用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) KIA 同學們-大家的小朋友適應了英普班嗎??? ...
發新帖
查看: 1238|回覆: 5
go

KIA 同學們-大家的小朋友適應了英普班嗎??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-29 13:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我想了解一下其他小朋友...
已適應了英普班嗎???

我暫時都未知我仔適應到未...
因佢今年...
好少將學校D野同我講...
佢淨係會得閒時唱下上堂D歌...
同埋有時學老師講野....(有時英文有時普通話)
但我問佢既..佢成日都唔話我知...
無好似上年PN咁...問乜答乜...
有點擔心唔知佢係咪仲未好適應...

至弊係而家D課堂相又UPLOAD得咁慢...
都有UPLOAD果D...又唔係個個小朋友都有相...
想睇下佢上課時既情況都睇唔到...
>.<
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-3 10:37 |只看該作者
Hi,
My son also seems not adapting very well. He is still crying this morning when I bring him. I think he is not as happy as last year.  His assessment is not quite good. He seldoms tell me his school as well. I feel worry too! I really hope that our children will adapt very soon.

3#
發表於 08-10-13 02:50 |只看該作者
Hi,

My son is also not adapting very well and he seldom told me about the school life nor his classmate.

However, he was willing to tell me a lot of his school life when he was in PN class. I don't know whether it is due to the language barrier (my son is not familiar in both PTH and ENG) or not.

I have already expressed my worries to school and hope our children can improve soon.

4#
發表於 08-10-23 23:44 |只看該作者
Why cannot put on the show and tell photos on internet

5#
發表於 08-10-27 11:31 |只看該作者
Hi, my son becomes more and more adapt the environment. His PTH improve a lot. FYI, my methods are : (1) Use more the school PTH CD and VCD. (2) Let him listen more PTH nursery songs (borrow them from library). // I asked him the situation of the school. He just say very little. I ask him the name of the classmates. He doesn't know too much. Anyway, I understand that Melissa and Ms Tao do put so much effort on the children and let them adapt the environment. Let's share

Mrs CHAN

6#
發表於 08-11-4 21:06 |只看該作者
我都更新一下阿仔既情況先:
佢而家好左好多啦!
佢都好鍾意Melissa同涂老師呀,
我都感受到兩位老師好努力同好好!

同埋阿仔都開始肯講多少少學校既野我聽啦!
雖然都講得唔太多,
但好多時佢都做番響學校學過既野同埋唱學過既歌,
佢而家好鍾意主動叫我同佢講英文,
又會唱普通話歌(雖然係太啱音,嘻~)