密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 2332|回覆: 7
go

P1 Result [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-10 16:05 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Does anybody know this year SJC K3 to P1 result?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-1 23:17 |只看該作者
I can tell u that most of our sons and daugthers had gone very good P1 schools.  

原帖由 BarrenWong 於 09-6-10 16:05 發表
Does anybody know this year SJC K3 to P1 result?

3#
發表於 09-7-2 05:56 |只看該作者
Very good P1 school that means private or gov P1 school?? Can u tell me more detail e.g. school name and no. of child located last year? Many thanks

原帖由 ryohga 於 09-7-1 23:17 發表
I can tell u that most of our sons and daugthers had gone very good P1 schools.  

4#
發表於 09-7-2 19:59 |只看該作者
As I know, most of our SJC students can get more than 1 private school as backup before the central allocation.  So many of us can have a good planning on the selection of gov. schools and therefore most of us get a good school for our kids. Some are private schools, such as Good Hope, 宣小 and St. Joseph, and some are gov. schools such as 嘉諾撒聖家 and 九官.

In my case, our son is super lucky that he get a place in 喇沙.

tmr will be the graduation dinner of our K3 boys and girls.  Afterwards, I may tell you in more detail about it.

原帖由 manyui 於 09-7-2 05:56 發表
Very good P1 school that means private or gov P1 school?? Can u tell me more detail e.g. school name and no. of child located last year? Many thanks

[ 本帖最後由 ryohga 於 09-7-2 20:37 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-7-3 17:59 |只看該作者

回覆 4# ryohga 的文章

Thanks a lot So lucky your son got the place in LS. How about other SJC boys? Are you old boy or girl? live in Kln City? LS also my first choice, but my son have 20 marks only. Is that chance low if I'm not remove to Kln City net?

If we removed to Kln City net finally, how I choice the schools for the central allocation as your past experience?

In my planning, my son will be changed to full day from half day class at the end. Is SJC also good for takecare lot of small kids? The afternoon class have lessen or just playing? Many thanks again

6#
發表於 09-7-6 21:31 |只看該作者
After the graduation dinner, I collected more information from other parents of my son's class. The following are the primary schools that some of our SJC kids go:

1) PLK陳守仁;
2) St. Joseph;
3) 宣道小學;
4) Good Hope;
5) 禮賢;
6) 油天;
7) 九官;
8) 嘉諾撤聖家;
9) Maryknoll;
10) La Salle;
11) 英基(International School);
12) 聖若望; etc.

You also target for LS??  Maybe I can share my experience to u.

Before the first round, we were still living in TKO.  Although we only have 15 marks, we still selected LS in the first round.  It is only prepared for 'Knock Door' in case we failed in the lucky draw.

At the same time, I applied 9 DSS and private schools for my son.  After a series of interview, although I know there must be a place for him (as he can enter most of the 2nd interview rounds including YW and DBS), I still want to try LS.

Therefore, we make a decision that we need to move to net 41 in Dec.

Before the central allocation, I get 1 DSS, 1 private school, and 2 waiting list on hand.

With backup, I can make a better choice in central allocation, so I choosed LS(net 41) and St. Joseph(net 12) in the unrestricted part.  And in the restricted part, I just filled up LS as the 1st choice and 拔小 as the 2nd choice.  Yes, I just choosed 3 schools in the central allocation!!

My mind is simple, if my son can be allocated to a school, then it must be the one I liked.  So I just choosed 3 schools.  If he fail to allocated a good school, then I will try to knock LS's door.  If it also fail, I will choose a private school for him.

As a result, my son is lucky enough to get a place in LS finally.

原帖由 manyui 於 09-7-3 17:59 發表
Thanks a lot So lucky your son got the place in LS. How about other SJC boys? Are you old boy or girl? live in Kln City? LS also my first choice, but my son have 20 marks only. Is that chance low if ...

[ 本帖最後由 ryohga 於 09-7-6 21:34 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 09-7-7 05:10 |只看該作者

8#
發表於 09-7-29 23:53 |只看該作者
deleted deleted deleted

[ 本帖最後由 InitialD 於 09-8-10 09:47 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題