樓主: kakab105
go

有冇人都係等梗 s 位 )))))) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-29 14:39 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人都係等梗 s 位 ))))))

Mamee,

Thank you for your encouragement!
Actually we will meet doctor begining of Jan. next year, we will talk to her for the progress of my son and we will see what kind of choice is better for him.
I myself is planning to utilize this one year SCCC training in best way and switch to I or normal school when his progress is good. Let's see.

Hinhinmummy,
PT, I do not know whether it is right word for 物理治療師?
Sorry if I made a mistake  

22#
發表於 04-11-29 14:53 |只看該作者

mamee

有位都會入,但要調整心情!! 呵呵!!

23#
發表於 04-11-29 15:54 |只看該作者

你地唔記得我呀

24#
發表於 04-11-29 16:17 |只看該作者

HelenMrs.Lau

點會唔記得 快d搞飲茶啦你~~ 好想同你地再傾下計呀

25#
發表於 04-11-29 16:40 |只看該作者

Hinhinmummy & mickeyma

PT - physiotherapy 物理治療
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

26#
發表於 04-11-29 17:58 |只看該作者

kakab105 寫道:
HelenMrs.Lau

點會唔記得 快d搞飲茶啦你~~ 好想同你地再傾下計呀

有無人和意呀

27#
發表於 04-11-29 18:19 |只看該作者

要返工bor, 星期六得不得呀? 不過今個星期六不得閒, 軒軒要見家長

28#
發表於 04-11-29 19:00 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

29#
發表於 04-11-29 19:25 |只看該作者

My son is studying in ICCC, at the beginning, doctor introduces ICCC to me rather than SCCC.  I think study in which type of centre should be decieded base on each child, we cannot conclude which one is good to child "X" if we don't know the situation of child "X".  Before enter ICCC, doctor also refers him to training in hospital.  I agree to mickeyma that training is very important, in which, more important than just enter a good school.  

30#
發表於 04-11-29 21:15 |只看該作者

stellacl

多謝你的分享,你的小朋友讀完2年是協康提議你轉番去i位嘛?當中需要再輪嘛?

31#
發表於 04-11-30 01:51 |只看該作者

Mickeyma,

Is the SCCC run by Heep Hong?  My son is also studying in the SCCC run by Heep Hong.  However, his training schedule is totally different from yours:

ST: every two weeks for half hour
OT: once per month for half hour
PT: once per month for half hour

Outing: once per month
ST group:  once per week for 45 min
SI group: once per week for 45 min  
PT group: once per week for 35 min
Pre-writing skill group: every two weeks for 45 min

The training is actually not intensive at all.  You will find that the children can hardly participate well in the group training even though they are on similar standard.

Haybmum

mickeyma 寫道:

So far, I am quite satisfied regarding trainings school arranged to my son:
ST: every week half hour
OT: every two weeks half hour
PT: every week half hour
Outing: every week one hour with PT
SI group:  every week one hour
teacher: every week 20 minutes
EVERYDAY: Group trainning with 2 teachers and 10 children.

32#
發表於 04-11-30 12:31 |只看該作者

Stellacl
多謝你跟我分享對我很有用, 我想問你的小朋友受過2年s位教育後, 現已接近同歲數的表現嗎?如識得跟小朋友玩, 語言方面呢?仲有你個仔當時自閉傾向是否很輕微這類, 所以很快跟上, sorry!這麼多問題煩住你.  
有時同佢出街, 好好地都攪到好火滾, 我諗你都經歷過, 叫佢行東佢行西, 唔係就要抱, 最怕出街食飯要用好多計唔比佢四圍行, 但比起6個月前已好了很多了,我希望快d脫離這些日孑,你個b到多大才合作?

33#
發表於 04-11-30 12:51 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

34#
發表於 04-11-30 13:39 |只看該作者

HayBmum,

It is run by 基督教服務處.

the training was arranged according to kid's situation.  If some kids are physically strong, they
do not need PT, I think.

How is your son doing now?

Mickeyma

35#
發表於 04-11-30 13:54 |只看該作者

Micheyma,

I think the way Heep Hong run the SCCC is different from 基督教服務處.  The training arrangement is the same for all autistic / PDD children.  Only that the teacher will have additional follow up during daily session if the child has deficiency on any physical area.

My son is adopting his school life after almost 4 months in the SCCC.  However, except I find the PT really can improve his gross motors,  he looks not having much benefit in SCCC.  He can follow the instructions of the trainers/teachers but he is still not responding well to questions.  His improved ability in speech is the result of private ST training and also he is getting older.  

36#
發表於 04-11-30 19:46 |只看該作者

Dear HayBMum,

I had the same feeling as you during first month of my son's school life in SCCC. I thought my private training and talking to my son had more effect on my son's lang. progress. Now I still think so.  Anyway, half of an hour ST training is not enough at all if parents do not do any thing afterwards.

But in many ways, I see my son's progress in recent two months, I can not deny the result of the school training. It happens quite often when my son had acquired one new skill, such as : riding the bycicle or
talking: "一頁一頁揭" while reading the book. Teacher thought I taught my son at home and I thought teacher taught my son in school.  It seems school life and home training are combined well together.

But still, I think stimulation is very important. So I often use his sister to play the role play now together with him. And the result is great.
I have every day one hour table training at home with my son which I think is also quite important.
We will do ST homework and read books together. He loves reading. One day, I found himself trying very hard to tell the story. Though only few words for one page. I felt very happy already.

How old is your son?

37#
發表於 04-12-1 09:26 |只看該作者

mickeyma,
my son is 3 now.  How old is your son? I also do home training for about one hour per day with him (sometimes will be lazy at the weekend).  I totally agree with you that stimulation is very important.  You are good to have another "normal" kid to play with your son.  I am less fortune as my son is the only kid in my family.  Sometimes I will request my friends living nearby to allow their children to play with my son.  But this does not work properly.  Because I cannot "control" other kids to play with my son.  Anyway, I still will go along that way.

38#
發表於 04-12-1 09:31 |只看該作者

HayBmum

不好灰心啦, 你都好啦, 甘快有位, 軒軒起碼要出年先有位.

39#
發表於 04-12-1 13:05 |只看該作者

HayBMum,

My son is 2 year 8 months old now.
His sister did not like to play with him before as well. After we found the problem of my son, we often brought back some insteresting toys to do the training with him, his sister wanted to join at this time as well. If she finished the homework, I will let her to play together then.

Whenever I bring my son out, when I see kids, I will try to ask my son to say hello or shake hands with them. Next step is to play with them. eg. when I saw a Japnese girl was picking up leaves in the park downstair, I asked my son to pick up leaves as well and passed to "sister". Though they can not communicate in language, they can communicate by body language. We have to initiate the needs and chances for them in this case. Problem is I am not a full time mother, I have to work, so basically this is only possible at the weekend or in the train when I send him to school sometimes.

40#
發表於 04-12-1 13:27 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題