Dear alwynmami,

Hello. My son also 1B1.

Cheers,
@Smile

3#
發表於 06-9-19 17:52 |只看該作者

Re: 新豬媽1b1(am)

Hello,

My son is also at 1B1, nice to meet you all.

My son is so messy that he already lost 3 erasers.  He left his pencil bag and colour pencil bag last night and cried.  Luckily, he said pupil from 1A1 found them and gave them back to him.

Besides, he said teacher lost his Maths. worksheet papers and could not find it.  

Hope that we can keep in touch.

Pls PM me your sons' names if you don't mind.

BR,
Winnielam2003

4#
發表於 06-9-20 15:30 |只看該作者

Hello winnielam2003,

My son so far hasn't lost anything.

Sometimes my son need teachers to remind him discipline and polite.  However, he has some improvement for this week.  Miss Lee is a really good teacher, she has "method" to teach my son.

Also, my son enjoys 2 recess very much, he eats the snack/food that I prepare for him.

How about your son ?

Cheers,
@Smile

5#
發表於 06-9-20 21:45 |只看該作者

Hi, Smile & Winnielam,

講開小息,每次我預備的食物,他只吃小量甚至原封不動帶回來,問原因,每次回答〝佢冇時間食〞因要玩耍。我看他們真的非常開心。

我的囝囝很少講學校事情比我聽,每次問他上學點呀?每次必答好開心。你們的囝囝又怎樣,真是想知多啲....

alwynmami

6#
發表於 06-9-20 23:30 |只看該作者

alwynmami & winnielam2003,

My son also told me that when he finished eating snack/food, the bell rings.  Sometimes he cannot find a seat to take a rest.  He is not willing line up going to toilet at recess time.  It's really not enough time.

Sometimes he plays "guess game" with his classmates and higher grade classmates at recess time.  He is very happy.

Once he went into library, but not read books, he found his classmates    ......

Once he told me that one teacher encouraged the whole class go back from the hall to their classroom  without "shoe step sound", they all success and they all happy.

How about your sons ?  Please share.  I also want know what has happened for their class ....

@Smile

7#
發表於 06-9-21 09:05 |只看該作者

Hihi,

My son is in 1B2 but I guess no harm to share their bits and pieces here :)

Well, for nearly 1 month school life and I think they are pretty enjoy to it, I hear lots of interesting stuffs like who's who is sleeping in class, who's who looks puzzle and almost to cry due to the temperature is cold in class.   Who's who laugh at the name of fellow classmates.  These are all boys talk and I guess we should let them to resolve the issues, trust them and he can do it.

For academic, I guess maybe this month is honeymoon month and not yet in the mood for the
harder work.

One more thing, although we are in the same "am" session but different class, there might have a chance our son will in the same class, as the school adopt to place those "odd" and "even" ranking in the same class, i.e. for those who are 1st and 3rd will be in the same class while 2nd and 4th will be placed in the other same class.  So, the world is small, our boys might end up in the same class so long as we are in the same "am" or "pm" session.

Chelsea

8#
發表於 06-9-21 21:56 |只看該作者

Dear All,

Actually my son doesn't tell me that much~and i found it's quite hard for me to know what he is experiencing...

How can you guys get so much information from your son?   

BTW, I know that the area of 3rd Oct Eng . Dict . is out (for 1B2 only!!!) , do you guys know anything about that ? ~ (esp. those moms in 1B1)~

Thx~

9#
發表於 06-9-22 12:32 |只看該作者

My son told me they have 2 recess.  So he used to eat his snacks during the 1st recess and played with his classmates at "kim chai street" during the 2nd recess.  He enjoyed playing with his classmates very much.

I think students from 1B1 had not be informed of the dictation on 3rd Oct.  Relax.  Did you son have dictation during his kindergarten ?

My son used to have dictation every week, hope that he may adapt the format in primary school as well.

10#
發表於 06-9-22 19:20 |只看該作者

Hi, chelsea,

Do you mean the odd class no. for both classes will be grouped in a same class for 2Bx, even for 2By next year ?

chelsea 寫道:
Hihi,

My son is in 1B2 but I guess no harm to share their bits and pieces here :)

Well, for nearly 1 month school life and I think they are pretty enjoy to it, I hear lots of interesting stuffs like who's who is sleeping in class, who's who looks puzzle and almost to cry due to the temperature is cold in class.   Who's who laugh at the name of fellow classmates.  These are all boys talk and I guess we should let them to resolve the issues, trust them and he can do it.

For academic, I guess maybe this month is honeymoon month and not yet in the mood for the
harder work.

One more thing, although we are in the same "am" session but different class, there might have a chance our son will in the same class, as the school adopt to place those "odd" and "even" ranking in the same class, i.e. for those who are 1st and 3rd will be in the same class while 2nd and 4th will be placed in the other same class.  So, the world is small, our boys might end up in the same class so long as we are in the same "am" or "pm" session.

Chelsea

11#
發表於 06-9-22 19:24 |只看該作者

Hi, winnielam2003,

I think you all know 1B1 will have Chin. dict. Chapter 1 on 6/10.  How about Eng. dict. ?  Still not yet informed ?

winnielam2003 寫道:
My son told me they have 2 recess.  So he used to eat his snacks during the 1st recess and played with his classmates at "kim chai street" during the 2nd recess.  He enjoyed playing with his classmates very much.

I think students from 1B1 had not be informed of the dictation on 3rd Oct.  Relax.  Did you son have dictation during his kindergarten ?

My son used to have dictation every week, hope that he may adapt the format in primary school as well.

12#
發表於 06-9-22 19:28 |只看該作者

Dear 1B1 parents,

I have seen Eng Ph. Homework, the following sentence : "/B word train colour/cut"

What's meaning?  I just see my son has a paper, teach P p, write down purple and color a box in purple, he also draw a bus ....

Then how colour/cut ?

Can any 1B1 parents help me ?  Thank you very much......

13#
發表於 06-9-22 19:32 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Yesterday (21/9), my son told me the headmaster Mr Lam said 1B1 was good that day, then Miss Lee gave them stickers, either stick on handbook or an exercise book.

Today (22/9), he told me Miss Lee checked their drawer and desk whether put the books ... properly or not, if done well, she gave them stickers.
Also, Miss Ho gave the boys small gifts who have well-behaved in class.

14#
發表於 06-9-22 20:14 |只看該作者

Also, what is "圖書 工作紙(一)"
I can't find the worksheet in his schoolbag.
Can you help me ?

Thanks ....

@Smile 寫道:
Dear 1B1 parents,

I have seen Eng Ph. Homework, the following sentence : "/B word train colour/cut"

What's meaning?  I just see my son has a paper, teach P p, write down purple and color a box in purple, he also draw a bus ....

Then how colour/cut ?

Can any 1B1 parents help me ?  Thank you very much......

15#
發表於 06-9-23 16:12 |只看該作者

@Smile ,

I am not referring to the class number but the ranking in class, that will be the ranking in the examination, that is whether you are the 1st rank or 2nd rank in class.  

Chelsea

16#
發表於 06-9-23 16:51 |只看該作者

Thanks, chelsea.

chelsea 寫道:
@Smile ,

I am not referring to the class number but the ranking in class, that will be the ranking in the examination, that is whether you are the 1st rank or 2nd rank in class.  

Chelsea

17#
發表於 06-9-23 23:48 |只看該作者

Smile,

圖書工作紙(一) ~ 即 '小卜的知識樂園' 工作紙 (一)。

另 'P/B word train colour/cut' ~ 囝囝亦是劃了兩架巴士....

至於color/cut ~ 囝囝話可以用顏色筆劃上或剪輯有關圖片貼上。    

希望幫到您啦!!!

alwynmami

18#
發表於 06-9-24 11:55 |只看該作者

Thanks, alwynmami  ...

alwynmami 寫道:
Smile,

圖書工作紙(一) ~ 即 '小卜的知識樂園' 工作紙 (一)。

另 'P/B word train colour/cut' ~ 囝囝亦是劃了兩架巴士....

至於color/cut ~ 囝囝話可以用顏色筆劃上或剪輯有關圖片貼上。    

希望幫到您啦!!!

alwynmami

19#
發表於 06-9-26 17:53 |只看該作者

The syllabus for Dictation was stated as P.1 to P.4 but other class stated as P.1 and P.4.

Can anyone clarify ?

20#
發表於 06-9-27 10:25 |只看該作者

alwynmami,

Curiosity, why the title is called "新豬媽", the boy who are in the 1st grade this year was not born on the year of the Pig.

Chelsea
‹ 上一主題|下一主題