41#
發表於 05-4-21 10:11 |只看該作者

Re: BB聽力測試

Dear Daisy,

終於有明確一點的指引了,真替你們高興。好的開始是成功的一半,大家一起努力吧﹗

感謝下葵涌特殊教育中心聽力師-何先生、陳太的細心解釋,使我們對聽力問題有更多認識。

何先生?是何賜德嗎?瘦瘦哋,戴眼鏡的?我同學嚟ga,都幾熟添﹗佢好有心機,放心啦﹗

to 稚言治語 :語言訓練有關資料可否提供?家長在屋企可以做些什麽協助?

你把電郵地址pm給我,我email一份資料給你。現時子喬還小,其實不需要特別的方法,照日常溝通便可以。唯一要注意的是,避免在她視線範圍外跟她說話,盡量讓她看見你的臉。和她玩耍/說話時,周圍的環境安靜點會好一些(例如不要開電視)。

我相信你的督學會詳細教你。
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

42#
發表於 05-4-21 20:25 |只看該作者

hi daisy,
恭喜你呀,又向前行多步喇
我朋友個女兩隻耳仔都有戴耳機架,好彩係女仔咋,佢留長頭髮都唔覺眼既
emb講得無錯,佢係讀正常學校既
cheers,
nail

43#
發表於 05-4-22 00:41 |只看該作者

Hi 各位關心子喬的 BK mums,

現階段總算可以放下一半心頭大石,但聽力師話都唔可以過份樂觀,因為以家只是初步評估,要keep住做testings,就好似砌積木咁,一點一滴的累積,前面仲有漫長道路,要有定心理準備。

To 稚言治語 :
個下葵涌特殊教育中心聽力師淨係話自己姓何,不過據外表描述,佢又幾似係你同學喎,佢嗰樣好和藹善良,我哋係4月19日早上9am睇佢,係第一次睇,你可以reconfirm吓。如果係佢,幫我多謝佢呀。另外,語言訓練有關資料,請email比我呀 : [email protected]

To Shiba-Inu :
BB個case,都唔係好common喎,好彩有BK,先可以上嚟查探吓,如果唔係都唔知點算好。另外,想知人工耳蝸手術邊3家政府醫院可以做。暫時我想專注係EMB跟進BB情況,唔想overdo住,免得sidetrack個治療,你哋有乜意見呢?不過我都想你可以email D private audiologists (in case 有需要)比我,最後上次有個typo,應該係督學。

To Nail :
見到你朋友"成功"例子,都好振奮,謝謝。

我會係度再同大家update子喬的進度。

All the best to all BK mums

子喬(兔仔B)

44#
發表於 05-4-22 01:17 |只看該作者

稚言治語 寫道:
何先生?是何賜德嗎?瘦瘦哋,戴眼鏡的?我同學嚟ga,都幾熟添﹗佢好有心機,放心啦﹗

Hi 稚言治語 ,
Haha.... then I know which year u graduated from HKU la!    As far as I know, Chelton Ho is working for Student Health Services under DH, the 何先生 in EMB is also 瘦瘦哋,戴眼鏡 but much older than Chelton! I believe both of them are 有心機 in treating their patients!  
;-) How is your baby's hearing? Ask an audiologist! ;-)

45#
發表於 05-4-22 12:26 |只看該作者

Dear 子喬媽咪,

已寄出,請查收。

根據Shiba-Inu的資料,呢位何生應該唔係我同學啦﹗我冇咁老嘅﹗     

p.s.你係咪想要private audiologist資料,我有喎﹗

46#
發表於 05-4-22 12:30 |只看該作者

嘩﹗畀人發現我有幾老添﹗ 咁我會唔會識你呢?

我成日都搞唔清Chelton喺邊度做,你一講我又記返起。你知啦,佢打政府工,又做學童,好鬼容易混淆。有時我都唔明,佢個位係點搞出嚟,咁樣算唔算dublicate service呢?

Sorry,講咗題外話﹗

Shiba-Inu 寫道:
Haha.... then I know which year u graduated from HKU la!    As far as I know, Chelton Ho is working for Student Health Services under DH, the 何先生 in EMB is also 瘦瘦哋,戴眼鏡 but much older than Chelton! I believe both of them are 有心機 in treating their patients!  

47#
發表於 05-4-23 01:41 |只看該作者

DaisyWong 寫道:
想知人工耳蝸手術邊3家政府醫院可以做。暫時我想專注係EMB跟進BB情況,唔想overdo住,免得sidetrack個治療,你哋有乜意見呢?不過我都想你可以email D private audiologists (in case 有需要)比我

Hi Daisy,
Cochlear implant (or we call CI in short) can be done in 3 major hospitals: Queen Mary, Prince of Wales and QE. Don't worry if 子喬 is not seen by the ENT in these hospitals for the time being. If the need of CI is confirmed in the future, your doctor will refer u to one. I think the earliest age to do such a surgery in HK is about 1 yr old. On the other hand, we all want to confirm if babies really have that need by trying hearing aids first, right?

I agree that babies should not be overtested in such a young age. However, does EMB suggest one or two hearing aids for 子喬? If the test results suggest problem in both ears (usually they do), start her with two rather than one will be better. Since EMB only offer one free hearing aid, u need to buy another one by yourself, usually as referred by EMB.

And I don't have the list with me now, can I email to u one/ two days later? I will try to give u some who have experience with kids. Maybe u can get 稚言治語's list first if urgent.

Typo is common, don't worry, just for fun!  

48#
發表於 05-4-23 01:52 |只看該作者

Hi 稚言治語,
" 畀人發現我有幾老添﹗" Don't worry, I am the same generation as u!  - That mean both of us are still young!    Whether u know me or not, I really don't know! However, I know Chelton because there are only a handful of audiologists in HK, we basically know each other (and the background, and the reputation... so frightening!)

"有時我都唔明,佢個位係點搞出嚟" - well, about 6-7 years ago, ED knew that it got a bulky structure and wanted to shut down the students' screening to eliminate some staff from the special education section. So it "sold" that part of the service to DH, which at that time wanted to expand its student services (why it had the $$   ) - duplicate service? YES!

49#
發表於 05-4-24 00:11 |只看該作者

Shiba-Inu 寫道:
That mean both of us are still young!    

ok啦﹗  

there are only a handful of audiologists in HK, we basically know each other

其實我都識唔少架﹗其中一個仲好鬼friend添﹗幾乎每個星期都見﹗

duplicate service? YES!

唉﹗咪當Chelton好彩囉﹗返得嚟及時,等我屈多佢一餐飯先﹗

50#
發表於 05-4-24 14:48 |只看該作者

Hi 稚言治語/Shiba-Inu,

估唔到世界真細小。

子喬前幾日再去醫院做ABR test,結果都好confuse,有時OK又有時唔OK咁
。下葵涌聽力跟得幾好,因為子喬上次去完做test後,話嚟緊會同子喬做助聽器,巳經做埋耳模添,所以我諗佢哋想再reconfirm嗰結果,咪咋咋林叫我哋去做多次test囉。
佢哋話政府只sponsor一隻,另一隻耳機就借住比我哋,無謂嘥$啦,因為都未知耳機是否真係work。

個private audiologists list,我諗住袋住係袋,in case有用,都知仲邊度有contact ma,不過暫時都會follow EMB為主,子喬仲細,都唔想迫得佢咁緊要。

希望嚟緊陸陸續續有good news啦。

頭先子喬瞓瞓吓覺,比個電話嘈醒呀     

子喬媽上
子喬(兔仔B)

51#
發表於 05-4-24 23:31 |只看該作者

子喬媽媽:

我們人少行頭窄,而且speech 同 audio真係好親ga﹗

原來而家可以借耳機﹗真好﹗

我很同意你的想法,現在子喬還小,還不需要特殊的訓練。但我仍會準備private audio 的list給你。或者我會同時pm一份給Shiba-Inu,讓她/他給你一些意見。

祝子喬繼續有進步﹗

52#
發表於 05-4-25 21:02 |只看該作者

大家好! 我現在很擔心, 希望大家可為我分憂!!
我bb女現在三個月大, 個多月前到健康院進行聽力測試: 第一次她因鼻鼾聲太大, 所以測不到; 第二次則說她兩隻耳也不及格, 要轉介, (現在要到五月中才可看專科) 姑娘說並非太多bb會不及格, 又說及早發現也是件好事.....這令我十分擔心, 好像已預告我bb的聽覺有問題!!! 我很矛盾, 很想五月中快些到, 但又怕到時的測試結果令我更傷心.....    
這個多月來我留意bb對聲音的反應, (當然有時是我刻意 "試" 她)發現她有時對聲音很有反應, 不單聽到關門開門等聲音, 連一些很細微的聲音也可令她驚醒, 這令我很開心......但有時她對一切聲音也不太理睬, 這令我十分沮喪.....我現在的情緒可說是跟著她對聲音的反應而轉變.....我真的很憂心,  我怕未到五月中我已"發瘋"!!
各位媽媽, 請您們教教我該怎麼辦吧.....

I love my little yanyan..... :-D 這是她的肥豬腳.......好好味呀...... :-o

53#
發表於 05-4-25 22:05 |只看該作者

loveyanpig,
yanyan 媽,你唔好咁擔心住啦,等埋個結果先啦.凡事向好的看,總有它的路.你睇下稚言稚語同Shiba-Inu的資料,子喬媽的經驗也是很好的參考哩.
加油!

54#
發表於 05-4-25 22:11 |只看該作者

thx!
第一次上呢個forum, 見到大家有咁多分享同專業意見, 我都知道條路唔係自己一個人行!

55#
發表於 05-4-25 23:23 |只看該作者

Hi loveyanpig,

我係子喬媽呀,你嘅留言令我諗番起3月尾時的情況,嗰段等待嘅日子(2星期),比起十月懷胎嚟得仲漫長。

子喬宜家refer咗去特殊教育跟進(唔洗担心,係audio,not mental 嘅特殊教育),個度成層樓都係for聽力BB,條路唔係只自己一個人行呀。

你係邊間醫院度做testing呀?加油呀,我哋要為BB努力,唔可以放棄!

子喬(兔仔B)

56#
發表於 05-4-25 23:36 |只看該作者

Hi Nail,

係呀,有你哋嘅分享,成個人都輕鬆咗,每次睇完醫生,都好心急上嚟update(including good & bad news)。

萬謝

子喬媽上
子喬(兔仔B)

57#
發表於 05-4-26 09:15 |只看該作者

Hi loveyanpig ,

Don't worry too much for the time being. OAE is not a 100% accurate test (in fact, it's the first step of testing babies only), and there are a lot of things we can do nowaday to help hearing impaired kids. I have posted some information here and there in BK to response to other worried BK moms, see if the following links help you to relieve some of your worries:

A forum talking about middle ear infection (click here)

A forum talking about failing OAE test (click here)

Chatting with other parents with similar situation helps too!   

58#
發表於 05-4-26 09:21 |只看該作者

Hi 子喬媽媽,

Please check email.

"子喬宜家refer咗去特殊教育跟進(唔洗担心,係audio,not mental 嘅特殊教育)"
--- that's an interesting comment! It remains me of a Chinese saying that "naming is so important to a person's life". Seems it's important to an organization too!

"子喬前幾日再去醫院做ABR test,結果都好confuse,有時OK又有時唔OK咁"
--- I have to give that hospital some         too.... I wonder which hospital is that?

"頭先子喬瞓瞓吓覺,比個電話嘈醒呀"
--- that's a very good sign! Does it happen everytime the phone rings, or just for this time?

59#
發表於 05-4-26 09:32 |只看該作者

Hi Nail,

Actually I have not "talked" to you, but I do think you are a very good sharing partner!      

60#
發表於 05-4-26 15:01 |只看該作者

謝謝各位關心! 有進一步消息我會通知大家的!

子喬媽, 我bb會在東區醫院看專科呢!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖