搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 言語治療事件簿
樓主: peercheer
go

言語治療事件簿 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-9-29 10:58 |只看該作者

Re: 言語治療事件簿

...and what's wrong if Miss Sung's comments are based on fact or what she truly believed?  I would say that's a fair comment.
耶穌在路上看見一個生下來就瞎眼的人。他的門徒問他說:「老師,這個人生來就瞎眼,是誰的罪造成的?是他自己的罪,還是他父母的罪呢?」 耶穌回答說:「他瞎眼和他自己或他父母的罪都沒有關係,而是要在他身上彰顯天主的能力。」(若/ 約9:1-3) 你應該在上主面前安心依靠,不要因萬事順當的人而煩惱 (詠/詩 37:7) "If you really love one another, you will not be able to avoid making sacrifices." ~ Mother Teresa

22#
發表於 05-9-29 11:07 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Parents can identify what's right or wrong when seeking for advice.  They don't get misled.  Apart from listening the two professionals here, parents also 'pay' to visit other professionals or therapists so as to find out optimal solutions to help their children.  
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

23#
發表於 05-9-29 11:22 |只看該作者

To

24#
發表於 05-9-29 11:25 |只看該作者

呢幾位新加入的國民會否係同一個人, 而呢個人係稚姑娘的敵對同行呢, 即係大家爭生意果種, 又或者睇稚姑娘得到咁多bk ma ma 的推崇唔抵得而借呢個机會入呢踩幾腳呢?  

我個人認為, 不如我地大家唔會回應呢班新國民, 等佢地自言自語一陣, 冇引, 就會消失架啦,  免得中正佢地的下懷.  而且稚姑娘個人咁好, 佢都唔想見到我地成日為左佢而同人罵戰, 我怕咁樣稚姑娘可能會仲唔開心.  我地呢班bk ma ma 點樣睇佢, 稚姑娘一定會心照, 明白架, 跟本唔駛同d 冇謂的新國民講咁多.  如果d "信箱" 係冇用的話, 咁d 報紙, 雜誌, 等都唔駛成日設d 信箱等人投稿去問啦.  

25#
發表於 05-9-29 11:53 |只看該作者

慚愧...我只是"新加入國民"的status, 不過註冊日期是去年12月...太太(sjmama)勁d, 高幾級!
希望年底前做到鮮花級... :
耶穌在路上看見一個生下來就瞎眼的人。他的門徒問他說:「老師,這個人生來就瞎眼,是誰的罪造成的?是他自己的罪,還是他父母的罪呢?」 耶穌回答說:「他瞎眼和他自己或他父母的罪都沒有關係,而是要在他身上彰顯天主的能力。」(若/ 約9:1-3) 你應該在上主面前安心依靠,不要因萬事順當的人而煩惱 (詠/詩 37:7) "If you really love one another, you will not be able to avoid making sacrifices." ~ Mother Teresa

26#
發表於 05-9-29 13:44 |只看該作者

Dr. Chan,

I wish to share my experience with you.  I brought my child to private 兒科 doctor and childcare centre for assessment coz he did not talk at 2 - 2.3 years old.  They both said okay no problem.  I asked whether he was "autistic".  They both said "NO". However, he was found autistic feature after 2 month at govt assessment centre.  Some of my friends have my same experience.

Because of this bad experience, we can only conclude that NOT all  兒科 doctors have many experience on special children.  Of course, there are many good doctors but the standard varies a lot.

My son is Ms. Sung's patient.  She REDUCES HER FEE BY HERSELF (without my request) when she OBSERVES that I have financial problem.  She also offers FREE service to some problem family.  Do you think a business seeker would reduce her fee automatically? Do you think a business seeker would offer FREE service?

You may not be aware that Ms. Sung cannot accept more business / patients coz her booking is fully booked (including Sunday).   My friend wishes to book her for her son, but she is sooo busy that she cannot accept anymore.  In addition to her good and well-known reputation among parents and special education field (she was highly recommended to me by a special school principal) Do you think she need to seek business in the forum? That's kidding.

Sing   

27#
發表於 05-9-29 14:15 |只看該作者

衛士:

謝謝賜教。如果我過去天真幼稚的言論曾令你(或任何人)不快,我謹致以衷心的道歉。本人造次了,以後我會多加留意。

P.S.我已經兩年多沒有上電視了。

稚言治語
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

28#
發表於 05-9-29 14:19 |只看該作者

peercheer,

謝謝你的資料。我很欣賞你的勇氣及誠意。我希望你明白,家長們的反應正正代表了他們面對孩子的無助與焦慮。歡迎你繼續為大家服務。

稚言治語
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

29#
發表於 05-9-29 16:48 |只看該作者

Dear Dr. Chan Chan,

Oh no! Should be Dr. Chan as Dr. Chan Chan is one of the puppet characters in my little girl’s dental VCD. HemHemm..let me clear my throat…

Dear Dr. Chan,

I don’t know whether you are a paediatrician or psychologist or other professional. Have you ever handled any case regarding special children? What do the parents or children (your clients) look when they come to consult you? Do you focus on curing the sickness or curing people or both or none? If you focus on diagnosing the symptoms, it is quite logical to present a range of medical terms, assessment methods and referral centers in HK etc and no wonder why you are totally out of reality.

Please rest assure that we as parents who definitely will:

1) consult paediatricians for assessment and ask for referral;
2) send referrals to assessment centers for queuing;
3) receive assessment by private or government assessment centers;
4) being assessed and arranged any necessary training in future ie.st/ot/gross motor etc.

See? It is very standard and formal which is a mechanism to follow the steps. However, do all your clients know the above well before coming to see you? Before we go to visit the doctors (before we’re paying the money to them), someone who can advise us the appropriate ways to apply for or queue and more valuable is, someone who are not the normal parents but with professional qualifications in the field.

One more thing! We are not only seeking for moral support specifically from Miss Sung. Parents here are looking for supports from everyone in BK provided that he/she is wholly-hearted and dedicated. Disregard of personal identity, we will be longing for support and valuable advice from anybody here! In addition, we will also observe, think and analyse the friends from web world! We will protect ourselves as well!

Any evidence from you regarding the self promotion from Miss Sung which generates her good attractive profits for her business? You may be the one if you tell us who you are but please – please show us your sincerity, patience, harmonious, dedication to this forum and PLEASE prove us who you are with detailed special training background.

I am not the client from Miss Sung but I would appreciate with her fair comments on my problems. Frankly, I will judge what I have been told. Please tell me who gained such a big power and is able to control and manipulate the professional views here? Parents here, no matter using Chinese or English, are high qualified ones who will not be fooled around by a piece of advice in the forum.

Dr. gigi2

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

30#
發表於 05-9-29 17:02 |只看該作者

稚姑娘及各位家長,
首先, 讓我向大家說聲  ‘對不起’, 一時衝動而違反了板規-人身攻擊!
昨晚為了這件事及一些回應很不快!
稚姑娘, 其實大家都係想為有問題的小朋友及家長服務, 如果唔係都唔會做這行及在工餘時上BK睇下家長及小朋友的需要 (真的, 我多數都是看多過參與討論的, 看見這裏的家長的心情描述, 確能帶領我有更好的同理心去對代我自己的cases!)
我曾就今次事件發表過2次意見, 目的並非要迫就稚姑娘, 而是希望可以令這些forum 不含人身攻擊的成份…………因為我認識的一個st正正就是當時人, 這件事令(他/她)很不開心! 而我自己竟然犯下同樣的錯…………對不起!
過去的由他過去吧, 稚姑娘, 請繼續留下來吧………peercheer 也不要走吧, 我希望這件事不會令 “言語治療師” 這名字蒙上污點!!!!!!!!!
亦希望在這裡所有的“言語治療師” (我知道的又豈只我們幾個呢!), 能一起
積極一點, 為這裡的小朋友及家長服務, 不是更好嗎? 不過, 我想我會走的了,  因為我著實不懂修飾自己的說話,我在你們心 中我已變成一個大壞蛋了, 我亦不希望自己的說話會令你們對很多其他的“言語治療師”產生悟解!!!!!
最後, 我只想說, 我真的沒有心去搞破壞的, 如對你們做成任可相害, 真的真的對不起!!!!!!!!!
以後請板主時常警惕留言者, 不要再讓歷史重演吧!!!!

:-|  :-|  :-|

31#
發表於 05-9-29 17:20 |只看該作者

我看的多﹐沒有發問過﹐無論如可﹐高興見到你再出現﹐多D聲音﹐總比少聲音好。就如網友所言﹐論春秋戰國﹐論文藝復興﹐都係百家爭鳴﹐各自各精彩﹐即使要談優勝劣敗﹐公眾自有定論。

高興王國管理員肯聽網友意見﹐故然參與一個討論平台需遵從其規則﹐但套梁愛詩一句<公眾利益>﹐權宜執行也是可行之法。

有感而發﹐人之間的關係很複習﹐很難完全相信他人﹐所以政府鼓勵<正版正貨>﹐會計師要考牌﹐律師要考牌﹐醫生要考牌﹐以至以前人人都做得既保險經紀都要考牌﹐目的是建立公眾信心﹐等大家知道這些人仕是十分專業的﹐對自我操守有要求。要知道建立這份公眾信心殊不容易。吾等亦曾考專業試﹐在道德一課題上﹐有這一條﹐I will act with integrity, competence, dignity, and in an ethical manner when dealing with the public, clients, prospects, employers, employees and fellow members. 其意義不單是某人行為遵從了守則﹐亦要給其他人一個他已遵從守則的印象。模疑試題有這一條﹐某某在午飯時被人看見飲了很多酒﹐但這並沒有影響他工作能力﹐他當天下午如常工作。這人有沒有犯規﹖原來有﹐因為他沒有避嫌﹐被人看見了﹐給人一個午飯時間都會酗酒的壞印象。嘩﹐這般嚴﹐工作上沒有犯錯都算犯規﹖誰叫我們自稱專業人仕﹐所守的規則比一般還高﹐要不然﹐有誰信我們是專業﹖誰叫這個社會中﹐人之間的信任原本是沒有的﹐是要慢慢建立的。

很矛盾﹐一方面要言論自由﹐一方面要避免瓜田李下﹐怎麼做﹐專業的你一定知道。

32#
發表於 05-9-29 17:35 |只看該作者

衛士君:
你不是大壞蛋,就是你的這一篇回應告訴了世界你是個負責而真心的言語治療師。不懂修飾自己的說話並沒有問題,就是你的style嘛!

Let bygones be bygones! 不要走,歡迎你加入王國! 我倒不想這裡只是稚姑娘和Dr.T的二言堂(當然不是,他們二位open-minded, 不介意我這樣說吧!)

33#
發表於 05-9-29 17:37 |只看該作者

Justjust,

I like this so much:

"I will act with integrity, competence, dignity, and in an ethical manner when dealing with the public, clients, prospects, employers, employees and fellow members."

34#
發表於 05-9-29 17:48 |只看該作者

Dear 衛士,

很高興你的回覆,因為你讓我看見一個勇於認錯及肯學習聽別人意見的人.

我相信不論稚姑娘,peercheer,衛士或甚至有些人,都可能在這件事件上受到傷害,但是我們希望,在這裡受到的傷害,能彼此互相包裹.
套用我最近打仔的一個理由:我不介意你曾犯錯,因為每個人都會犯錯.但我非常介意你知道自己做錯之後,卻不肯道歉.
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

35#
發表於 05-9-29 17:49 |只看該作者

Siu_Ming,

Never heard of anyone who likes our Code of Ethics.  Thank you! The one I quoted is the first and the core of the Code.  If you like the first one, I bet you will like the other three:

I will practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on members and our profession.

I will strive to maintain and improve my competence and the competence of others in the profession.

I will use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgement.

36#
發表於 05-9-29 17:52 |只看該作者

另外,我正在考慮,如果是任何一位言語治療師開topic,都好像有獨佔山頭的味道......或許由我們開一個[言語治療Q & A]的TOPIC,讓家長POST問題,由各位專家使出板斧,增各家之長,補各家之短,是否一個解決方法呢?
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

37#
發表於 05-9-29 17:59 |只看該作者

承承媽媽,

好提議﹐但可能好快便到2,000大關﹐連開數十續集呢﹗

38#
發表於 05-9-29 18:10 |只看該作者

承承媽媽:

非常感謝你的默默耕耘,在這些事上不斷使我們走向一個共融和諧的結果!我也學到了不少東西,謝謝!我想這種學習過程是難能可貴的,很少online forum能做到。真的,有時我們真要感謝上天通過我們可愛的特殊需要小孩及各種因此而起的事情來教曉我們那麼多寶貴的東西!實在感謝!

peercheer和衛士:

真是不打不相識!回頭一看,才學懂欣賞你們起初時所post出來的資料。謝謝你們!真的,若願意的話,留下來,參與討論,按著你們的專業良知和操守,作你們認為恰當的貢獻吧!

39#
發表於 05-9-29 18:21 |只看該作者

Justjust,

I think many different professions share more or less the same standards when coming to professional ethics: integrity, competence and good faith.  I could roughly guess which profession you are from.

40#
發表於 05-9-29 19:41 |只看該作者

江湖上的一場"聲"風血雨看似因了解及人性的表露而漸見明朗化.當中有人大覺大吾勇於承認過錯,亦有自稱醫師者來勢凶凶手持利刀想傷人,可惜腳踏蕉皮卻錯手棘傷自己,那有何苦呢? 看來我這位烈士也要應版主要求就此封口.希望各路英堆如有開罪,敬請原諒.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題