教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 A parent's sharing on autism treatments
樓主: VILL
go

A parent's sharing on autism treatments [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 15-5-28 01:00 |只看該作者

引用:Some+people+often+make+use+of+the+psycho

原帖由 VILL 於 13-08-09 發表
Some people often make use of the psychological condition of the parents wth autistic kids to make m ...
有好多公司唔知點選擇。 我同老公都好想做多一點。 但不知從何入手。 同你當年一樣,想試alternative methods。 。

62#
發表於 15-5-28 22:02 |只看該作者

回覆:a328 的帖子

My son is similarly to son! He can remember many English words but poor in long sentence even in Chinese
We are looking for ST for him and attend the HKU centre but it is really too far for us  especially for my son given we live in kln East and it will be exhausted to him if he need to attend speech therapy once a week and then go to school

I have enrolled an art class for him and seems do help him a lot given his school teacher is not patient enough

Does ur son have any daydreaming or concentration problem?? How to help him despite we have already attended OT for a year!!

63#
發表於 15-5-28 23:45 |只看該作者

回覆:A parent's sharing on autism treatments

My son who is suspected ASD interacts well with individuals and is quite concentrated in his ST and OT training classes.  But when he is in a classroom with 30-odd classmates, he seems like 遊魂 and just like an outsider.  Don't know how to deal with this or improve his concentration in a large group.

64#
發表於 15-5-29 00:24 |只看該作者

引用:in+wanchai+kidsmind,+by+the+way+we+just+

原帖由 a328 於 15-05-27 發表
in wanchai kidsmind, by the way we just receive the call form government that watchdog will have cla ...
Thanks. From having a bad eye contact to a good eye contact, do u think the most effective way is home training?  Or you think it should be related to ST or OT?

65#
發表於 15-5-29 01:56 |只看該作者
回覆 chingchingma89 的帖子

Will you consider to choose those school have smaller group?

66#
發表於 15-5-29 02:07 |只看該作者
回覆 Jjchow2015 的帖子

Eye contact training shall not limited in class only, you should do it more often at home. Your kids have any hobbie or interested?  U need to focus on his interest to draw his attention first.
My son had attend some social class , those class do help on concentration as their traing is to learn how to listen to instruction, he is a bit weak I this area but have improve a lot, at least he have the intention on it.

Will TKS a bit far away from you? Via the art class my son is currently attending is in kornhill ( the building have many interest class) , the teacher is good and have review about ur kid situation after class. It will not just concentratr on drawing, have art and craft, cookery, playing with different material etc etc, the group is small, it is not a formal SI course but it content is very good and close to SI, you can take a look, this class also request interactive ad might have group project sometimes, which can help to develop the social skill.

Is he attending K school in HK side?

67#
發表於 15-5-29 09:21 |只看該作者

引用:回覆+Jjchow2015+的帖子 Eye+contact+trai

原帖由 a328 於 15-05-29 發表
回覆 Jjchow2015 的帖子

Eye contact training shall not limited in class only, you should do it more  ...
Thanks. Can you pls pm me the art class company name in TKS?  I live in Kowloon but not too far away to go to TAIKOO. Thanks again.

68#
發表於 15-5-29 09:22 |只看該作者

Yes.  May go to another school with experience in handling the autistic students.  At least the school can more accept those students and has more techniques in teaching them.

69#
發表於 15-5-29 10:49 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 a328 於 15-5-29 11:06 編輯

回覆 Destination121 的帖子

pm you already, hope it help

70#
發表於 15-5-29 14:30 |只看該作者

I live in kln side
What is SI? Can I have the name of the art centre?I want to look its summer schedule

My son has also attending social class
Maybe the class content is targeted for these kids or the teacher is professional, he can have good concentration in social class
But not the same case in other interest class and even going the tidy up things in school

My son is 3.5 yrs old now and the teacher in social class always said he is still young and cannot expect him too much! But he do have weak concentration at home and always self talk!

71#
發表於 15-5-29 14:36 |只看該作者
回覆 Jjchow2015 的帖子

Si is
sensory
integration
, some A kid need more training in this area and it will help in other training,

72#
發表於 15-5-29 15:50 |只看該作者

Icic! It reminds me that the OT class seems did not provided those areas in ur art class!!
In fact, I am looking for summer course in int'l school for my son which have more these sort of games to play

73#
發表於 15-6-1 14:21 |只看該作者
let him play more playdoh at home, can improve his hand mobile skill

74#
發表於 15-8-2 01:40 |只看該作者

回覆:A parent's sharing on autism treatments

唔覺唔覺過了兩年時間,終於排到政府offer 既training, 亦再做咗一啲assessment 及同現在training centre 導師總結,結果如下:
- social skill is good,有interactive, 有禮貌,但好怕輸,好怕比較同比賽,輸咗有時便話唔玩,但情況好咗。但都suggest 試下幫佢報比賽面對下
- 大肌肉絶對advance.
- 小肌肉落後一年,所以會針對呢樣做training.
- 聽複雜instruction 較困難,例如功課或表演,呢方面會有一對一,因後年升小一,要好好預備
- speech 方面,針對phrasing, 話佢有講嘢同表逹意欲,但句子結構要下苦功了。
- 會繼續有小組及加多一個music therapy.
- 每半年review 一次。

呢兩年見到佢進步好感恩,雖然間中有失控但已好少及開始學識控制。連老師都話feel 唔到佢係A仔。

不過遲啲升小一又一個挑戰,要好好準備防止悪化。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題