教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 兼收學生問題??
樓主: rubytsang
go

兼收學生問題?? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-4-13 02:45 |只看該作者

Re: 兼收學生問題??

Hi, reginang,

因為好耐冇上BK,所以剛剛先睇到呢個topic。我仔仔係北角黎桂添幼兒園讀緊I位 (N3,04年8月先轉讀呢間幼兒園的I位),全園N1-N4各1班,有6個I位。呢間幼兒園的主任、老師和嬸嬸都好nice。兼收老師同我經常keep contact,update 仔仔係學校和屋企的情況和進度。我仔仔係發展遲緩及專注力不足,但仲未confirm到係咪ADHD。

我仔仔都有係北角東華三院方樹泉幼兒園讀過1年普通位(N2),但個人評語都係黎桂添好.....好多。

Anything else about 黎桂添幼兒園 you want to know, I will try my best to share the information/experience with you.

reginang 寫道:
請問有冇小朋友讀緊以下幼兒園"I"位
1.銅鑼灣保良局幼兒園
2.北角黎桂添幼兒園
3.北角東華三院方樹泉幼兒園
4.香港基督教YWCA戴翰芬幼兒園

可否分享一下

62#
發表於 05-4-13 09:59 |只看該作者

hhmami,

做mug咁夜都唔訓呀!!

63#
發表於 05-4-13 11:20 |只看該作者

Dear HelenMrs.Lau,

I did what you did during pregnancy as I wanted to rule out all the undersirable possibilities.  However, everything is out of my control....

How old is your child?

My child is 5 and is attending N3 in a CCC with I seat.  He was diagnosed by a private child psychiatrist as autism in Dec 2003 (an extremely terrible experience), but Duchess of Kent diagnosed him as 發展遲緩 in Jan 2004.  When I asked the doctor of DK whether my child was autistic or not, she just asserted that my child was not "a" as his eye contact was not bad.  She thought that I was mad.  

My child's teachers and trainers comment that his attention is weak.  He still has speech delay for about 6 months now.  He asks so many questions (at home & at school); sometimes we have to stop him.  There is still room for improvement in the area of social skill.  However, he is willing to share toys with the others and chat with his classmates.  Except the part of hand-eye-co-ordination, he is up to standard in fine and gross motor skills.  He can write quite fast right now.  

As my child will go to P.1 in 2006, I have to do my best to make him up to standard in this year.  

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

64#
發表於 05-4-13 11:34 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,
OIC, your boy is older than mine.

65#
發表於 05-4-13 13:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

66#
發表於 05-4-13 13:34 |只看該作者

Dear all,

For your info, having "not bad" eye contact doesn't necessarily mean that the child is not autistic at all.  I am not saying that mrsphcheung's child is autistic (and in fact I agree that he isn't) but just to remind you guys about that.

mrsphcheung,
Did the doctor say "mad"?  Oh, my God!

mrsphcheung 寫道:
When I asked the doctor of DK whether my child was autistic or not, she just asserted that my child was not "a" as his eye contact was not bad.  She thought that I was mad.  
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

67#
發表於 05-4-13 17:58 |只看該作者

hhmami
thanks so much for your information.

暫時都有幾位家長對黎桂添幼兒園這間有好的評語,我會記低資料,thanks  

68#
發表於 05-4-13 18:09 |只看該作者

Dear 稚言治語,
'Did the doctor say "mad"? Oh, my God!'
The doctor did not say directly.  She just mentioned that she hold the assessment all the time and she was very very confident that her judgement was correct.  Her highly impatient attitude showed that she had got the idea in her mind.

'having "not bad" eye contact doesn't necessarily mean that the child is not autistic at all.'  My child may be mildly autistic.  Just wait and see his development.....

69#
發表於 05-4-13 20:09 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung 寫道:
Dear 稚言治語,
'Did the doctor say "mad"? Oh, my God!'
The doctor did not say directly.  She just mentioned that she hold the assessment all the time and she was very very confident that her judgement was correct.  Her highly impatient attitude showed that she had got the idea in her mind.

I see.  If she did say so, you can complain her.  But if she didn't, it is pretty unfair to interprete what people think.  No matter how impatient she was, it doesn't mean that she think so.  Sorry to be bossy but I say this for just.  I think I know who she is, (I mean the doctor in DK because you have mentioned her some time ago.) and I am sure she is not a bad  person afterall (despite your bad experience, poor mrs cheung!).

By the way, it seems to be that you don't know how to quote others' message.  You can simply click the box 引文 and it is done automatically. Then, you can delete the parts that you don't need in between the "quote" (The word quote is put between a square bracket, not these quotation marks.) and "/quote" sign in the typing box
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

70#
發表於 05-4-14 12:14 |只看該作者

hhmami

我想問一班有幾多人?

mamee

71#
發表於 05-4-14 13:37 |只看該作者

Dear 稚言治語,
Thanks.