用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 I am puzzled…I do not understand…
樓主: gigi2
go

I am puzzled…I do not understand… [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-2-1 20:32 |只看該作者

Re: I am puzzled…I do not understand…

Mickeyma,

Very touching with your concerns and thank you for your understanding of my current feelings which nearly 100% accurate.  You understood me!

In fact, we are working very very hard with our girls and see how improvements she got in the past 10 mths.  Actually she receives the training from Heep Hong with st and early education which are no difference with training a A-features children.  I feel that the school wants me to face reality which the principal has guessed my girl should be a-child  from the mouth of an expert but not from her. She also wants to know whether they can really help my girl from their curriculum or another suitable place will suit and benefit her most i.e. I place etc.

From the perspective of a mother, I cares for her future but I also brave to know any negative result from a reliable psychologist if she really got the brain problem.  However, I DARE TO SAY that she is not that bad at all and she even always with the tricky looking from her eyes.  I have no choice to start the game again otherwise the principal will think that I do not cooperate with the school in helping my daughter to find her real problem.

These recent days I feel myself like the outside weather - cold and shivering; raining and cloudy ....when can i see the sunshine again?  Will the spring be coming soon?
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

22#
發表於 05-2-2 10:35 |只看該作者

Gigi2,
Will you consider to bring her to see Dr.T? Somehow I don't  know why, I have more belief on him instead of Dr. Kowk.

23#
發表於 05-2-2 10:37 |只看該作者

Yes, pm to him already and await his reply.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

24#
發表於 05-2-2 10:58 |只看該作者

Gigi 2,

Spring is here! now is early Feb. We Chinese have a saying : 早春二月.
Keep hope and belief on your daughter and yourself.
With the bless of God, everything will be fine. God said we should : 一無掛慮,凡事藉着禱告、祈求、和感謝,將你們所要的告訴神。

25#
發表於 05-2-2 11:18 |只看該作者

Thank you and I feel much comfort from your sincere and encouragement.  If not receiving the comments from school with her bad performance there, my hubby and I actually get more and more confidence with her good improvement recently.  Now I am trying to balance myself in order to cope with the new challenge again!

26#
發表於 05-2-2 11:53 |只看該作者

gigi2

I don't think the game is start all over again, it just goes on and on, and it will goes on.  For example, the children will got improvement somehow, but at the same time they will develop some other bad habit which we got to deal with, that's how the game goes on.  However, I believe the light is there, it's always there.  Sometimes it's just we are looking at the wrong direction, so we got to spend some more to look for it.  So take your baby's hand and let's look for the light together, by the way treat it as a game.

In my opinion, we are not look for a "proper label" for our children.  No matter what the professional call them, instead we need to know what should we do, what will benefit the children most.  By the way, have your girl attend any government assessment ?  If they suggest her to study in the I seat ?  In my opinion, if the professional suggest it's better for your girl to have the I seat you may consider to change the kinder when the seat is available.  But if no I seat is going to arrange than you got the stay in the normal kinder, and I really thinkk the one she's studying is good.  Let's deal with the problem step by step !

Cheer up !
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

27#
發表於 05-2-2 13:57 |只看該作者

kmwun,

Last year the GP referred my girl to Gov't service for early education training only.  She commented that the early education training would benefit my girl most at the time rather than I seat.  That's why we only have EET but not on any list of I seat from the record of Social Welfare Dept.

28#
發表於 05-2-2 14:57 |只看該作者

gigi2

If that's the case, then your girl is going to study in normal kinder.  So I think it's better to communicate this will the schoo, as the school understand your girl's situation and it's alway tough for the child to adopt new enviornment, it's better to stay in the same kinder.  At the same time consult your girls trainer for her progress,  my boy's EET centre provide us with a half year assessment report which will explain my boy's update status.  I pass this kind of document to school for reference as well.  Try to discuss with the EET trainer and see if more training should be arranged for your girl, sometimes I understand their resouces is too tight that you may have to consider to pay for some private training.  We don't discover the boy's problem until he's 4 yrs old, and he'd improve a lot through the training.  So let's work hard !
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾
‹ 上一主題|下一主題