搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 2009-2010 k2A parents pls come in
查看: 3734|回覆: 25
go

2009-2010 k2A parents pls come in [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-16 02:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all K2A parents,

My daughter Joyce is assigned to K2A class too.  She studied K1H class (Dorset Campus) in the past 1 year.  
Nice to meet u all.

2#
發表於 09-8-26 02:10 |顯示全部帖子
yes, I received her call this afternoon and she reminded me to bring 2 self-address envelopes as well as student photos back to school on the orientation day.  However I couldn't hear clearly about her name.  Don't know she is Ms. Yu or Ms. Yiu.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-8-25 16:19 發表
昨天收到班主任Ms. Yu來電,提我27號要帶兩個貼o左郵票的回郵信封,你o地有冇收到電話呢?唔知我有冇聽錯班主任個姓,係咪真係Ms. Yu呢?!

AM730,

我個囡仲有7,8樣o野要學,一半安排o左星期六,日去學,一半就平日學,希望 ...

3#
發表於 09-8-27 03:32 |顯示全部帖子
haha My time session is 4:00pm

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-8-26 13:53 發表
sheepmom, yanjoyce,

由於我病緊食o左藥瞓緊覺時接到電話,所以懷疑自己聽錯,我仲大大聲問o左miss 一次,你係叫Ms Yu 呀呵?!真係失禮人!

我之後同阿囡講佢個新班主任叫Ms. Yu,問佢識唔識,佢當然係話唔識啦 ...

4#
發表於 09-8-30 04:04 |顯示全部帖子
rayvonne,

What a coincidence!  I also sat in the last row on that day.  However, I did not bring my daughter back to school because she needed to participiate in the dance show.

原帖由 rayvonne 於 09-8-28 13:19 發表
yanjoyce,

我尋日改咗4:00pm個session. 坐最後個排.

遲d有幾會相認啦!

5#
發表於 09-9-3 01:39 |顯示全部帖子
Heard from my daughter, they had watched a film which is called "Noddy".  My daughter loves this film very much.  Moreover, they had done the classwork about writing "一".

原帖由 rayvonne 於 09-9-2 14:31 發表
All,

你D小朋友有冇提呢兩日學校嘅生活. 我個仔依然都係答我一句"唔知" . 除非我問得好specific, e.g. 有冇放小息, 有冇同學冇返學 etc.

希望大家可以如相報料, 阿仔D表達能力真係   ...

6#
發表於 09-9-4 00:29 |顯示全部帖子
Today Miss Yu had started to talk about the textbook and the kids will get the textbook soon.  Moreover, they had done the writing of "二".
By the way, is there any full-time mom here?  dropping off and picking up yr kid in person?

原帖由 sheepmom 於 09-9-3 12:14 發表
我個女就話第一日返學,老師提佢哋要提家長交學費!
第二日佢話老師要佢哋收秩序,仲有响學校睇咗三套卡通片!
以上嘅料,我唔敢擔保完全正確! ...

7#
發表於 09-9-23 02:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, gotgot.  I am full-time mom too.  However, I seldom send/pick up her in person.  My daughter has mentioned yr girl's name (愛林) before me lately.  She said they belong to the same group.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-9-23 01:28 發表
Hi, yanjoyce. I'm a full-time mom. And you?

I will bring my daughter to school on Tue. & Fri.
because she has go to PG in the morning.

琴晚收到第一本中文書,阿囡睡前已急不及待捉住我講書及完成書內的內 ...

8#
發表於 09-9-23 02:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Gotgot, did yr girl ask u to prepare "Show & Tell" for her?  Heard from my daughter, they had started to present "Show & Tell".

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-9-23 01:28 發表
Hi, yanjoyce. I'm a full-time mom. And you?

I will bring my daughter to school on Tue. & Fri.
because she has go to PG in the morning.

琴晚收到第一本中文書,阿囡睡前已急不及待捉住我講書及完成書內的內 ...

9#
發表於 09-9-26 11:21 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter had asked me to prepare "Show & Tell" for her,  however I have never received any notice from school.  Don't know she is right or not.
My daughter always sings the songs before me,  most of these songs are familiar that I had heard in K1.  Moreover, there are 6 classmates including my daughter from the same k1 class.  And she had mentioned some new classmates' name lately, keeps on saying they love to play w her.  However, I have forgot their names already.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-9-23 21:54 發表
問o左阿囡,佢話佢唔駛做show and tell住,睇其他班媽咪話如果輪到果個小朋友,家長會收到通告!阿囡成日都想拎o野返學校show and tell,好攪笑,我會話佢知唔比帶玩具,會比老師沒收,咁佢就唔敢帶了!

阿囡今日放 ...

10#
發表於 09-9-29 03:51 |顯示全部帖子
I received the notice about "Show & Tell" from school finally.  This time my daughter needs to prepare "Autumn" for her Show & Tell instead of "Myself".  However, I had prepared some bb photos for her already.   I think I need to prepare a new set for her.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-9-27 00:58 發表
阿囡聽我問完識唔識joyce之後,佢第二日返學就話我知係有個同學仔叫joyce,都係.提子組!!阿囡同人玩都成日唔去留意人o地叫咩名或問o下人叫咩名!

原來show and tell就係要帶bb相,因為隔離justin要做show and ...

11#
發表於 09-10-5 15:52 |顯示全部帖子
Just back from vocation.  Joyce did not go to school on last Wed and she received a lot of homeworks (2 days+holidays) to do.  She almost spent half day to finish them.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-9-30 02:34 發表
輪到你囡囡做SHOW and TELL啦?我仲未收到通告,咁阿囡應該下一輪做"動物"呢個主題了!我得閒都幫阿囡搵定D 資料先!!!
前兩日收到果張SYLLABUS(1) (2),問阿囡d歌點唱,原來佢除o左my birthday is today唔多記得,其他都記 ...

12#
發表於 09-10-9 05:00 |顯示全部帖子
Joyce also loves her lantern very much too and now she hangs it in her bed room.  She told me she had made a girl handcraft stuck on a paper plate in school.  I think we may get it later.  Let's see how their handcrafts look like.  
Where do u live?  Did u drop off/pick up yr girl in person in the past?  For me, my girl goes to school by school bus everyday starting from K1 until now.  
I will go to school on 24 Oct, at 10:00am to see her teacher Miss Yu.  How about u?

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-6 01:07 發表
去完旅行咁開心呀~~ 不過真係好難得連續有咁多日假放!!
呢個假期我都係帶阿囡去同表哥表姐玩o左兩晚,一晚就去o左迪士尼玩,不過都已經覺得個假期過得好快!!

咁joyce一次過做好多功課喎?!又加上停o左 ...

13#
發表於 09-10-13 15:30 |顯示全部帖子
To my surprise, Joyce wet her panty in the school yesterday.  This is her first time to wet her panty in the school since nursery.  I asked her why and she answered me she did not go to toilet before going inside the classroom.   Did yr girl mention it to you?

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-11 01:17 發表
愛林家長日時間係17號早上8:30,好早呢,不過之後阿囡要去學o野,咁都ok~^^

14#
發表於 09-10-16 13:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Hi Audrey Mum,

Is yr girl's name "Audrey Ho"?  I received a invitation card of birthday party from Audrey Ho yesterday.  Is it the same person whom my girl mentions to me?  However, Joyce told me Audrey Ho is a boy.  I am wondering whether Joyce is right or wrong.

you need to sign the dictation paper before handing in the paper to Miss Yu.

原帖由 begi 於 09-10-14 01:11 發表
hi 你們好,
我個女audrey有時有提joyce個名,不知是否同一人?
請問各位張默書紙是否要家長簽名,交回學校?

15#
發表於 09-10-16 14:20 |顯示全部帖子
Joyce had finished her "Show & Tell" yesterday.  She told me she really did a good job and got 3 stamps on a paper of comment.  
She asked me to help her making a paper windmill for her.  She wants to bring it back to school as some kids had brought the paper windmills to school too.  Joyce told me there are lots of kids including different classes playing in the playground in the recess time everyday.  They even line up long queue waiting for the slide.
Will u dress up yr kid with costume on the coming party day?  Last year I helped my girl to dress up in snow white costume.  I am still thinking the outfits for the coming party day.

16#
發表於 09-10-23 03:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Camom,

happy to hear that Calix still remember Joyce, Ng Oi Ching and Nicholas.  

Hi gotgot,

Joyce told me they had played "葉子拼圖" in computer lesson.   
Joyce got a sticker from Miss Yu today.  Then I asked her why.....she said she can speak Mandarin to Miss Yu.  

原帖由 Camom 於 09-10-21 23:31 發表

Hi gotgot,

My son is from K2H...they have music class with K2A.  He also told me about the movement when hearing high & low pitches.  Guess that it should be fun!

Hi Joyce mom,

Calix said he met  ...

17#
發表於 09-10-23 22:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi  Camom,

Today Joyce told me that she really had seen Calix in music lesson and she had called his name too.  However She was a bit disappointed with his no response and said "Maybe he forgot me already la".

18#
發表於 09-10-23 23:24 |顯示全部帖子
Today I dropped off my kid in school and met a lot of her fds too.  She introduced her fds to me including Cinderella 愛林.  She dressed up really very beautiful and seems tall in class.  Joyce seems quite active in class as lots of kids wanted to sit beside her.  

19#
發表於 09-10-27 15:50 |顯示全部帖子
Oh no......Eunus, don't be unhappy..... actually Joyce loves to play w u too.  She also treats Eunus as her one of her best fds.   However, according to my observation, she likes to play w boys more than girls as she mentions the boys' names more frequent than the girls'.  Joyce also showed me which windmill was made by Eunus on that day.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-10-24 02:01 發表
yes , joyce is a very active girl.
she would often say hello to me. She told me that which one is her leaves picture last time.

yes, eunus is very exciting due to she dressed as cinderella. but i hav ...

20#
發表於 09-11-12 05:46 |顯示全部帖子
Yes...Yes.  Joyce was very excited as no homework to do and she told everybody she had no homework to do even some people she doesn't know.  She also told me they had watched "Little Bears" twice in school too.  
By the way, do you know whether the assessment papers would be returned back to us or not.

原帖由 gotgot 於 09-11-11 23:52 發表
今日終於考完啦~阿囡不知幾開心今日冇功課做呀
今日已經調o左位,阿囡調o左去西瓜組第6個位喎,等我聽日送佢返學時裝o下先~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題