教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;)
樓主: HelenMrs.Lau
go

我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-9-14 11:24 |只看該作者

Re: 我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;)

mamee

我仔仔講野緊張時都會有你點頭或者大力"斬"眼o既小動作,相信係幫自己集中精神.我跟言語治療師學要多d讚小朋友,或者具體d,好似其中一個言語治療師o係俊希做得好時o係紙上畫個"剔"俾佢,俊希後來要求我地用手指將"剔"俾o係佢心口,相信具體d讚小朋友會俾多d信心佢地,印象亦會深刻d.
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

42#
發表於 04-9-14 11:57 |只看該作者

陸美媽

俊希5歲多d啦,而家返緊早期,除左早期,中心重有安排定期職業治療,物理治療同言語治療就疏d.

你真係好彩遇到個好醫生.俊希去健康院做三歲個評估,姑娘話小朋友都好唔聽你話,重叫我問下自己夠唔夠時間陪佢,我夠想生活無憂,日日同仔仔玩啦.之後係安排三歲半再返健康院,都重係做唔完個評估.安排再過三個月再返健康院,點知又撞到沙士...卒之係學校覺得俊希有問題,最後係搵私家醫生寫信轉介去做評估.

大家多d分享下,努力!加油!

43#
發表於 04-9-14 13:41 |只看該作者

This afternoon the new K1 teacher called me regarding the performance of my girl after 10 days start of school.  I was so nervous to discuss with the teacher as I was afraid that she would be the same type of my girl's ex-nursery teacher who was lack of patience and love.  I was afraid that it was a phone for complaining her not to speak up……

Don't know whether I should be happy or unhappy.  The teacher explained to me that it was only a general call to every mommy regarding the progress of kids as they have started school 10 days already.  She told me that my girl was quiet in the class and was lazy to take care herself.  For example, she did not take initiative to take on or off her shoes, get out items from her school bag etc.  She would join the activities with other kids at the play corner but acted as an observer rather than participant.  Overall, she was a passive type student up to this moment.

I honestly told the teacher about her speech delay but I also wondered that she was so lazy in the class as she could perform those tasks in front of me at home.  Moreover, she was not a quiet girl at home.  The teacher said that my girl has not got a big problem up to this moment ( It enlightened me a bit!) but it might be the reasons behind that she was taken care by my maid since newborn with 2-3 languages adopted and also her own personality.  Actually, the teacher observed that she got little improvement in the class after 10 days.  She then required the cooperation with my maid not to serve my girl in all aspects.  

Later, I instructed my maid to cooperate with the K1 teacher.  I told her on phone 'If you are working hard to my girl then she will become a lazy girl in the class.  So turn your hard working to house cleaning and other household issues.’

I hope that my girl can improve more and more in future….

Here is a very good place to vent my air…..
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

44#
發表於 04-9-14 14:05 |只看該作者

Dear Gigi2,

Every child's character is different!
Some children need more time to warm up,
same as my son. I think you girl is doing fine
in the new school. Otherwise, teacher will complain
to you already.

Don't worry, she will be more talktive and participate more activities later in the class, as at home. Give her some time.

Mickey ma

45#
發表於 04-9-14 14:09 |只看該作者

gigi2

好明白你的擔心, 大家一同努力吧!

頭先問工人軒軒今日的情況, 繼續'絕食', 無其他complaint.

46#
發表於 04-9-14 14:16 |只看該作者

Thank you all!
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

47#
發表於 04-9-14 14:29 |只看該作者

其實, 我咁諗... ~發展遲緩~在現今醫學昌明的社會, 是個學名, 在以前的社會, 冇這個名, 就話"係咁架啦, 細路仔緊係有遲有早架啦." 唔知係唔係呢?

48#
發表於 04-9-14 15:20 |只看該作者

咪話搞個 星期六or 日聚會既
日期同地點?

日期 10月3日大家認為 好唔好?

地點就問左中央圖書館 30人以下活動室就hk$500/2小時
另外循道 15人以下 hk$100/hr
24人hk$120/hr  30人 hk$150/hr
星期日加收10%
定係搵餐廳 包個vip 房?

49#
發表於 04-9-14 15:33 |只看該作者

陸美媽

如果唔係健康院個醫生,我諗我哋兩公婆仲"ON居居"唔發覺有問題,因為就算到今日,我哋身邊嘅人都仲係話"男仔係咁架!乜都慢啲架!兩三歲先講嘢唔奇架",所以佢地反而覺得我怪,做乜得個歲半人仔就要佢返學...相信祗有你哋至會明白

We understand definitely.  All parents want to give the best and most they can.  Nobody wants to risk the future of one's child.  

For our case, it was the kindergarten principal who interviewed our girl for the pre-nursery class who advised us to do the assessments.  Our reactions were exactly like yours.  Slowly, we moved from the denial stage to acceptance and active intervention.

Everytime I hear people commenting "男仔係咁架!乜都慢啲架!兩三歲先講嘢唔奇架", or "my own son/neighbour's girl is also the same, they improve dramatically when they go to school, ... so don't worry too much, you'll give pressures to the kids",  I always try to educate them the concept of early diagnosis, early intervention and early rewards (improvement).  

Hi all,

My 2yr 7mths girl got speech delay but doesn't have A-features (at least not detected in 2 separate assessments).  She is very active and outgoing.  Never cries in school (pre-nursery, 2-yr class).  Always attempts to do things herself like cleaning, opening door, pulling down her pants when going to the toilet, tidying up toys in school, etc.  

She always get new bruises or scratches everyday she comes back from school.  When I ask her about the bruises, she always tells me "run, fast".  One time she said, "slide, bump, run, hurt".  This is not a sentence at all but we were very happy that she could tell us in her own words what happened.

At the end of the first week of school, we got a note from her teachers saying she was a happy girl, always smiling and laughing, and that she rarely talks unless when questioned.

On one hand we feel the teachers are attentive ones, noticing our girl being a slow/late talker.  On the other hand, we don't know what we can do to help her.  Our girl talks quite a bit at home and we always ask her tons of questions to get her to talk more.  We are not sure if this gives the side effect of she waiting for questions before talking.

Anyway, we believe the golden rule is love, patience and care.  I suppose parents with special kids will appreciate even more the slightest improvements they make.

共勉之。

50#
發表於 04-9-14 17:52 |只看該作者

哩幾日好忙,好多

51#
發表於 04-9-14 18:21 |只看該作者

Re: 聚腳地∼∼∼

yiuyiuBB 寫道:
Hello Helen:
我都鍾意"士啤蘇會"哩個名,因為個名好甜好得意呀!

阿思  

阿思,
果日你坐我對家,好遠呀∼∼∼傾唔到計添!多D上黎BK傾計丫!

52#
發表於 04-9-14 18:27 |只看該作者

Re: 聚腳地∼∼∼

JOANNA722 寫道:
Helen
我鐘意"士啤蘇"多d, 個名好似好好味.

多D上黎BK傾計喎

53#
發表於 04-9-14 18:28 |只看該作者

678:
你又有乜

54#
發表於 04-9-14 18:47 |只看該作者

justjust

咁你個囡囡有無上言語治療?我仔仔有A-feature,講野都有d甩甩離離,我覺得上言語治療幾幫到佢,而我地做家長亦學到日常生活中可以點樣幫到小朋友.

55#
發表於 04-9-15 11:56 |只看該作者

Hi kmwun,

Thanks for asking.  She has been receiving speech therapies for 4-5 months now.  We see dramatic improvements though she still lags behind children of her age.

She can normally say things like "I want watch TV.", "Mama, help me please.", "Look, pig crying."  She misses words like is/are/to/for... but we will tackle that later.  Frankly we don't expect her to recall something from several hours ago and still able to organize it in a nice way: "I was running fast and bumped into the slide.  Now my leg hurts." We knew she understood our question, she gave it a thought and answered our question in a way we could guess what happened.  We are already satisfied.

Our next goal: not only us but also strangers to understand what she says.

56#
發表於 04-9-15 17:41 |只看該作者

justjust

You're welcomed !  慢慢o黎啦!最緊要係有進步。我通常都衰心急,小朋友講慢d就幫佢口講,有時要提自己俾d耐性,俾足時間小朋友試。最好的時機係小朋友有要求o既時候,有時明明知佢要咩,但都扮唔知堅持要佢講好d至幫佢,幾有效架。

加油呀!    

57#
發表於 04-9-16 00:04 |只看該作者

kakab105
103我無問題喎! 咁我地咪要準備d遊戲比佢地玩, 成個playgroup班咁喎, 各位媽咪有咩提意呀?  

58#
發表於 04-9-16 01:02 |只看該作者

30人計唔計大人

59#
發表於 04-9-16 07:22 |只看該作者

kakab105

正如HayBMum所提, 小朋友3歲以下會唔會計人數呢?
因為上次剩係媽咪都成13/14人, 今次加埋爸爸地, 仲可能有幾個工人, 還有最重要既主角=小朋友. 真係要好好計下人數.

mamee

60#
發表於 04-9-16 09:43 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖