搜索
教育王國 討論區 備戰大學 Sharing of IB vs NSS
發新帖
樓主: ANChan59
go

Sharing of IB vs NSS   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-22 12:07 |顯示全部帖子
I just discovered this topic and read through all your writings.  Thank you for sharing your experience and thinking.

We are going to face the same issue this year.  For the case of our son, we are worrying about how he can manage his normal schedule.  He is a member of the school choir,  orchestra, and a outside choir.  He spend a lot of time each week attending rehearsals and instrumental lessons (cello and piano).  We know that he is not willing to give up any of those.

One cellist in the orchestra, who joined the IB course last year, told my son not to choose IB since the coursework takes up most of his time and leaving no time for his music.

Could you also share with us how your boy cope with his normal ECA and whether he has to drop one or two due to the demanding IB course.

Grateful if you could pm me the details of the 2 tutorial centre, preferably with your comment.  Thanks a lot.

2#
發表於 10-9-22 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you for your info and comments.

I am sorry for not having made clear that my son is in G.9 this year.  He is not in the Pre-IB course yet.  There is still some time for us to make the decision.  The English tuition would certainly be useful to him.

I agree with you that we should plan the whole thing from a wider perspective.  I am going to discuss the matter in more detail with my son.

Looking forward to your further sharing.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題