42#
發表於 04-10-7 20:34 |只看該作者

Re: Highly sensitive person

Hey...shhhhhhh

43#
發表於 04-10-8 22:37 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,

I experienced the same sad experience again today.  The teacher told me that my boy cried seriously  and vomited at lunch time yesterday. Of course they said that there was nothing unusual.  I told them that this is impossible as far as I know my son.  I am not going to blame anyone but just try to understand the cause of my son's strange behaviour.  This will be very helpful for me to make him "ready" for the day before he goes to school.   Unfortunately, the teacher still refused to tell me the truth.  They simply assure me that they will play more attention to my son.

I feel very disappointed with the SCC.  This is unexpected!  I will try my best to discuss with the teachers again to gain their trust on me.  If I fail at the end of the day, I will consider to quit the SCC and queue for the "I" kinder.

44#
發表於 04-10-8 22:50 |只看該作者

Dear HayBMum,

It might be worthwhile for you to contact the centre head directly if you feel your child was not treated fairly, before you consider moving your kid to an "I" place. Or even make a formal complaint to the head office though that might look a little bit too serious at this stage. Heep Hong cares very much about their reputation and "face" is very important to the boss, Ms. Nancy Tsang. For your child's own good, I strongly recommend you to do so (i.e. contact the centre head).

45#
發表於 04-10-9 08:57 |只看該作者

Dear HayBMum,
I strongly agree with Dr. T.  Nowadays, school authority respects parents' opinion very much.  If you present your story reasonably to the school head, she must follow up your situation.  I know from other B-K moms that most of the SCC run by Heep Hong are good.  Don't be disappointed.  Good luck!      
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

46#
發表於 04-10-9 11:48 |只看該作者

HayBMum 寫道:
mrsphcheung,

I experienced the same sad experience again today.  The teacher told me that my boy cried seriously  and vomited at lunch time yesterday. Of course they said that there was nothing unusual.  I told them that this is impossible as far as I know my son.  I am not going to blame anyone but just try to understand the cause of my son's strange behaviour.  This will be very helpful for me to make him "ready" for the day before he goes to school.   Unfortunately, the teacher still refused to tell me the truth.  They simply assure me that they will play more attention to my son.

I feel very disappointed with the SCC.  This is unexpected!  I will try my best to discuss with the teachers again to gain their trust on me.  If I fail at the end of the day, I will consider to quit the SCC and queue for the "I" kinder.

DEAR HayBMum,
做乜呀!點解要退學0甘大鑊呀     

47#
發表於 04-10-9 12:10 |只看該作者

HayBMum

我會話, 好可能老師真係覺得無特別事情發過. 就算計SCC位係1:6, 但係都未必能夠每一分秒都留意到小朋友的情況. 所以老師可做, 就係唯有多些留意住小朋友.

老師就算點細心眼, 始終都唔會及把小朋友由細睇到大的媽媽. 好多時老師都未必知我仔仔點解會發脾氣, 但當講左個情況俾我知, 我=呢個媽媽就可以即刻答到.

你的態度其實很正確, 努力問清楚/了解究竟有無特別事發生過.
或者再俾多少少時間睇睇情況如何先再作決定. 始終仔仔都只係返左一陣子學, 可能老師亦需要多少少時間去了解你仔仔/每一個小朋友.

mamee
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖