用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 教你如何正確使用Your Baby Can Read!
樓主: florence_mi
go

教你如何正確使用Your Baby Can Read! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-2-22 16:20 |只看該作者
恭喜

恭喜咁多位父母, 你地既bb己掌握咗一d生字啦

唔係客氣!一齊分享下啫!

係時候比tip4 你地啦

幼兒學習外語的能力比成年人強得多。最新的研究顯示,十一歲以後才學習外語的兒童,腦部會有兩個截然不同的語言區域—   一個負責處理母語,另一個負責外語。而四歲以前已開始學習外語的兒童,腦部會有一個較大的區域同時處理母語與外語的應用。即是在初生後數年便接觸外語技巧的孩子,比在較後階段才學習外語的小孩更易掌握外語的竅門。

以下是一個幫助的建議:

假若你或你的伴侶能說流利的外語,你們當中應一人用母語、另一人用外語與孩子溝通。以一種語言完整說完一段話(廣東話、英語、普通話或其他你要孩子學習的語言)後,用外語多說一遍

請你不要一句話同時夾雜幾種語言,否則bb會覺得混亂

22#
發表於 08-2-23 23:04 |只看該作者
我想問bb應幾時轉睇volume 1, 2, 3 and 4?

23#
發表於 08-2-25 10:12 |只看該作者
我會建議每天比bb睇DVD一至兩次,次序:

starter   一個月
Volume 1    兩個月
Volume 2    兩個月
Volume 3     一個月
review    一個月

為求多變令bb學得更多,你可以比bb每星期重覆觀睇已睇過的DVD。例如,如按照以上時間表,bb在開始使用"your baby can read"後的第四個月應該已開始睇「volume2」光碟,但同時,你亦可係這個時候比bb每星期翻睇數次「vol 1」及「starter」。

24#
發表於 08-2-27 16:34 |只看該作者
My baby is now 4 months old.  When should I use teaching material to the baby?  

By the way, where can I find this teaching material ? how much ?

25#
發表於 08-2-28 11:03 |只看該作者
原文章由 amy_lee 於 08-2-27 16:34 發表
My baby is now 4 months old.  When should I use teaching material to the baby?  

By the way, where can I find this teaching material ? how much ?

6 months old will be the suitable time for your baby, cos  their eyes have already finished the development. But please remember that, you have to let your baby be focused, I will suggest you if you have start to use this materials, don't mix up with others products, otherwise your baby will confused.

honest speaking I got in from HK at high cost, but it's ok for me, as I found it works so that's worth for me.

26#
發表於 08-3-1 01:23 |只看該作者
My girl is now 23 months old,
and she started to use "your baby can
read" about 3 months ago.
She likes it so much and she asks for
watching the VCD every morning.
I'm so appreciated that she had learnt so
much from it.
She used to be very cool in front of
strangers but now she waves "hi" to
uncles and aunties that she haven't met.
She said she wave hi just like Aleka,
ha ha...

27#
發表於 08-3-4 11:18 |只看該作者

Timetable

Can anyone may send me the timetable or parent guide to use "Your Baby can read"?

I will ask my friend to order from USA directly. THank you for your great help.

email: [email protected]

28#
發表於 08-3-5 16:18 |只看該作者
I am quite confused, since I've found that there are 2 versions of "your baby can read' from the internet... like :
baby with hat
http://sh2.yahoo.edyna.com/babybooks/item.asp?item_id=1201601
and
big shot of a baby
http://www.mikids.com.hk/Product.aspx?id=1

so which version should I buy?

29#
發表於 08-3-6 18:01 |只看該作者
原文章由 Takeshibaby 於 08-3-4 11:18 發表
Can anyone may send me the timetable or parent guide to use "Your Baby can read"?

I will ask my friend to order from USA directly. THank you for your great help.

email: [email protected]

我會建議每天比bb睇DVD一至兩次,次序:

starter   一個月
Volume 1    兩個月
Volume 2    兩個月
Volume 3     一個月
review    一個月

為求多變令bb學得更多,你可以比bb每星期重覆觀睇已睇過的DVD。例如,如按照以上時間表,bb在開始使用"your baby can read"後的第四個月應該已開始睇「volume2」光碟,但同時,你亦可係這個時候比bb每星期翻睇數次「vol 1」及「starter」。

30#
發表於 08-3-6 18:04 |只看該作者
原文章由 oct07-mama 於 08-3-5 16:18 發表
I am quite confused, since I've found that there are 2 versions of "your baby can read' from the internet... like :
baby with hat
http://sh2.yahoo.edyna.com/babybooks/item.asp?item_id=1201601
and
big ...

It depands on you la, the one in Yahoo, only have a few of card, so you can't play differents card game as Dr Titzer recommend, I got another one, they have arround 300 cards, so I can play many with my boy, and they have a perants guide both in English and Chinese, it helps me to teach baby also, most of the tips I posted was copy from this guide book, hee hee

31#
發表於 08-3-7 15:06 |只看該作者
so I might have to buy the big shot baby la~~ Thank you florence_mi

32#
發表於 08-3-8 10:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 oct07-mama 於 08-3-7 15:06 發表
so I might have to buy the big shot baby la~~ Thank you florence_mi

You are welcome, hope some of my tips can help your baby, and let's result later

33#
發表於 08-3-8 10:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 florence_mi 於 08-3-8 10:22 發表

You are welcome, hope some of my tips can help your baby, and let's result later

let's share the result later

34#
發表於 08-3-20 15:17 |只看該作者
原文章由 florence_mi 於 08-3-8 10:23 發表

let's share the result later

can you advise what will be included in a full set? thanks!

How much to buy in HK?  thanks!

35#
發表於 08-4-26 15:16 |只看該作者
原文章由 florence_mi 於 08-2-28 11:03 發表

6 months old will be the suitable time for your baby, cos  their eyes have already finished the development. But please remember that, you have to let your baby be focused, I will suggest you if you have start to use this materials, don't mix up with others products, otherwise your baby will confused.

honest speaking I got in from HK at high cost, but it's ok for me, as I found it works so that's worth for me.

My baby is now 6 months old.  I am thinking of buying Your Baby Can Read and DWE.  Do you mean that if I use Your Baby Can Read, then I should not buy DWE for my baby?

36#
發表於 08-4-28 17:18 |只看該作者
你好, 請問在那裏買到your baby can learn? 有 d 人話7000幾蚊, 有d 人話700幾蚊.

我個女剛剛3歲, 會會太遲, 我重適唔適合買比我個女呢?

請指教.

原文章由 florence_mi 於 08-2-13 10:37 發表
《Your Baby Can Read》一套專為初生嬰兒而設的英文教材,各位家長想了解更多,可在此一起討論啦!

37#
發表於 08-4-28 23:00 |只看該作者
My baby start to use "Your Baby can read" when she is 7 months old and after she is 18 months, we stop let her watch that video (because my doctor recomend me Not to give video to baby). I continue to use the book (because I do not have the card set as I bought the set 2 years ago).
Now, she is 26 months and seems to forget most of the word she learnt before. But one of the positive effect I think is she is interested in reading words and letters.

I am quiet interested in teaching her tenses and Phonics and it seems that it can help if I use the method as mentioned in the video but I don't know how to start, any suggestion?

38#
發表於 08-5-7 22:08 |只看該作者

回覆 #10 oct07-mama 的文章

兩套我都有睇過, 內容大致相同, 不過第一套 (即BB載博士帽)就連埋一套 STARTER 拉拉圖片雙面字卡, 而呢套字卡可以分開買的, 所以買邊套都無所謂.  而家係 YAHOO 有人放上去賣, 產品都幾齊, 你可以上去睇睇.
http://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.co ... ve&u=:more_save

39#
發表於 08-5-7 23:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 fatbabyfat 於 08-4-28 17:18 發表
你好, 請問在那裏買到your baby can learn? 有 d 人話7000幾蚊, 有d 人話700幾蚊.

我個女剛剛3歲, 會會太遲, 我重適唔適合買比我個女呢?

請指教.

yahoo 有人賣緊, 5百幾, 你可以上去睇睇.  

因為呢套教材內容較為深 (唔係幾個月可以睇得明), 所以3歲都唔遲.   大致內容如下,

* Shapes (Babies will learn geometrically-related shapes instead of the typical shapes found in most baby books.)

* Numbers (Dr. Titzer uses research from infant perception studies to help your baby learn the concept of number as well as learn to read numerals.)

* Patterns (This book teaches logic patterns using colorful photographs and words. For example, "big dog, little dog, big dog, little dog, big dog, little dog, big dog,   What comes next?")

* Colors (This book teaches lighter and darker shades of colors.)

* Prepositions (Some of the most frequently used words in English are prepositions. Most babies are not specifically taught these words. Imagine how much more language your baby will understand if she or he comprehends prepositions.)

冬日勳章

40#
發表於 08-5-9 10:26 |只看該作者
the things sell in Yahoo from more_save are very expensive.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題