. Dennison, Ph.D.)在研究改善「學習障礙」(Learning Disability)時,參照多種學說與原理,包括了運動機制學(Kinesiology)、神經語言程式學(NLP)、瑜珈與東方醫學等揉合成健腦操。健腦操已被廣泛應用於多個範疇,包括學習、運動、工商管理、表演藝術等。証明對專注力、創意、閱讀寫作能力、記憶、溝通、 活動機能、感官敏銳度均有顯著功效。適合不同年齡人士,常做可迅速消除壓力,達到開啟智慧、增加神經網絡功能的效果。

孩童反射對學習及行為影響(Childhood Reflexes and their effect on Leaning and Behavior)為教育運動機制學(Educational Kinesiology)分支,是澳洲籍運動機制學家Claire Hocking參考感覺統合(Sensory Integration)、運動機制學(Kinesiology)、神經科學(Neuro-science)、神經語言程式學(NLP)、健腦操(Brain Gym®)、觸康健(Touch for Health)及兒童發展等學說而發展出來。此學問是考取國際認可的註冊健腦操導師(Brain Gym ®Instructor)資格的其中一個科目,同時已為國際健腦操(Brain Gym ® International)所確認。

孩童反射是每個嬰兒生存和發展的重要機能,具有這能力嬰兒才能從母親的子宮中出生,能在危險時呼叫以確保生命安全,更能為將來發展奠下基石。如孩子未能在適當的時候發展和整合嬰孩反射。腦部功能發揮便有所影響。這些殘餘的反射阻礙了較高層次的腦部功能如言語、理解、閱讀、邏輯分析等能力,所以部份學生在孩童時如未能恰當地整合這反射,很有可能在現存的教育制度中較難突破失敗者命運。此整合技巧透過指定運動賦予學生新的機會,令他們成長後多年仍可以整合其殘餘的反射,清除較高層次的腦部運作的障礙,改善學生的整體學習能力。

另右腦training是一套新的理論: 右腦- 擁有巨大

37#
發表於 04-9-30 17:22 |只看該作者

今天默英文 100% correct!
我同gongon都好開心! :  :  :

38#
發表於 04-9-30 17:31 |只看該作者

Hello gongonma
恭喜晒,你的努力沒有白費了, 比心機,加油, 我都相信只要大人唔好灰心, 比多d信心佢地, 佢地係可以做到的!!

39#
發表於 04-9-30 17:41 |只看該作者

Hello brainchungma,

how your kid?  
patient & love should be the most important elements!  

we all 努力!加油!

40#
發表於 04-9-30 17:47 |只看該作者

gongonma
Andy味又係胡胡塗塗地過一天lor, 今晚約左佢食飯跟住就一齊做專題研習, 指意佢自己做就好難, 唉!真係難為了亞媽, 不過我會好enjoy既, 哈哈!願神看守住大家!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題