查看: 3255|回覆: 10
go

阿仔返學係唔係遊魂呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-5 11:09 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
真係好擔心,返左幾日學,每日放學返到黎問佢學校做過d咩都講唔出
派左張英文紙返黎,上面寫晒AaBbCc...Zz下面寫Name:__________(左右各有3行),前後一樣,
阿仔都唔知要做咩,我咪叫佢係_______上寫晒個英文名上去囉,問佢洗唔洗交又唔知...唉

數學又係,派張白紙,問佢做咩又唔知,我見手冊寫做算式,問佢有無題目又唔知,唉~(叫左佢聽日問老師)總之就激c我啦到左第2日就自己係張紙上面晝左3個apple + 2支筆 = 5之類既算式,我問佢點解要自己諗出黎架,佢話老師教喎,都唔知真/假~唉...真係煩,各位前輩媽咪可唔可以話我知到底係我個仔返學遊魂/開學幾日都係唔清唔楚咁既呢?

[ 本帖最後由 YENCHAN 於 08-9-5 11:13 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

生氣是拿別人做錯的事來懲罰自己!

2#
發表於 08-9-5 12:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 YENCHAN 於 08-9-5 11:09 發表
真係好擔心,返左幾日學,每日放學返到黎問佢學校做過d咩都講唔出
派左張英文紙返黎,上面寫晒AaBbCc...Zz下面寫Name:__________(左右各有3行),前後一樣,
阿仔都唔知要做咩,我咪叫佢係_______上寫晒個英文名上去囉,問佢 ...

oh no... can't type Big 5 Chinese in China....
so please don't mind replying in English..

I guess your kid is in Primary 1, right? Please don't worry so much because he is still getting himself adapted to the Primary School Environment and the studies. The homework given is a bit different in Primary school. He may find adapting to the way the homework being given different or he even can't understand clearly what the teacher is meaning. Just don't urge him or push him too much. That would make him even more nervous and prone to forget everything. At the end they have to wake up much earlier than in the Kindergarten. My kid even fell asleep when he first entered Primary 1.

Please try to encourage him by leading him to say something about school life. For example, Who's lovely? Who's playing with him? How about the teachers? Is he/she handsome/pretty? Does the teacher smile always??? Who does he like best? All these are open questions that may help you understand his school life better. Of course, if he can answer something, though may not be useful, just try to give him a hug, some sweets, etc.... That would help. I would pretend to be a Captain/Superintendent and ask the kid as a soldier to report something funny to me.. That works.

The teachers would understand that they would have difficulty in getting adapted to Primary 1 life. Some kids can get into it right away but some kids even need 1 term (yes, 4 months, like my younger kid) to do that. If you have questions about the homework, at the first place, try encouraging the kid to listen carefully and put it down in the handbook. If he can't manage that, NEVER SCOLD HIM or he may feel even scared. At the end, you may phone up the teacher and ask for the details before 5:00pm (I think teachers are still in office) every day.  

Sometimes I would write some notes in their homework to ask the teachers about the format, the requirements of the homework.  

Hope that helps.  Remember, we have to help the kids, but not to push the kids when they get into Primary 1.

3#
發表於 08-9-5 13:28 |只看該作者
bnene,多謝你呀 ,聽完你咁講之後都放心d...其實我都唔想比太大壓力佢,不過就好擔心佢返學唔專心/唔適應,咁我就無鬧佢,我都係扮晒輕鬆咁問佢野既...佢都有講學校既野我聽,不過講到老師派返黎既野佢就e~e~o~o~咁...

我都覺得要比時間佢慢慢黎,不過我c6好火架,成日都沉唔住氣,我就成日要平息佢兩父子...做"和事佬"開解佢兩個...都幾攰@@
可能同c6既教仔方法同心態都唔同,成日都為左仔仔嘈!我除左教仔仲要教埋c6點教仔,真係少d "EQ" 都唔得呀

岩岩打比個仔問佢今日返學點,佢話做左班長!真係超開心,不過另一方面又好擔心佢唔知做唔做得黎喎...希望佢HANDLE得到啦

原帖由 bnene 於 08-9-5 12:47 發表

oh no... can't type Big 5 Chinese in China....
so please don't mind replying in English..

I guess your kid is in Primary 1, right? Please don't worry so much because he is still getting himself ada ...

生氣是拿別人做錯的事來懲罰自己!

4#
發表於 08-9-5 14:51 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 08-9-5 17:33 |只看該作者
你就好啦~可以自己湊,我湊到個仔4歲就比左99湊喇,要搵食 冇計啦...我住屯門,返工就中環...我晚晚放工返葵涌食飯順便跟功課同教仔,搞完都起碼9-10點之後先再返屯門...都幾攰 為左個仔...又係冇計~

希望佢快d適應,我又快d適應啦^ ^

原帖由 VANESSAT 於 08-9-5 14:51 發表
YENCHEN:

我囝囝今年小二, 小一開始都係你說的情況大致差不多, 整整適應了半個學期, 上年我就係剛剛無返工, 自己湊返, 真係訓練 EQ, 但囝囝遇到個好好的班主任,放學時大家傾下, 再看返件事, 只是適應期, 唔好太担心 ...

生氣是拿別人做錯的事來懲罰自己!

6#
發表於 08-9-6 00:55 |只看該作者
我都是上班族,也明白妳的苦況,但其實自己每天抽時間照顧孩子,感情會好一點,他也會疼您多一點的,日子有功,你便會明白了。

教孩子,我先生以前都是這樣子,動不動便罵、打,但我有時會平心靜氣(通常時臨睡前)和他好好談,孩子還小,有些時候要讓他們明白,多於責打的。要動手,我比他還要狠,但孩子只會對自己失去信任,難道日後大家想孩子對著自己沒有話說嗎?

由小至大,我都不許孩子說爸爸不對,說爸爸不好,那怕是一句無心之失,都會立即嚴肅地要他們向爸爸道歉,並盡量在他們面前教他們學懂欣賞爸爸的優點,教他們要對爸爸包容,也要孝順、關心爸爸。漸漸地,孩子對爸爸有所改觀,爸爸也會懂得要包容孩子的道理了。

我先生以前常問我為何堅持每晚逐本功課校對,他認為對功課的事應交給老師,我解釋讓他知道,幫孩子對功課,也是自己瞭解孩子能力、水平的方法,然後自己可以從旁協助他們,既可增加親子關係,又可以令孩子更加信任自己,多辛苦都是值得的。因為教孩子的責任,應該是父母還重要過老師的。

現在我小兒子已升三年級了,但他還有點撒嬌(大兒子三年級時其實已很獨立,可以幫忙照顧弟弟了),雖有自己軟硬兼施,該他清楚知道自己要做甚麼之餘,也可以從旁作鼓勵囉。

原帖由 YENCHAN 於 08-9-5 17:33 發表
你就好啦~可以自己湊,我湊到個仔4歲就比左99湊喇,要搵食 冇計啦...我住屯門,返工就中環...我晚晚放工返葵涌食飯順便跟功課同教仔,搞完都起碼9-10點之後先再返屯門...都幾攰 為左個仔...又係冇計~

希望 ...

7#
發表於 08-9-8 17:03 |只看該作者
bnene,妳真係犀利,湊大小不良真係唔簡單呀...
我湊一個頭都大呀

不過我都讚成要多陪孩子,呢點真係好重要,我成日同我老公講,湊小朋友就好似農夫播種咁,你比幾多時間,心機落去,就有返咩收獲,佢成日話個仔同佢作對,成日都幫住媽咪喎,我話你平時多d陪佢囉,陪佢做功課,同佢沖涼,幫佢剪指甲,打機,玩無聊遊戲,陪佢睇TV...等等...,咁佢就會聽你話多d架喇!雖然我c6有試過,但可惜佢份人冇咩耐性,唔夠3分鐘就搞個仔唔掂...又要我出馬...所以我就成日要同仔仔講道理(佢心情靚個陣),所以佢都好鍚爸爸既~

原帖由 bnene 於 08-9-6 00:55 發表
我都是上班族,也明白妳的苦況,但其實自己每天抽時間照顧孩子,感情會好一點,他也會疼您多一點的,日子有功,你便會明白了。

教孩子,我先生以前都是這樣子,動不動便罵、打,但我有時會平心靜氣(通常時臨睡前)和他好好談,孩子還小,有些 ...

生氣是拿別人做錯的事來懲罰自己!

8#
發表於 08-9-9 14:19 |只看該作者
Actaully, when we think of our mothers, we would think that they have been much more brilliant than us. It's really trivial when we compared ourselves to them.

Tho' I have never thought of any re-pay from my kids, I don't wanna be their burden when they grow up either. At least they can take care of the lives when the get into the Society. That's fine for me.

Patience really tells the difference between men and women. Sometimes I would ask my husband to study the kids' behavior from their points of view. When we view everything from the stance of an adult, things are different coz we have gathered a lot of experiences and these had changed our perspectives actually. The kids are less complicated and naive that they would not consider so much. I would put him in the stance of a kid or maybe recall his memory when he was young. He made mistakes, or even naughtier than the kids. If our parents could stand, how can't we tolerate our kids? It's the kinda understanding and tolerance that we have to keep in mind when we are caring for our kids. Our manners, behaviours always make the difference. For example, I like watching sports more than the TVB dramas and now my kids would watch the same as mine. They never knew what happened about the latest TV drama but they would be anxious to know who wins the US Tennis Open..... If we don't want the kids to be bad, we have to keep ourselves good at first.  That's the key.

原帖由 YENCHAN 於 08-9-8 17:03 發表
bnene,妳真係犀利,湊大小不良真係唔簡單呀...
我湊一個頭都大呀

不過我都讚成要多陪孩子,呢點真係好重要,我成日同我老公講,湊小朋友就好似農夫播種咁,你比幾多時間,心機落去,就有返咩收獲,佢成日話個仔同佢 ...

9#
發表於 08-9-9 17:02 |只看該作者
HA~妳誤會喇,我講既收獲唔係報答呀,我講既收獲係小朋友對我地更加尊重,服從,孝順,關心,愛護,認同...更加CLOSE既意思呀...

你講得無錯呀,小朋友做咩都係睇你地大人,好似我老公成日話個仔唔會自動自覺自己拎本書出黎睇,我就同佢講,如果我地兩公婆本身都有閱讀習慣既時候,唔洗叫個仔,佢都有樣學樣啦...既然我地冇呢個習慣,就要陪佢一齊睇書開始,只要有父母陪住,小朋友做任何事都會好開心,慢慢等佢覺得睇書係一個習慣

原帖由 bnene 於 08-9-9 14:19 發表
Actaully, when we think of our mothers, we would think that they have been much more brilliant than us. It's really trivial when we compared ourselves to them.

Tho' I have never thought of any re-pay ...

[ 本帖最後由 YENCHAN 於 08-9-9 17:04 編輯 ]

生氣是拿別人做錯的事來懲罰自己!

10#
發表於 08-9-15 11:36 |只看該作者
我覺得學校比佢地做既工作紙指引好唔清晰,家長收工返嚟教都有時用好多時間估估下.

11#
發表於 08-9-16 13:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 opheliahk 於 08-9-15 11:36 發表
我覺得學校比佢地做既工作紙指引好唔清晰,家長收工返嚟教都有時用好多時間估估下.

手冊後面是有貼簡寫解釋的,應該較易對照。
如果所有都要用全寫,那小朋友會覺得寫手冊會很辛苦的。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題