樓主: LaLa
go

Letter Land [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

321#
發表於 05-11-29 12:36 |只看該作者

Re: Letter Land

Hi HuTung,

My son is crazy about ORT, hence I have no intention to sell mine in the near future. Have you ever tried ebay? They have quite a lot supplies of ORT Read at Home at all stages. I trust you'll find the missing one easily. Or you may ask ETC (at Taikooshing) to order for you from UK (but the ex rate used is a bit higher).

My son started to learn Letterland when he was almost 3. I taught him at home at that time and he could memorise all 26 alphabet sound within a month.

Then I sent him to edu centre for more advance classes e.g. learning consonant blends, diagraph etc.

He loves the Letterland character very much especailly Firefightre Fred. But I know some of the kids show no interest in Letterland. So it all depends.

322#
發表於 05-11-29 12:44 |只看該作者

kittylock,

Thanks!  My son loves ORT, too!  Are you going to buy the extended stories of Read At Home?   

醒目開學勳章

323#
發表於 05-11-29 13:35 |只看該作者

Yes. I'll wait for Read at Home stage 5 & 6 publish in Apr-06 and bid at ebay.

btw, I found Read At Home Stage 2 at paddyfiled wor..

324#
發表於 05-11-29 14:20 |只看該作者

Yes, Paddyfield has the whole series.  It is the Commerical Press that misses out Stage 2.  Moreover, the price quoted by CP is much cheaper than Paddyfield.    

If I bid at eBay, I have to pay by credit card and the exchange rate will follow the bank's one, right?  Sorry, a silly question I ask as I have no experience on online purchase.  

醒目開學勳章

325#
發表於 05-11-29 15:22 |只看該作者

We as overseas bidders at ebay, only Paypal will be accepted by sellers.

You need to open a Paypal account (which is linked with your designated credit card) for payment.

326#
發表於 05-11-29 17:01 |只看該作者

kittylock,

Got it!  
該用戶已被刪除

327#
發表於 05-12-7 08:25 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

328#
發表於 05-12-7 14:58 |只看該作者

[size=large]when did your kid starts to learn letter land? its seems quite hard for a toddler, ist it?

329#
發表於 05-12-29 12:12 |只看該作者

i have bought teachers' guide part II, and has  taught the simple grammar in the first few pages of the book.

I am now starting to teach long e - ee, which is simple and is consistent.
next topic ea will not difficult.

330#
發表於 06-1-4 11:21 |只看該作者

各位好,

請問有否家長貫了teachers' guide par I & II (之後還有嗎), 是否page 下方寫"rogramme Two Copymasters Published by Collins Educatioal @Lyn Wendon 1999"

因我想要一份進度的list  = contents, 可否PM or email 比我呢?

thank you very much ^.^
katiema

331#
發表於 06-2-18 22:57 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

332#
發表於 06-3-9 17:45 |只看該作者

up

333#
發表於 06-3-10 00:29 |只看該作者

Re: Letterland

很開心見到這個topic還有被人UP 起來! :
我大女兒剛5歲了,與我初在此topic分享有關letterland時足有兩年。
這兩年中她的英文在reading方面進步最大,現在已開始看一些age 6-9的children friction,她剛開始看這本 :

現在與她一起看英文書,最令我歡喜又害怕的是她經常可以很快的聽出我讀錯的字,並像個老師一樣要我跟她讀一次來糾正我!
不過我其實並不是把letterland完全教完的,可以話Stage 2大部份都未講過,只是常見的、或她問到的,我才會講(因為懶... )以往買了很多很多也很貴有關letterland的其他書、activity books、game cards都係差不多無用過。我想當時都是買得太瘋狂了!
我想兩年後我的分享是:
[size=small]Letterland is a good start for children to learn English, using letterland as a door to help children to walk in the English world, the important part is YOU walk with him/her in the very begining, once they tase the happiness of reading, they can walk by themself!

各位剛起步的家長,努力呀!最緊要係同小朋友一起學,只買teacher's guide就夠了!我想沒有一間centre會比自已媽媽教得好的,因為只有媽媽才有『愛』,小朋友才會更喜歡letterland的!

不過我也分享一下女兒的問題,我一年前開始覺得她中文奇差,因為可能她己掌握一般英文,所以很依賴看英文,對中文興趣自然減弱。另外她雖然懂看、懂拼、懂讀,但她原來是不識串字的!!! 除了3 letters word之外,很多很常用的字她都不識串(因為我想幫她報考cambridge starter,做paper時才知的)。可能由於這方面的練習不夠!加上與她寫字方面的進度相差很大。
所以我現在的急務是常與她玩串字遊戲(吊頸)、scrabble之類,及多與她溫習學校的中文書。
總之各位一起努力吧!因為我重有個細女剛兩歲     

334#
發表於 06-3-10 09:11 |只看該作者

Dear all,

請問可否提供學letterland的地方給我?many thanks.

marieyuen
Thank you for you sharing.  

335#
發表於 06-3-10 17:03 |只看該作者

請問有無一d 好的 letterland course for 小朋友, 可以介紹比我呢     

inter-kids有沒有媽咪試過呢???  可否比些意見???

thanks!

336#
發表於 06-3-23 19:37 |只看該作者

up

337#
發表於 06-3-23 22:38 |只看該作者

Marieyuen,

Just take this chance to thank you for sharing this.  I have 'saved' your analysis of the difference between letterland and jolly phonics. I totally agree that parents have a great part to play in using diff sorts of different teaching materials. You make very useful sharing!

marieyuen 寫道:
很開心見到這個topic還有被人UP 起來! :
我大女兒剛5歲了,與我初在此topic分享有關letterland時足有兩年。
這兩年中她的英文在reading方面進步最大,現在已開始看一些age 6-9的children friction,她剛開始看這本 :

現在與她一起看英文書,最令我歡喜又害怕的是她經常可以很快的聽出我讀錯的字,並像個老師一樣要我跟她讀一次來糾正我!
不過我其實並不是把letterland完全教完的,可以話Stage 2大部份都未講過,只是常見的、或她問到的,我才會講(因為懶... )以往買了很多很多也很貴有關letterland的其他書、activity books、game cards都係差不多無用過。我想當時都是買得太瘋狂了!
我想兩年後我的分享是:
[size=small]Letterland is a good start for children to learn English, using letterland as a door to help children to walk in the English world, the important part is YOU walk with him/her in the very begining, once they tase the happiness of reading, they can walk by themself!

各位剛起步的家長,努力呀!最緊要係同小朋友一起學,只買teacher's guide就夠了!我想沒有一間centre會比自已媽媽教得好的,因為只有媽媽才有『愛』,小朋友才會更喜歡letterland的!

不過我也分享一下女兒的問題,我一年前開始覺得她中文奇差,因為可能她己掌握一般英文,所以很依賴看英文,對中文興趣自然減弱。另外她雖然懂看、懂拼、懂讀,但她原來是不識串字的!!! 除了3 letters word之外,很多很常用的字她都不識串(因為我想幫她報考cambridge starter,做paper時才知的)。可能由於這方面的練習不夠!加上與她寫字方面的進度相差很大。
所以我現在的急務是常與她玩串字遊戲(吊頸)、scrabble之類,及多與她溫習學校的中文書。
總之各位一起努力吧!因為我重有個細女剛兩歲     
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

338#
發表於 06-4-1 14:56 |只看該作者

Is your catalogue the same as the one which can be downloaded from the website?

ppz3 寫道:
有冇人想要Letterland Catalog
我可以郵寄給大家 
如果想要Catalog 可call 我

Kin - ETC

339#
發表於 06-4-1 23:53 |只看該作者

Thanks ppz3,

Pls kindly email me the HK catalog, my email address [email protected].

ppz3 寫道:
At web site is UK Catalog

We are HK catalog is different

340#
發表於 06-4-2 13:17 |只看該作者

ppz3,

Pls check pm.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題