搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有冇人都係等梗 s 位 ))))))
查看: 4032|回覆: 53
go

有冇人都係等梗 s 位 )))))) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-29 12:12 |只看該作者

有冇人都係等梗 s 位 ))))))

交流下啦 )))))) 起初聽到都好唔開心 不過協康姑娘話齋 都要就番小朋友能力 接受啦 唯有!!

2#
發表於 04-11-29 12:17 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人都係等梗 s 位 ))))))

係無耐, 但有何辦法?

3#
發表於 04-11-29 12:24 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

咪接受囉 姑娘仲話有齊3t  好貴架個位 梗係要啦 哈哈

4#
發表於 04-11-29 12:38 |只看該作者

3t

st, ot, 還有mug野t?

原來佢地不是日日有齊3t的服務架!

我上星期請左假, 陪軒軒去協康做幼兒訓練, 我見到有d小朋友, 手腳好幼, 係不行得果隻, 諗起軒軒要同佢地做同學, 我就好心'up', 我不係歧視佢地, 但係個心真係有d不創服.

5#
發表於 04-11-29 12:40 |只看該作者

kakab105
你唔係要等再見醫生先咩? 等緊s位??????   

6#
發表於 04-11-29 13:09 |只看該作者

Hinhinmummy, kakab105,

My son is studying in SCCC now. At the beginning
when doctor recommend SCCC to me, I had no idea what it was at all and accepted.

My son was assessed at the end of July by govt, I received phone call from social worker asking whether I would like to send my son to FanLin as
there was one SCCC seat there. I live in Hunghom area.  I accepted immeidately and wish to give my son immediate trainning as he was 2 year 4 months at that time. And he did not know how to point out eyes, nose.. and so on. (we did not intentionaly to teach him too much before that as well).

I must say he made great progress till now. We entered SCCC end of Aug. and he need to travel with us every morning and afternoon more than one hour to school and back home.  

So far, I am quite satisfied regarding trainings school arranged to my son:
ST: every week half hour
OT: every two weeks half hour
PT: every week half hour
Outing: every week one hour with PT
SI group:  every week one hour
teacher: every week 20 minutes
EVERYDAY: Group trainning with 2 teachers and 10 children.
My husband and I tried to attend all the OT,ST,PT,OUTING, teacher lesson except SI as it is not allowed. And various homeworks were given afterward for home training. Every night, when my son arrived home, it is already 5:00pm. After dinner, bath, my maid will do the PT, OT training for him, When I am back from work, I will start to do table training to my son from around 8:00pm to 9:00pm reg. speach and recognition part.

My son has problem of 低張力, the PT in the school is a great lady. She recommended many exercise to me and we work hard at home as well. Now his situation is much better, and much stronger than before. He can ride bicycle now, can play swing now, can go down the stairs steadily now, can draw lines and cycles now, can read the book one page by one page now, can put the thread into small balls and put them together now which he could not do three months ago.

ST is also very nice, she talks to us all the time and adjusts the training according to our responses. I have another private ST training every sunday in central for my son as well now which is working very fine so far, though different style from school ST.

I have a plan, a dream, that after such trainning, my son can attend the normal or I school next year. Actually, from my son's progress, his situation is much better than some kids in I seat now. He can talk sentence now and will express his willingness such as : I want to go to park, slide the slide, play the swing,mother come to park...and so on and he will say good morning to people in the lift every morning, looking at them.  He got tenant in recognizing the Chinese characters. He can speak out most of cards (only Chinese characters, no picture) after I flashed in front of him for four times.. and he loves music a lot, even classical one. He can hum out serenade after listening to it few days before falling asleep.. And all of this, I did not know before my paying more attention to him when I found he had some problem.

I think SCCC is not so bad as your kid is still young to receive all kinds of training. Only thing is not so good is the stimulation from the same age kids are less. As most of the kids there, their speech ability is not good. That is why I am still planing to switch out to normal or I seats after one year intensive training in SCCC.  Dr. T's recommendation is in the bottom of my heart.

Hope the above sharing can reduce some bad feeling towards SCCC seats. Anyway, we are looking for best service to our kids. Kids in SCCC is not necessary worse than I. But very important is to give your kids more simulation after school day.

7#
發表於 04-11-29 13:14 |只看該作者

mickeyma

Thank you for your sharing.

PT 的 p stand for what?

8#
發表於 04-11-29 13:23 |只看該作者

mickeyma

thx你的分享, 事實係想仔仔早入s位 早出番去i位 小學去番 一般主流學校! 努力!!

JOANNA722

見左醫生喇 等s 位呀 ,半年再見醫生 睇下係咪自閉傾向喎 !

hinhinmummy

我未去參觀  唔知到時個心情點 不過一見 中度弱能.......就...好後悔冇一早開刀生個仔~~唔知關唔關事 但點都係個心 ......哎

呀 好心有冇好工人介紹))))))))))  我真係唔想再轉工人架 喇!! 仔仔冇晒安全感!!

9#
發表於 04-11-29 13:34 |只看該作者

kakab105

做mug呀, 你個工人不掂呀? 我有間agent, 我同佢講軒軒的情況比佢聽, 佢幫我搵左一個話就話有湊呢類小朋友經驗的比我, 但佢只做印印.  同埋我不擔保佢一定請到好工人, 如果你需要就call我啦.

另外, mug scc有得參觀咩?

好眼訓呀!

10#
發表於 04-11-29 13:35 |只看該作者

mickeyma

原來已經仔仔入左學. 之前聽你講仔仔既表現亦不是很差, 我相信一定有機會轉番出去I位.
我仔仔其實都係誇區返學, 北角返灣仔, 要搭兩程車, 我就自己揍囉. 不過我見其他I位同學仔好多都坐保母車.

如果有位的話, 其他媽咪都可以考慮下誇區. 我覺得小朋友唔會覺得太辛苦(佢地無得玩/要佢地坐好就辛苦), 同埋學校都有足夠午睡時間.

mamee

11#
發表於 04-11-29 13:37 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

有架 不過我未撞岩時間, 佢星期六唔得 要星期1至5的早上好些 ,我又未想專登拎假~~

我工人黎左個幾月, 成日喊 又講大話 .....我老公唔要印! 麻!!

mamee

s位都要誇 我唔想個仔過海 or 去到鴨利洲,所以得2間選咋!

12#
發表於 04-11-29 13:42 |只看該作者

kakab105

甘你排緊邊間?

我排緊協康灣仔, 同埋柴灣, 但幼兒訓練個姑娘話灣仔條隊好長.

其實試下說服你老公請印印, 或者請個肯講(記住識講不=肯講)廣東話的bun bun(不過都幾難), 因為語言已經遲緩, 再加上mix l語言, 會令到個小朋友對語言更加混亂.

13#
發表於 04-11-29 13:45 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

同你一樣 都係 呢2間 有時間一齊去 柴灣 參觀下!!
你排左幾耐?

唔說喇 我老公 好煩 呢件我已經 咩左好大隻獲~~咩唔起喇!!  :

14#
發表於 04-11-29 13:47 |只看該作者

kakab105

好呀! 搵日一齊去參觀, 甘軒軒同你個仔出年咪應該係同學? 我好似還有排另外一間, 不記得左tim?

算啦, 無謂為左個外, 影響兩公婆的感情, 不岩搵過另外一個law.

15#
發表於 04-11-29 13:49 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

我仲有少系昐望佢1月有位比我 ,不過都難咯,你都仲未有!

想幾時? 我打去約

16#
發表於 04-11-29 13:49 |只看該作者

係不係星期六不得架? 甘咪要請假law? 今年應該不得, 因為我另外一個同事要係今年內清假.

17#
發表於 04-11-29 13:52 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

姑娘話星期六d 仔唔洗番 , 我地睇唔到d咩野 ,叫平日早上去好d , 白田姑娘仲話chaiwan計劃整個 多媒體教室, 同埋計劃提升服務, 總之就好好啦 咁!

要針下幾時方便喇咁!平日 早上

18#
發表於 04-11-29 13:53 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy
我好認同你的說法, 有一次我同我老公係heephong上完堂, 導師同我們行個圈, look到課室入面果d椅子,我心裡很唔舒服,有一次我們等候上堂, 見到一個唐氏行過後面仲有一張特殊wheelchair有一個肢體問題的小朋友被推住, 我心諗啊仔要在這裡讀書, 好唔想...我好同情佢地想行都行唔到,這刻真是百感交集;有覺得個天都對自己唔錯, 個仔識行識走個樣正常出街都不用給人指指點點,現多做訓練 期望有一天會有轉機.我家下心情等到有位先算,反正都要明年啦, 安慰自己諗可能到時不用去讀呢!如果真的要認命lor, 或許有一天名可以返回一般學校呢! 其實我都好唔開心也因此而喊過

19#
發表於 04-11-29 13:56 |只看該作者

joanna

我都係甘的心態, 希望呢一年內, 軒軒追到同齡的小朋友, 甘出年咪不駛讀scc law, 所以我比好多training佢, 依家3-5, 加有時星期一都不得閒.

我記得養和同佢做評估的醫生講過, 我們會每3個月就會發現佢地進步左好多, 你們覺不覺?

20#
發表於 04-11-29 14:09 |只看該作者

kaka105 & hinhinmummy

我知hinhinmummy應該都係o係灣仔上緊幼兒訓練吧.
我仔仔一路都係灣仔果邊返幼兒訓練, 返左差不多1年半. 遇過兩個老師. 我明白真係入讀同上幼兒訓練唔同, 不過老師俾我感覺都幾好, 有個嬸嬸仲唔知點解會叫我仔仔個名?! 個主任反而就真係似做admin果種囉, 明唔明我想講乜.

平心講, S位學校, 甚至I位學校也好, 相比起街外普通幼稚園, 環境或者校舍看上去往往唔係太吸引. 我仔仔讀舊那間幼兒中心好似已有幾十年歷史. 但係我地所需要都唔係表面既野, 係需要那些特別訓練.
End up想講, 有無時間參觀都無所謂(有就梗係好啦), 因為事實上有位就好入學, 係咪

mamee
‹ 上一主題|下一主題