搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Updates on 叩門 / Waitlist
樓主: hot1234
go

Updates on 叩門 / Waitlist [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-6-18 15:05 |只看該作者

Re: Updates on 叩門 / Waitlist

My daughter had just attend the interview this morning at 九龍塘聖家, actually there is only written test. According to my daughter, there should be 32 children but one fail to show up. The written test is concerning 3 parts, English, Chinese and Maths. My daughter said it is not difficult to her, and she has seen 2 other students from the kindergarten. Not sure whether any further interview is required, hope that she can admit to this school.

For others, I still waiting for APS waitlist, and already accepted by KTS but need to register before next Friday.  Also, 陳守仁 written test on next Friday.  SFA written test on next Tuesday.  

For me I will choose 九龍塘聖家 as the 1st choice (no school fee and also very good school), then APS, KTS, 陳守仁, SFA as I prefer Kowloon Tong district and also for Secondary school in future.  Of course, Marynoll is the best but no reply yet

22#
發表於 05-6-18 15:15 |只看該作者

hot1234

I think u have applied Ma Tau Chung (HHB), have you received their call for interview?

23#
發表於 05-6-18 16:18 |只看該作者

Yes, I forgot to mention that we haven't received any news from them and just call Ma Tau Chung (HHB) this morning, my daughter is being rejected for any interview.   

24#
發表於 05-6-18 16:21 |只看該作者

That sounds crazy!
It's ruthless to conduct such a formal written test, including English, Chinese and Maths, to a kindergarten kid.
Good luck to all of you.

25#
發表於 05-6-18 16:32 |只看該作者

Gorowitz,

It may sound a bit ruthless, but I do have different view that it should be more fair to those kids with higher quality.  There seems not much choice for selection, interview is another option but I never trust anyone can easily select the right kid for just 10-15 minutes interview.   

26#
發表於 05-6-22 20:43 |只看該作者

Thanks for your infomations.  May I know which shcools you are on waiting list?

Or, which school you've already recieved the acceptance letter.

Thanks,

Pulsar
:-D

27#
發表於 05-6-27 07:34 |只看該作者

My daughter had also finished interview for the following schools and the result is all the school also accepted our application already. However, very hard to know which school will be better and make decision. Please help.

1. 聖公會九龍灣基樂小學
2. 九龍真光中學(小學部)
3. 嘉諾撒小學(新蒲崗)
4. 馬鞍山靈糧小學

28#
發表於 05-6-30 12:32 |只看該作者

I have heard from other parent that Ma Tau Chung (HHB) has arranged registration for those successful interviewees on coming Monday.

29#
發表於 05-6-30 12:55 |只看該作者

3. 嘉諾撒小學(新蒲崗

My son's cousin study in p1 in this school. Curriculum is not easy. But seems teachers are very hardworking because many exercise and handout. His cousin also participate in inter-school tennis contest. Though his academic result is not very good, he is very happy study there.

30#
發表於 05-6-30 13:33 |只看該作者

CK2271 寫道:
My daughter had also finished interview for the following schools and the result is all the school also accepted our application already. However, very hard to know which school will be better and make decision. Please help.

1. 聖公會九龍灣基樂小學
2. 九龍真光中學(小學部)
3. 嘉諾撒小學(新蒲崗)
4. 馬鞍山靈糧小學

咁你究竟住邊架

31#
發表於 05-7-5 22:37 |只看該作者

Dear hot1234,

Although you've got the reply letter from Holy Family (Kowloon Tong) saying you are on the wait list, may be you should try to write to them expressing your will.

WTY
‹ 上一主題|下一主題