搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;)
樓主: HelenMrs.Lau
go

我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;) [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 04-10-5 10:07 |只看該作者

Re: 我們的聚腳地∼∼∼士啤酥會;)

Don't worry as children will recover very soon.  After he got recovered, he will drink much more than your expectation.  Currently, you must follow the instructions from Doctor to take him medicine on time.  Cook a nice congee or macaroni to him perhaps!   
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

102#
發表於 04-10-5 10:46 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy,

Have you tried soya milk?

My girl also got diarrhea 2 weeks ago and she fully recovered only after 1 week.  We replaced the normal formula with soya milk (Prosobee from Mead Johnson).  She didn't like it that much because of the reduced sweetness but she drank it anyway as she got no choice.  We also stopped other dairy products like cheese and yogurt, all her favourite food.

The KG said there were quite some children got infected with this intestinal virus, suffering from diarrhea and even admitted to hospital.  Our doctor also told us the same thing.

Hope Hin Hin gets well soon.

103#
發表於 04-10-5 11:06 |只看該作者

justjust

醫生有比豆奶我們, 還比左好多牌子我, 但佢係都不飲, 飲一啖就比返我.  我已經聽醫生話加埋練奶, 都係不肯飲.

我頭先叫工人開兩安奶比佢但只比半蓋奶粉, 好快飲晒, 觀察到依家都成個鐘, 暫時(touch wood)無事, 佢其實尋日下午開始已經無再瀉, 不過醫生話最好過多兩三日先比奶佢飲, 但見到佢訓左係床, 郁都不郁, mug都不肯食, 好心痛.

醫生話近排d菌, 鍾意嘔完就瀉, 上過星期軒軒就嘔, 嘔完就瀉, 依家得返兩排骨, 無晒肚腩仔.

104#
發表於 04-10-5 11:16 |只看該作者

Hinhinmummy,

Congee is very good in this case. Don't give too many other oily food to him these days. You can
put many water while cooking congee and let him
drink the congee water then.

Don't worry, he will recover and get weight back very quickly after diarrhoea is stopped.

Mickeyma

105#
發表於 04-10-5 13:04 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy~

有無煲啲粥水俾佢飲(幾好架~)?若佢唔想食就算喇,俾足夠水份比進食更重要啊...醫生有無俾啲補充水分嘅沖劑你?如無的話可用500cc水加半茶匙鹽和4茶匙葡萄糖佢飲,可以補充流失嘅鹽分及礦物質,避免飲奶類嘅飲料,盡可能俾啲稀釋咗嘅果汁。

小朋友身體細小,病一病輕幾磅真係特別明顯,為有就下佢,令佢心情愉快,身體會好得快啲架~

陸美媽

106#
發表於 04-10-5 13:43 |只看該作者

佢不係好肯食稀的野, 頭先工人話, 食左幾啖粥, 跟住又訓係張床上邊不郁, 有大便, 但已經無甘水, 實左d.

希望快d好番啦! 為左佢, 尋日都不得閒同阿女默書tim.

107#
發表於 04-10-6 00:11 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy,

Hope hin hin get well soon!
[size=medium]家有三個心肝寶貝

108#
發表於 04-10-11 11:04 |只看該作者

不知點解, 忽然之間心情好down. 星期六去接軒軒放學, 老師話佢有進步, 經老師餵食之下, 食晒成碗意粉.

本來應該好開心, 點知尋日同大女出去買冬季校服, 係電車度扭計, 老公係甘鬧佢, 跟住同我講, 佢放工之後, 好多時都不想返屋企, 因為佢返早, 下午3點零鐘就應該可以返到屋企.  我聽完之後好不開心, 點解佢會選擇逃避? 我每日遲佢起身都係一個鐘頭, 但我要湊女返學, 跟住返工, 放工比佢晏, 要成7點幾8點先返到屋企, 食完飯, 沖完涼還要同個女講故事, 默書, 溫功課, 還要抽時間出黎教軒軒.

我都好大壓力, 我又可以同邊個講wor?

我覺得大女好慘, 以前佢爸爸當佢係寶, 依家當佢係草, 成日鬧佢, 令到佢變得更加想吸引我們注意, 更加做d特別的事出黎引我們注意.

109#
發表於 04-10-11 11:36 |只看該作者

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: poor hinhinmummy,
I'm same as you :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

110#
發表於 04-10-11 11:46 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy~

其實你可以平時抽啲時間兩公婆去拍吓拖,就算兩三個鐘都可以,係呢段時間最好可以完全唔諗屋企/仔女事,真真正正二人世界,睇場戲又得,食吓嘢又得,或者行吓公園都得,等大家都可以輕鬆吓,減減壓......relax!......
有時男人響出面返工幾叻都好,返到屋企都會好似小朋友咁,要氹吓,有時你氹佢,有時佢又氹吓你,大家心情好對小朋友都好啲架~

don't give up!...cheer up!!!...

陸美媽

111#
發表於 04-10-11 12:16 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy~

agreed with 陸美媽, 兩公婆去拍吓拖 la. You hubby must feel bored, esp have 2 kids.

Spend some time with your hubby, have a relaxing drink, movie, or have a short trip to macau.

Don't ever left your hubby alone. he will insecure that your care the kids more than he.

I just having a trip with my hubby alone on april.

cheer up.
st

112#
發表於 04-10-11 14:15 |只看該作者

Hinhinmummy,

Really understood your current feelings.  We are human beings only and sometimes I also feel extremely exhausted after work but need to rush back home for caring our children.  Especially like us having two children, time is always not enough for equal balanced on them.  I think your husband who is fatigue on handling two children after work from 3pm until night.  Sometimes I will feel that how busy I am at the office but will sense less pressure when compared to at home while handling them.  It might be that your husband would rather off hand to take breath after you returned home at night.   Actually, men are impatient animals.

Personally, I always think that woman is stronger than man except physically. We are weak but strong in mind and spirit especially when doing something for purpose of our children's well being.  Your scarification and dedication must influence your maid and husband to cooperate with you and share your burdens on children training.  Never give up!  They 'have eyes' to see all of these from you! Currently is only a short time of your moody.  Remember you will overcome all these difficulties by your today endless efforts given.  Just give some time!  For your elder and husband, they need only a private time with you no matter that it will be 5 or 10 minutes per day for a close chat.  For yourself, 5 or 10 minutes for everyday which maybe you are on the way home or after all they gone to sleep then you sit on the sofa for watching TV or listening to the music or whatever you feel relax.  Take it easy, take breath and you will see you are not the worst one.  Think about the recent bad news of a 10 year old young girl who got stroke suddenly and finally parents have been no choice to let her go……..  We are still lucky to have chance to train our children, right?

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

113#
發表於 04-10-11 14:31 |只看該作者

thanks all mum

自從上次去完大口環之後, 都無喊過, 但今朝忽然好想喊.  我想做全職媽媽, 但老公反對.  佢話到時會變左係我不想返屋企.

我都好想兩公婆去拍下拖, 但又不捨得放低兩個小朋友係屋企, 等佢地訓覺之後再出去, 老公又要訓, 因為佢要5點幾起身, 所以好早就訓.

gigi2

好同意你講, 我覺得有起事上黎, 女人會比男人堅強, 正如我老公放假, 如果一日內要佢朝早帶軒軒去做treatment, 下午又去大口環的話, 佢一定會嘩嘩嘈, 但我就同不時都係甘, 因為我不想浪費我d 假期&軒軒的時間.

呢幾日軒軒不知做mug, 一到夜晚臨訓就扭計, 有時都不知佢要mug, 好似尋晚甘, 喊左半個鐘, 我都無佢辦法, 拿晒佢最鍾意的野比佢, 佢都不要, 後尾先醒起, 佢可能想要佢好鍾意的圖card, 原來真係, 拿到手之後就好安心甘訓覺.

114#
發表於 04-10-11 15:02 |只看該作者

Same to us.  My husband and I also aren’t willing to leave them at home for a walk therefore needless say a trip for couple only.  I treasure the time between our children and also do not want to waste every minute.  Therefore, not only my maid and my husband even I can feel myself too tense as well.  Please do not blame on your husband or your big girl, this is what the people sayings that mother love is greatest.  Currently your tremendous love to your children is your sources for engineering yourself to insist and continue.  Your boy’s bad temper is transition period only as he gradually understands more & more but cannot express precisely at the same time then he will get angry with himself, too.  Patient plus patient to reply his request and encourage him to express is needed.  Time will later tell you how effectively from your big efforts to happen somethings on your son.

115#
發表於 04-10-11 15:37 |只看該作者

我有時都會覺得好無奈同好吃力呀! :cry:

116#
發表於 04-10-11 22:03 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

我都好明白你的感受!正面d去稔,你先生會同你溝通,講自己的感受,不是比逃避好得多嗎!

我有時都覺得,我老公會覺得自己唔識同仔仔相處。例如仔仔扭計佢又唔知佢扭咩,又唔知點做好。又覺得我地做媽咪o既做得比佢地好。但另一方面做爸爸o既亦知道我地好需要佢地幫。所以有時佢地都會好矛盾。我稔一方面同先生溝通多d小朋友o既發展,等佢知道點handle小朋友;試下安排下佢同小朋友一齊的時候可以做或者玩d咩會開心do既,等爸爸d信心可以多番d。避免太多的沖突,例如我好怕我老公陪仔仔做功課,簡直可以用兩敗俱傷來形容。

你已經做得好好,唔好俾太大壓力自己,我地唔只要身體健康,心理都要健康至可以照顧好小朋友!加油!
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

117#
發表於 04-10-12 11:02 |只看該作者

尋晚放棄一切的訓練, 溫習, 9:30就上床訓覺, 訓醒又好似精神左d.

其實我看住軒軒一路的進步, 佢依家識得一路玩, 一路講, 好似玩兩個圓桶, 一前一後分別係'窿'同埋'一支野', 佢識得一個插, 一路講'1, 2, 3 吉'.  又識得一路擺d puzzle, 一路講擺, 但要看佢心情.

看住佢有進步, 但又好想佢再叻d.

我會繼續努力! :wink:

118#
發表於 04-10-13 23:42 |只看該作者

hi hinihinmummy,
although we don;t know each other very well, but I can feel your feeling.....
I also have such feeling, very challenging in teaching the child, but they are our precious, no matter how is their ability.
Of course be positive and add oil, share with you more and more later

119#
發表於 04-10-18 15:12 |只看該作者

上星期軒軒上完st, 個st寫返張家課紙比我話佢有進步, 我個心都開心d, 但佢呢排又不肯講野, 一叫佢講野, 佢就唱歌, 總之佢記得既都唱晒出黎, 再拿不到佢想要的野就喊, 再喊不得, 就黎哆我. 我就會心軟...>-<

佢近排最叻就係"oh no, 吾岩', 還要玩形狀/大小puzzle的時侯, 特登做錯, 然之後講"oh no, 吾岩"跟住笑嘻嘻.

120#
發表於 04-10-26 16:38 |只看該作者

隻仔上星期五返學,一出
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖