樓主: sweetlvhk
go

國際基督教優質音樂中學暨小學 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-9 00:14 |只看該作者

Re: 國際基督教優質音樂中學暨小學

sweetlvhk 寫道:
ALAL,

講學校名我怕會得罪好多人…看過他們TOPIC內容…在他們心目中這所學校是神給他們一生最大恩賜似的,所以不直接說學校名了;同當時我對子女是首輪學生,(當時那些學生(什麼型都有)、校長(有大事發生不會回覆那種,直到家長要報警!)、家長會主席(有關係人仕)及家長會內的家長(自助午飯學生未下課便像餓鬼般說學生午飯時他們便沒有了!還偏心到有些學生要加添食物時說他吃得太多而不准!當然我小兒曾是受害者,還有小女(她較有食神)親眼目擊情況!)現在想起都可怕。但是這所學校現在是怎樣實在不知曉了。我對仔女現時分別就讀五年級和四年級,只要你計算一下都不難猜中!

sweetlvhk
我都想知,可否pm我呢?因我仔仔都好active,老師話佢要活動教學先吸收到,我幫佢報咗幾間小學都係活動教學。
Thanks a lot.

22#
發表於 04-11-9 21:44 |只看該作者

AKAK,

I haven't received your email. Please retype it. Thank you.

23#
發表於 04-11-9 23:34 |只看該作者

Hi sweetlvhk,

May I know the name of the school where your daughter is studying?

Please PM me, I am so eager to know!

Many thank!!!

24#
發表於 04-11-10 00:03 |只看該作者

PakWingMa 寫道:
AKAK,

ICQM的英文程如何? 有沒有 oral 堂和 phonetics 學? 中文是否用普通話?

每個學生都要學一種樂器, 校長在簡介會說是一對一至三教, 他們有這麼多老師應付嗎?

不好意思, 太多問題了, 因為我都想兒子讀ICQM, 謝謝!

OK, PakWingMa, here you go (don't know where has that passage gone!)

The demand of English in ICQM is high, as I said, they also use English textbook in Maths subject.  Also, the tuck shop has now opened, my son told me that they are required to speak in English if they want to get anything from the tuck shop!

There are also oral and phonics taught in English classes.  The notes of the music teacher are written in English also.

Chinese lessons are taught in Cantonese except Putonhua lessons - but I'm not sure about the situation in the senior classes..

ICQM has other teachers to teach music and they're professional - I can see the teacher's requirements and my son's piano technique seems to have been improved.

Hope the above would be helpful to you!

25#
發表於 04-11-10 12:44 |只看該作者

我都幾鍾意間學校,但老公話學費太貴,如果學費二千零就一定讀 :-|
沒有醜嘅女人, 只有懶嘅女人!

26#
發表於 04-11-10 13:25 |只看該作者

Kammy,
oh not now studying . long a time ago!

27#
發表於 04-11-10 13:30 |只看該作者

Yes right and there are other irregular expenses.  But they have two class tutors for each class so each looks after 15 students.

28#
發表於 04-11-10 22:32 |只看該作者

AKAK,

Thank you for your information.

Can you tell me more about the school life? I know that they have some extra-curricular activites. But all are quite quiet like cooking, chess. Does school provide boy scout, swimming, football etc.? Does school encourage sports? There is a large football field inside the school village shared by the schools. Does it include ICQM?

What subjects they teach? Any IT or computer lesson? I just worry they focus on music too much and ignore the other subjects. Any comments? The principal said the school can provide good environment for language learning. Is it true? What do you feel?

29#
發表於 04-11-10 23:15 |只看該作者

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=58304&forum=7&951
pls see this link , it will make u know more about 臻美.

30#
發表於 04-11-11 13:37 |只看該作者

Yes, they have some extra-curricular activities like cooking etc but no boy scout etc for the time being - may be later when the parent commitee is formerly set up?  I think the school will also encourage sports but as I'm also a new parent (for only 2 months) so I'll need more time to observe..sorry, also not sure about the football field..

ICQM has the traditional subjects and there is computer lesson also.  My son has learnt what is a mouse and where is the processor (i.e. not the monitor!).

No doubt ICQM will concentrate more in music as this is their vision but so far I'm happy with the arrangements of other subjects.

I think the school provides a good enviornment for language learning, e.g. English -there is an online joint venture programme between the school and another party (can't remember who it is but I think it's a publisher).  Students can have some interactive exercises through that website; south china morning post order through the school (may be kids' version?) so I think these kinds of things prove that the school works very hard on this...

31#
發表於 04-11-11 14:38 |只看該作者

The school itself has two basketball fields, one of which is still under construction.  At the meantime, it is used mainly by the Grade 7 (F.1) students during recess.  Sometime, primary school students will play ball together with secondary school, like my son (Grade 2) does.

For primary students, the school had arranged some interest groups, such as table tennis, story book reading, snack making, story writing, calligraphy,...... some quiet but easy to control activities.  The school never discourages sports, but did not encourage.  The principal plays good basketball himself.

ICQM is not a school of Tsz Wan Shan School Village according to the Education Department but a school situated at School Village only.  They can, however, still use the football field inside the School Village, but the other schools there got priority.

Other subjects are not neglected.  Comparing with other school, there are more lessons of music in a week, e.g. musicianship, music appreciation, choir.

The primary language in the school is Chinese and do not always communicate in English like international school.  Though, the school provide students chance to talk, read, write and listen to English, however, they.  They teach English and Maths in English, with Chinese translation if needed.  Student can only buy snack when they ask in English.  Music are basically foreign language.

32#
發表於 04-11-11 15:34 |只看該作者

Bchan,

Grade 7 - is it the way they call F.1?  My son told me Grade 7 and I thought he misunderstood that...

33#
發表於 04-11-11 15:45 |只看該作者

好似美加咁?

34#
發表於 04-11-11 17:13 |只看該作者

AKAK, BChan,

Thank you for your information. Now I have more confidence in this school. My son is already accepted in 2005. Keep in touch.

Is the open day to be held in March? Please advise. Are there any mini concert performed by studens and are open to public? I am interested to see student's performance.

35#
發表於 04-11-11 21:28 |只看該作者

Congratulations!  Finding a school for the children is really a hard work...

I think the open day is around Mar 05.  No info. as yet whether there'll be any performance open to public.

36#
發表於 04-11-11 22:52 |只看該作者

Congratulation, PakWingMa!

A "國際教育、音樂節" is scheduled from 28/3 to 3/4, 2005 according to the school calendar.  There will be "獻校禮 and open day", "concerts", "education forums" ......, detail yet to be confirmed.  I looks forward to enjoying some students and parents performance during which.

37#
發表於 04-11-12 06:32 |只看該作者

sweetlvhk 寫道:
PakWingMa , AKAK:

好多謝你地話我知,咁我都無咁擔心…因為為左佢地,個女讀過三間小學啦…(一年級時個女間學校都好好但見佢真係讀得好辛苦,咁啱有間好活動嘅小學開,見佢開辦理念都幾好未試下la,點知慘la,簡直係惡夢開始,個女(三年級)返黎成日話d同學好曳好噪都聽唔到先生講乜,個仔(一年級)仲慘,怕英文怕到收埋功課成個星期冇交都冇人知,就係咁就過左一年…個腦真係好累,唔知點算,自己又唔識,問老公又話唔知,自己又唔係知識份子,但都想d仔女好ga ma!最後我問個女班主任意見,連佢都贊成轉校話唔好浪費左個女!死未!就係咁又轉一間喇!唉個女仲要重讀tim因為跟唔番正常學校進度,個仔無辦法la一年級學位有限,冇得重讀有補習追番。)佢地有補習,學緊拼音,課外活動都係參加英文班,都係怕佢地升中時唔習慣…個女都好d乜都要學,幾年芭蕾舞底,而家學緊拉丁舞同中國舞,老師話佢對音樂節奏感好好應該都有d幫助掛?!本來學緊古箏都停左啦,轉學鋼琴,希望機會大d啦!
真係好多謝,好多謝你地比意見我,如果唔係我可能連問答會都唔敢去。
Thanks a lot  

sweetlvhk,

離校的家長中最令人感到巧合的是他們很多都有轉校的僻好。極端例子為幼稚園三年轉了五間學校,當然總可找到一間在那裡畢業喇!既然學校都可轉到頭暈,課外活動當然更不用留情喇!

至於功課,正如妳話自己又唔識,問老公又話唔知,自己又唔係知識份子,預左有艱辛才對。妳自己都話個女在第一間小學都追到死死下!問題是要克服它還是換完一間學校又一間去逃避問題?妳以為新校家長唔知底細,可以搏到同情?妳有無留意無人理妳呢?我本來無興趣理妳,但妳有趣在話怕得罪人,唔提以前間學校,結果又高調指名道姓,仲講埋哂無事實根據的事,妳知否要負「誹謗」的責任?告妳的時候,要查出妳是誰,妳估難唔難呢?!

我要嚴正指出,臻美開校致今都是行拔尖補底,妳位千金是轉校生,第一年唔係讀我個間,大家聽情況都可知是那一組,自己有問題就委個於人,提到個女音樂節奏感好好又唔見妳多謝過往老師的栽培?若然老師說是可造之材,出去為何又要留班?說話前後矛盾!

三年多來甚麼類型的家長我都有見過,希望妳不是那種開學第一天就因放學稍為延遲在學校門口當眾用手指篤副校長心口臭罵一頓,連勸和的家長都罵的那種人喇!現在想起都可怕! 若然因為要遮醜,要轉校,我們可以保持緘默!但要誣告學校,傷及仍在學校眾人的心,以保持面子,我要嚴正遣責!

若然妳有任何真憑實據,請拿出來對質。敝校到如今還未有家長會,何來家長會主席?有些學生無訂午餐,但常常在自助餐時混水摸魚,我是知道的,難道要不阻止嗎?再說小朋友愛吃薯條和

38#
發表於 04-11-12 15:38 |只看該作者

1,哈!課外活動是小女由一年級開始不斷參加直到現在,現在她還學了一年游泳,並無需停學,太浪費了,現在很多孩子都是這樣吧!
2,(至於功課)?大概你誤解了,我說是搵學校。搏到同情?無需呀?香港的讀書制度一向都令人苦惱,何需搏到同情?
3,小女在第一間小學是傳統教學的小學,追到你所謂形容的(死死下)我只說(讀得好辛苦)有何奇怪?
4,無人理我?我只在你們的topic內和應了一位家長的發問,並沒說什麼,那有何需理會我?現在好像是你過來喎…
5,第一年?臻美未開喎?小女是第一論罷了。
6,對不起,女音樂節奏感好是小女在王仁曼芭蕾舞學校,多年來考英國皇家試對她的評語,及拉丁舞、中國舞之老師所說。
7,臻美課程不同其他學校課程,你是否忘記校長曾說過:在這所學的是會和其他有差別,千萬不要和別人的小孩來比較。大家各有所得。那麼,要留班有何後矛盾?我有能力交多一年學費,那有問題?
8,我只說和應好一個亂字,(講埋哂無事實根據的事)我說了什麼?看清楚我的應喔!
9,誣告學校?哈,浪費時間的不好預我了,打聽音小,和女兒相討音小,加上忙著她校外的活動,真的沒有閒時理會沒關係的東西!
10,當時一班家長不是家長會,是什麼?對不起,算是忘記了。關於午餐的事,我亦有對班任主投訴過,你可再打聽一下,(Mr.Wong小兒一年級班任主,對不起忘記了全名)。當年你有份嗎?問問罷了。
11,對質?我只會努力為子女安排將來的,你好煩,那麼多空閒時間。
12,告我?我不會怕吧?你要查便查好了…
最後,雖然不知你是什麼人但你就像一個牌子的代言人,看過你的發表而猜想罷,你的發表有點商業化所以沒有興趣及不會再和你談下去,返你的Topic繼續介紹吧。別再利用上帝來說話了…

39#
發表於 04-11-12 15:56 |只看該作者

音小的家長,
Hi,你們好!我囡囡現就讀小一,有時間大家交流下。
下星期開始轉涼,但冬季校服未送到學校。我想先幫囡囡買件冬天外套唔怕冷倒,所以我打電話問過金綸,她說可以到門市部買外套再留下姓名和班別,她們就會在訂單中刪除我已買的衫。星期一至六,上午九時至下午七時;星期日休息。

40#
發表於 04-11-12 16:40 |只看該作者

你好! 我是新加入的家長, 我的小女巳被取錄 好開心,
但有朋友話宗教課好多, 如果唔係基督徒會唔會好辛若呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題